Easley, SC 29642 Map · Phone number

About Nakeshia Renee Photography

NakeshiaRenee attended the Art Institute for Photography and Marketing. She has a passion for photographing people, places and things.
She’s worked for celebrity publicists as a graphic designer and assistant, but realized that world wasn’t where she wanted to be she’d rather be photographing what’s behind the scenes and the performance than be the one trying to put it all together.

She has a lot of experience while photographing club performances; bars, bands, engagement, prom, pageant, wedding, models, babies, families & the list could go on and on!

She’s also been featured in Greenville News, Easley Progress, Pickens Sentinel as well as her work being shown on WyFF4, News Channel 7, News Channel 13 as well as CNN.

This is just the beginning her future looks bright and she feels with God she can go no where, but up.

Twitter: @NakeshiaRenee

177768c4f4982c6a 1368629661105 nakeshiarphotography 51
maddenbridal 5

3 Reviews for Nakeshia Renee Photography

• User3259935 · event on 06/23/2012

I enjoyed my photos taken at my birthday party. They came out great. Every time I look at my pictures I relive that day all over again.

Sent on 05/15/2013

I love her work! She is always open to ideas and has great ones as well! I am very happy with all the pictures we have received!

Sent on 05/15/2013

Rose · Married on 04/08/2017

3.5

I would recommend Nakeshia to anyone and everyone in the Upstate area. Especially, if they are on a budget! She is very responsive, patient and has an awesome personality. Her contract, blog and website are straightforward and professional.

Nakeshia is flexible. She was very understanding when I ran late for my bridal shoot! Also, there was a last minute change in the wedding. The officiant had us do a receiving line as opposed to leaving for pictures right after the ceremony. I let her know what was happening and she just rolled with the punches and got great shots of me hugging people in the receiving line. Then we went out for our portraits, which she did very quickly. She also directed everyone smoothly.

Nakeshia has a very interesting eye and her ideas are amazing. She will do anything to get the perfect shot, including climbing a hill and crouching in tight spaces. I was concerned with some pictures because there were some unappealing features in the background. However, she had the photos edited just a few hours after I let her know about my concerns. And she had no problem with gracefully accepting my critiques.

I got my bridal portraits the next day and my wedding photos within a week. All of them were very good quality and if I didn't like something she edited it perfectly within a few hours! She responded to my texts and e-mails immediately and I love that.

Nakeshia captured my wedding and I will always be grateful for that. Hopefully, she enjoyed the experience as well. You can really tell that she loves what she does and that passion will take her far in her career.

Thank you!!