545 Athol Avenue, Oakland, CA 94606 Map · Phone number

About Nancy Rothstein Photography

Nancy Rothstein Photography is a boutique photography studio based in the San Francisco Bay Area. Nancy specializes in creating authentic images that reflect your personality. She is available for weddings locally and internationally.

With a natural eye for composition and an acute sense of timing, Nancy Rothstein's visual style accentuates the beauty and uniqueness of every subject. She brings a profound compassion for people to her work and a willingness to connect emotionally with her clients. This gift allows Nancy to work intuitively, creating authentic images that reflect your personality.

52309RebeccaDaniel
21408KamesvariAtibala
82308ShannonRachelle

5 Reviews for Nancy Rothstein Photography

Jennifer · Married on 07/30/2011

Nancy Rothstein is absolutely fabulous! She recently photographed our wedding and I could not be happier. We specifically chose Nancy because of her artistic eye and creativity behind the camera. My wedding was truly the best day of my life and thanks to Nancy I have the most beautiful pictures to remember how special the day was (and how amazing I looked in my wedding dress! lol).
    Nancy was both personable and professional. I highly recommend!

Emily · Married on 05/13/2011

Nancy Rothstein made us look like magazine models in our wedding photographs. If you choose to hire Nancy Rothstein Photography you will be impressed not only with her talent for photographing people but for her impressive eye selecting the background of your photographs and suggestions for posing in each photograph. Nancy Rothstein is professional giving her clients their dream photographs they will cherish for years. My husband and I not only have nice wedding pictures but actual pieces of art. One of the photos was done in such a amazing style we actually had requested a poster size to be displayed in our modern dining area. Thanks to Nancy, my husband and I feel we have some of the best wedding pictures ever taken in history.

Lucas · Married on 02/19/2011

Nancy was the photographer for our wedding in Pleasanton, CA, and we couldn't have asked for anyone better. The pictures were incredibly beautiful, her organization and planning was exquisite, and she handled our families and wedding party with such perfection and care that she fit in as part of the group.

We searched around a lot for a photographer, and we were sold on Nancy from the moment we met her. As much as she was professional, she was even more friendly and welcoming to our needs. She took great care in ensuring our wedding itinerary flowed smoothly and that her photography fit in perfectly with our plan. She even scoped out the venue the weekend before the wedding to choose some great photo spots!

Our family and wedding party are pretty wild, outrageous and unruly at times, and Nancy handled everyone perfectly. She made sure everyone knew where they had to be, when they had to be there, and in what pose they needed to be. On top of all that, everyone loved her and couldn't speak more favorably about her.

To top it all off, Nancy took the most beautiful pictures we have ever seen. I am still amazed at how incredible she made out wedding look through the pictures. They ranged from color, black and white, traditional, and artistic poses and backgrounds and included more emotion than we could have asked for. We were pretty open to whatever pictures she wanted to take, and she ran with that wonderfully.

Overall, Nancy Rothstein is an amazing photographer, organizer, artist and person. Anyone would be blessed to have her be a part of any occasion.

Award

Nancy Rothstein Photography FAQ

• What primary photographic style do you identify with? Contemporary
  • What photography services do you offer? High-Res Images, Liability Insurance

• Gingerleaf Floral
    Gingerleaf Floral Wedding Florists

Nancy and I have worked on a few weddings together and I can't say enough good things about her. She is professional, detail-oriented, and really works as a team with other vendors to help create that once-in-a-lifetime wedding experience. She's an absolute pleasure to work with...and, oh yeah, her photos are beautiful!

• 545 Athol Avenue Oakland, CA 94606 See on map