Marlboro, NY 12542 Map · Phone number

Beachfront Wedding
9 eden matthew love filled celebration yayyy 2846 2 51 1016855

7 Reviews for Naomi Grace Events

Melanie F · Getting married on 02/10/2021

Naomi kept me on track and took a lot off my plate!

Naomi was amazing to work with.

Admittedly, I was not the easiest to get ahold of leading up to my wedding date. As someone who travels a lot for work and isn't always available on e-mail, Naomi kept a hugely helpful google docs folder with a master timeline, everything my venue needed (COIs and other information) and all contracts. She kept everything in order and was a joy to work with during a stressful time! She was available to visit the venues, talk direct to my vendors, join calls and send through recommendations on vendors I still hadn't signed at the time. During the wedding she was managing the timeline, making sure things were running on time and most importantly, got us to the church on time after a lengthy first look photo shoot. She made the wedding a lot easier and less stressful.
    Thanks Naomi!

Sent on 11/26/2019

Maday · Married on 07/13/2019

Had our back all the way!

It was quite the process to choose a wedding coordinator. It was hard as a designer to relinquish control- but we are so happy we choose Naomi! What you want in your corner on the days leading up to the wedding is someone who takes control of planning and can be on the front lines extinguishing all fires with a smile on! And that’s exactly what Naomi did- she was positive all the way, happy, involved, but assertive. We had a non traditional wedding and she was super go with the flow with every non conventional thing we threw at her. She made our day go smoothly and if there were issues I didn’t hear about them, which was fantastic! Hire Naomi to take your wedding off you hands, you will not regret it!

Sent on 08/10/2019

Matthew · Married on 10/22/2018

Couldn't have found anyone better...

We were SO lucky to land Naomi. Our wedding was a weekend-long, semi-DIY event with a ton of moving pieces and almost all of our 200 guests traveling in and staying onsite for the weekend.

Leading up to everything, Naomi asked all the right questions and also brought up really good points that we should think about during planning. When she showed up for the actual wedding, she was an absolute ROCKSTAR in every way!

She was super prepared (clipboard in hand), and was so sweet to our guests with many of them asking her a million questions. She handled all of it with such a pleasant discord. Not seeming flustered or phased in the least.

The whole point of working with her was to allow me and my wife to really be present and enjoy our special day. With Naomi, we felt truly at ease because we knew everything was going to be taken care of. I’ve been to weddings of close friends/family where this is not the case and it creates such a headache for the couple. The peace-of-mind Naomi gave us was worth everything.

After the weekend ended, my wife and I were going over everything in our heads…we kept laughing at how many of our guests were asking us about Naomi and commenting that they wanted her for their wedding/event.

Sent on 10/22/2018

Naomi Grace Events FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?
    $ 2000.00
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Budget Analysis
    Day-of Coordination
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Eco-Friendly
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

• Marlboro, NY, 12542 See on map
    Location of (Naomi Grace Events)