N. Malone Events

Weymouth, MA View map Visit website
$2,800 Package Price

$2,800 Package Price

N. Malone Events LLC is a wedding planning and coordination service based in Weymouth, Massachusetts. With over five years of experience in the event industry, this professional planner can help you host a seamless celebration. Whether it’s an intimate backyard wedding or an elegant venue, she can be there with you through every step of the planning process.

N. Malone Events offers full-service planning, wedding management, and month-of packages. This planner is also happy to meet or speak with couples to learn more about their plans and ideas for the big day and create a customized "package" to best tailor to their wedding. Every couple receives a customized proposal after a complimentary consultation with services that best suit their specific needs and budget.

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$1,600

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$2,800

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Day-of Coordination
Event Design
Guest List Creation
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Cultural
Destination
Elopement
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

• Emily
    Emily D. Married on 10/16/2021

I can't say enough about how amazing Nicole was to work with!

I contacted Nicole pretty late in my planning but knew that I needed someone to help me with my day-of logistics. I had a wedding coordinator at my venue, church and hotel; however, Nicole was key to ensuring that all of the pieces came together between the three different locations. I was able to give Nicole my list of small things that were on my mind and she just took care of it all -- ie. making sure the groom left on time for the ceremony! Getting tips handed out to all of my vendors. Making sure that transportation showed up on time for my guests. Making sure my mom had what she needed all day. It was so helpful for me to know it was being handled and that my bridesmaids could focus on the wedding and having fun! Nicole also grabbed so many great behind the scene photos throughout the day that were a fun sneak peek before I see the final photographs! I can't recommend Nicole enough!
  • Meaghan
    Meaghan Married on 10/01/2021

Great at what she does!

Nicole is very professional, experienced, and great to work with! She has been helping me plan my wedding day & is amazing at what she does.

Pricing

N. Malone Events Price Rates

Weymouth Weymouth, MA, 02188
Location of (N. Malone Events)

Other vendors in Boston for your wedding