Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Nancy L. Zummack LLC

Extraordinary wedding ceremonies for extraordinary people like you!

Congratulations on your engagement! What do you most want to remember about your wedding day?

You are both unique and special individuals, and your ceremony will reflect who you you are as a couple. I craft your ceremony to include your choice of religious and cultural elements, wording, and rituals that are meaningful to you, along with your love story artfully woven throughout.

At a no-obligation, ceremony discovery meeting, we discuss your ceremony plans from beginning to end, you will have unlimited phone e-mail consultations, and you will have final approval of the entire wedding ceremony script. I give you personal attention throughout and send you information for obtaining your marriage license. Your unique, personalized ceremony will be everything you dreamed of and more!

A certified Life-Cycle Celebrant® is trained to make sure your ceremony is all about YOU! Voice training and story writing are prerequisites for certification! You can rest assured knowing you will receive personal and professional service. Because there are hundreds of Celebrants around the world, I have access to their knowledge and experience. There are Celebrants to back me up and perform your ceremony should unforeseen circumstances arise.

When you choose to include the beautiful details of your love story, you will both receive a questionnaire to complete, and then I will use your words to artfully weave your love story throughout your wedding ceremony. How many times have you read "The Night Before Christmas?" And yet, what would Christmas be without telling the stories, legends and singing carols? You've heard them before, but each year you celebrate what they have come to mean to you, and that's why it's important to include your personal story in your wedding ceremony.

Crafting and performing extraordinary wedding ceremonies for extraordinary people like YOU since 2006!

Please note: I am located in northeastern Indiana (about 27 miles due west of Fort Wayne); and I am willing to travel to any location!

Contact me today (260) 479-7165 (call or text) to begin find out how you can have the wedding ceremony of your dreams!

Categories: Wedding Officiant

Jewish (1)
Lutheran (1)
Islam (1)
No Denomination (1)

Nancy was a fantastic officiant! Very responsive, very adaptable and flexible, always nice to talk to and a great listener. My husband and I were sort of a special case (neither of us religious but respectful of our families varying religious backgrounds nonetheless) and Nancy was able to craft an entire ceremony that suited us, our beliefs, and our personalities. We had no idea how to approach the ceremony portion of our wedding, and Nancy couldn't have made it any easier for us. She knew exactly what to do at every turn, but always had great options for us at the same time. What stands out the most was that she made some really incredible suggestions for our ceremony that were so fun and SO thoughtful and touching, we wouldn't have thought to do ourselves. Some of these little suggestions had a very big impact on some of our family members. But all in all, everyone enjoyed the ceremony — we received MANY compliments at the reception. Thanks again Nancy for making our ceremony so special and so beautiful — we hope you had fun and enjoyed the trip to Atlantic City. To anyone reading this review — I assure you that Nancy will custom craft the perfect ceremony FOR YOU, just as she did for us.

Photo
Profile Picture Eva, 10/1/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Nancy was fantastic! She was incredibly responsive and always replied to our emails within 24 hours. She was very receptive to the vision we had for our ceremony; we wanted to have several readers, but we didn't wan't to know what each reader had written before the ceremony, so Nancy coordinated and worked with all the readers to develop their readings and incorporate them into the ceremony. She was organized, friendly, prompt, and reliable- highly recommend!

Profile Picture Laura, 9/3/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Customized Vows, Interfaith Ceremony, Jewish, No Denomination

Ratings above for Nancy Zummack.

Profile Picture Ashley, 8/19/17, 2 Reviews

Ceremony Rehearsals Pricing
Starting Price
$500.00
Pre-Marital Counseling Pricing
Starting Price (Per Session)
$60.00

2 Wedding Deals & Discounts

1510254454 3d7ca933a58962de eva   jeff ac nj

$25.00 off second Life-Cycle Ceremony

Redeem In-Store
Now that I've performed your wedding ceremony, I will give you $25.00 off your next Life-Cycle Ceremony. This includes, but is not limited to: renewal of vows, baby naming, coming of age for older children, new job, promotion, funeral or memorial service.
#WW2f28c0a53908ea90
1510254454 3d7ca933a58962de eva   jeff ac nj

Refer a friend; receive $10.00!

Redeem In-Store
Refer your family and friends to me, and after I perform their ceremony, I will send you $10.00! It's that easy!
#WWbbecbf8d5648af7e

4 ENDORSEMENTS
Nancy is a total professional, and much more than an officiant. She will work closely with her clients to design the perfect ceremony, make suggestions for music, and much more. She lioves what she does,mand it shows.

Reverend Nancy Zummack, we always look forward to being a part of the wedding ceremonies as you unite couples together. You provide such a calm and relaxed air during such a special time in the bride and groom’s wedding day. It is pleasure working with you and we look forward to working with you at future weddings!

As a wedding harpist, I very much appreciate when the wedding officiant understands my role in both the planning and process of the ceremony. Nancy treated me as a partner, helpfully e-mailing me the order of the ceremony and explaining exactly where and how the music fit in consistent with how the bride and I had planned together. We communicated ahead of time the music I would be playing, especially important in the case of one wedding where there was a special theme throughout, and we also had phone contact as needed. She did a beautiful job with the ceremony as well, helping to create a spiritual and loving and warm feeling among everyone present. She's a joy to work with and a fine professional. I highly recommend her!

I am endorsing Nancy Zummack as a professional and detail oriented professional. I have worked with Nancy and would give my full confidence that she will make your special day one to always cherish and remember. I would definitely rate her services with a five star plus rating. I would highly recomend Nancy for all of your wedding needs.

South Whitley, IN 46787   See On Map