Travliata, Athens, GR GR 0000Z Map · Phone number

About Mythos Weddings

Kefalonia is such a stunning place, one would feel that an incredible wedding is inevitable. However, superb events don't just happen. They are planned. Our team of young professionals has the expertise, the passion, and the love for what they do. That is how we can guarantee that your Big Day will be like no other.

A newlywed smile, a sparkle in a bride's eyes, a warm hug. That is our goal and our greatest reward. To help you enjoy your special day, exactly as you have dreamt it. And the only way to enjoy it is to sit back for the ride. Trust in us and allow us to create the event of your dreams, always respecting your personal story, your style and your wishes, but also going beyond expectations to build a Dream Event!

Follow Mythos Weddings on

38 Reviews for Mythos Weddings

• Jayne

Jayne Hurley-Davis · Getting married on 03/09/2021

Fantastic wedding team!

At the beginning, I was quite nervous to be booking a wedding planner abroad, but really wanted to explore the idea as I just didn’t want to get married at home in the UK. I emailed a few companies and had a quick reply from Carol at Mythos asking me a few more initial questions. We soon warmed to Carol as she was enthusiastic and quick to reply but also reassuring. Once we had a Skype meeting with Carol I knew we had to go with Mythos, she really was so bubbly and warm.

Carol was our wedding planner and was clear in her communication with us throughout. She gave me some great guidance as I wasn’t sure what I wanted initially. Once we started talking I gave her some vague ideas and she helped me finally start to have a vision of the day and what I wanted with some options she put forward. She was always quick to reply to any questions I had and gave us a clear timetable and schedule of things so we knew what to expect and when to make decisions by. She was very flexible and assured us whatever we wanted they could make it work. She put me in touch with fabulous others, such as our DJ and photographer. Carol is a good listener! Any ideas we had she welcomed and was honest about what could be delivered.

Athina helped me with decorations and flowers. I was over the moon with the look she helped create for me! She always gave me clear choices and if I wanted to slightly change the look of some things offered she reassured me this could be done.

To say we were pleased on the actual big day is an understatement! The wedding itself was truly perfect and I was so happy with the look of everything (as it was hard to visualise without seeing anything firsthand), but it all came together on the day!

It felt extra special that we were the last couple and we closed the season of 2019! A massive thank you once again to Carol and Athina and all of you at Mythos for all your hard work, passion, and dedication - you helped us have simply the most perfect day! All our guests raved about the day. We can’t thank you enough! Lots of love Jayne & Ian x

Sent on 12/13/2019
  • Emily

Emily Gray · Getting married on 08/09/2020

Professional and

We were very impressed wit Mythos Weddings right from the initial contact to the very last moment of our wedding day. Our wedding guests could not fault Mythos Wedding and commented on how professional and smoothly the day ran. We felt completely at ease with Mythos Weddings having control over our big day and the day was just perfect and exactly how we imagined it and more. Athina our wedding planner was extremely approachable, always answering any queries and questions we had and assisted in making our day unforgettable. I can highly recommend Mythos Weddings and will be recommending them to all family members and friends. Thank you Mythos Weddings!

Sent on 11/16/2019
  • Madden

Madden Montgomery-Fisher · Married on 09/04/2019

Seemless Beauty

My title says it all. Athina, her team and their business partnerships all came together to deliver a personal and beautiful wedding in every aspect. We were in regular contact via email and social messaging platforms - This made it super easy to ask questions, work out the details and submit our requests (even with the time difference in Canada, time was always made for us!)

Food, decorations, flowers, DJ, photographer(s) - The works. They left no stone unturned and from the music to the photos, we couldn't be happier!

It's funny because I would use their services again - But I won't, I'm happily married now and this team played an integral part in making the big day a special one. This is why if you're reading this review, you've heard it from me exactly as my experience was, and it's your turn to put your trust in Mythos Weddings to make your special day a reality.

For a company that serves its clients only one time, it's important that you consider their services based on the opinions of newly weds they've served!

So today you heard it from us, from Madden & Tiffany - Get the ball rolling with Mythos Weddings! And congrats to couples taking this next big step in your lives ;-)

Sent on 10/02/2019

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Mythos Weddings FAQ

• Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Budget Analysis
    Day-of Coordination
    Event Design
    Full Planning
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Eco-Friendly
    Military
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

• Travliata Kefalonia See on map
    0030-6945704447 (Phone number)
    Location of (Mythos Weddings)