Naomi Grace Events

Marlboro, NY View map

Naomi lives and works in the Hudson Valley of New York, and has nearly 15 years of expereince in weddings, live events, and even Broadway production support!

Weddings are my ultimate dream – the ballet of coordination, excitement and anticipation are what make the day most memorable! No other events have as much profound personal significance as a wedding, and there is no greater satisfaction than seeing a happy couple surrounded by the love of family and friends on their wedding day.

The couple and their families need to feel supported from behind-the-scenes, so they can be fully immersed in the celebration. My job is to take away the stress, and keep the day flowing seamlessly. I take your ideas and make them tangible, take your plans and keep them organized. With a balance of the right and left brain- intuition and analytics- I’ll keep your event on calm waters so you can enjoy your celebration.

Have questions? Please reach out for a free 20-minute consultation, where we can get to know one-another and go over your event plans!

Month-Of Coordination: This is the most common request from couples- you have a vision, you have a dress, you have a location and a caterer, but you need someone to pay your vendors, line up your wedding party, and make sure you stick to the venue’s (strict!) timeline. We begin working together 3 months prior to your wedding date, we build your timeline, review your contracts and take care of any loose ends. You receive onsite coordination of vendors and wedding party, an in-person, onsite consultation ahead of time and a preliminary schedule to pass out to your vendors. Options are available for assistants, extra hours, and rehearsal dinner coordination

Partial Planning: We begin working together 1 year prior to your wedding date, (or the moment realize you need an extra hand in the process!). Our monthly planning phone calls will itemize your to-do list, make priorities, discuss roadblocks and make decisions. Venue site surveys, timelines, seating charts, and anything else you may come up are all supported with Naomi’s decade+ of management experience. All the services of Month-of are also included.

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$2,450

What is the hourly rate?

$75

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Day-of Coordination
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Cultural
Eco-Friendly
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

• Molly
    Molly W. Married on 10/09/2021

Naomi made wedding planning fun

I found Naomi through word of mouth, and I think it was fate! Naomi made planning our wedding such a joy. We were busy with our jobs, so our monthly meetings (for roughly a year) really kept us on track and our vision for our day alive. She got to know me personally which made lots of decisions down the line easy. She truly became a trusted friend through the process, which allowed me to let go of control and rely on her advice.

10/10 recommend Naomi over and over; she will bring positivity to the process
  • Lauren
    Lauren Married on 09/12/2021

The absolute best

We truly can not imagine having been able to have a wedding without Naomi. There were so many little details to be aware of and she made everything work without a hitch. To say she alleviated our stress would be an understatement. She is truly such a gem and we are so grateful to have had her for our very special day.
    Melanie Married on 10/26/2019

Naomi kept me on track and took a lot off my plate!

Naomi was amazing to work with.

Admittedly, I was not the easiest to get ahold of leading up to my wedding date. As someone who travels a lot for work and isn't always available on e-mail, Naomi kept a hugely helpful google docs folder with a master timeline, everything my venue needed (COIs and other information) and all contracts. She kept everything in order and was a joy to work with during a stressful time! She was available to visit the venues, talk direct to my vendors, join calls and send through recommendations on vendors I still hadn't signed at the time. During the wedding she was managing the timeline, making sure things were running on time and most importantly, got us to the church on time after a lengthy first look photo shoot. She made the wedding a lot easier and less stressful.
    Thanks Naomi!

Marlboro, NY, 12542
Location of (Naomi Grace Events)

Other vendors in Westchester for your wedding