Raleigh, NC 27614 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $7,001
Availability Check your date
  • Photos & Videos 39

About Nancy Ray Photography

Nothing compares to the remarkable day that two hearts become one, and nothing is quite as sweet as living day in and day out with the people you love most. That is the stuff that life is made of. We live in a beautiful world, and I want to display that with every picture I take. I realize that the moments I capture are the very first records of a marriage, a heritage, a new family tree. These are the moments that will be passed down from generation to generation ? all in the form of photographs. I count it a privilege to know when I am long gone, my photographs will live for generations to come in the homes of beautiful families. I take pride in that, and I work to make sure your photographs are high quality while reflecting the beauty of who you are.

To learn more about me, click on the "Meet Nancy" section on my website!

Follow Nancy Ray Photography on

Photos 38 Photos
Videos 1 vídeo

17 Reviews for Nancy Ray Photography

Anna Holland · Married on 02/10/2018

We worked with Callie and Olivia on our wedding day - they were both very professional, very kind, and very prepared for our big day to ensure pre and post wedding photos were handled in a timely manner. Our guests enjoyed their willingness to snap impromptu photos and we are thankful they noted our most desired shots. Overall, we had a great experience working with Nancy Ray Photography.

Sent on 02/13/2018

Sara · Married on 04/22/2017

The quality of service and professionalism we received while working with Nancy Ray Photography and Callie Davis was amazing! She was so incredibly helpful with answering questions and making my husband and I feel comfortable in front of the camera. Sometimes, it took up to a couple of days for a response, but they make it very clear in their emails the amount of time that you should expect them to email back in. The prices are more expensive than other photographers, but it is due to their use of film photography. All in all, they were an absolutely exceptional, and I would highly recommend using Callie as a photographer!

Sent on 05/08/2017

Alexandria · Married on 10/08/2016

From the moment that I met Nancy Ray and Callie and saw their portfolios, I knew I wanted to book with their company. They are warm, inviting, kind, thoughtful, and above all, deeply talented. Callie drove over an hour on a warm August day to take our engagement photos, which were complimentary with the package we bought. We loved how they turned out! Then on our wedding day, the photographers really had a chance to shine. Callie and Olivia came and shot for more than 10 hours, and captured everything from me putting on my dress to our sparkler exit. They captured every moment! It was as though they were everywhere the second I turned around and thought that what was occurring would be a good photo opportunity. Their demeanor was so impressive, I wish I could hang out with them even now that the wedding is over!

The best part of their services, though, were how they went above and beyond. My husband and I got married during a hurricane, which barred us from taking any outdoor pictures. We were saddened by this, as we got married at Fearrington Village, which has beautiful gardens. Before I could even ask, Callie offered to come back the day after the wedding, let us get dressed up, and do some outdoor photos. The fact that she came all the way back to allow us to get that special opportunity was more than we asked for or deserved, but that is just the nature of Nancy Ray Photography. If you are lucky enough to work with them, you will understand that their hearts are fully invested in the legacy they create. I plan to use them for all photography needs in the future. Their photographs are only outshined by the quality of people that work there!

Sent on 10/12/2016

Nancy Ray Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 3,202.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    2nd Shooter
    Add'l Hours
    Engagement Shoot
    Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 7001
    2nd Shooter
    Engagement Shoot
    Albums
    Canvas
    Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
    Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer?
    High-Res Images
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums
    Canvas
    Flush Mount
    Prints

• Viva L'Event NC
    Viva L'Event NC Wedding Planners

Nancy and her crew are amazing! They get every detail shot and you will never know they are there! All of her photos will be great and you won't know which one is your favorite!

• Ashley Baber Weddings - Charlotte
    Ashley Baber Weddings - Charlotte Wedding Planners

Nancy Ray is certainly one of my favorites! She is so laid back and so much fun to work with while remaining professional and friendly at the same time! As a planner you always want a photographer who is easy to work with and willing to work within the timeline of the day while not missing any of the important shots and capturing the unexpected moments. Nancy is a fabulous creative professional with an impeccable eye for detail and a style you're sure to love! I would gladly refer any of my clients to her and cannot wait to work with her in the future!

• A Designing Mind
    A Designing Mind Wedding Florists

I had the pleasure of Nancy Ray shooting a wedding that I designed flowers for. I was amazed at Nancy Ray's ability to capture the feelings of a moment into a photo. Her work is simply beautiful! I was very pleased with the images of the bouquets and arrangments that she captured. It seemed she didn't miss one detail of the evening. I highly recommend Nancy Ray Photography to anyone.

• Raleigh, 27614 See on map