Mythos Weddings

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$2,000 Package Price

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$2,000 Package Price

Kefalonia is such a stunning place, one would feel that an incredible wedding is inevitable. However, superb events don't just happen. They are planned. Our team of young professionals has the expertise, the passion, and the love for what they do. That is how we can guarantee that your Big Day will be like no other.

A newlywed smile, a sparkle in a bride's eyes, a warm hug. That is our goal and our greatest reward. To help you enjoy your special day, exactly as you have dreamt it. And the only way to enjoy it is to sit back for the ride. Trust in us and allow us to create the event of your dreams, always respecting your personal story, your style and your wishes, but also going beyond expectations to build a Dream Event!

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$2,000

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$2,000

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$2,000

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$1

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Day-of Coordination
Event Design
Full Planning
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Eco-Friendly
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

• Sarah
    Sarah J. Married on 09/10/2021

The most beautiful wedding

Booking with Mythos weddings was the best decision we made about our wedding after deciding to have it abroad. We got engaged in Dec 2019, before the word pandemic became part of our everyday language, but we knew early on we wanted to get married in Kefalonia. We had visited the island before and knew how special it was. So, after a quick search on google, we found Carol! And ooh boy were we glad to find Carol. Even after our first email she was as responsive as the last. We had a few exchanges and then we were pencilled in for May 2021, but that soon changed as lockdown hit. We kept in contact with Carol through the summer of 2020 and in September we managed to get across to the island and spent a week looking at venues and remembering how much we loved it, so decided to go for it! Booking a wedding in the middle of a pandemic, what could go wrong? And the answer? Not a lot when Carol’s in charge.

Let’s start with the planning. Even with the threat of the pandemic and travel restrictions hanging over us that could change everything and anything last minute, it was honestly the most stress-free experience imaginable. My Husband and I were really relaxed about our actual wedding day (maybe too relaxed haha) and let Carol guide us through everything. She had it all meticulously planned out, from the food (we’re vegetarians and wanted loads of veggie options) to drinks (having so many options for drinks packages to choose from) to having the day planned perfectly. She had a plan b and even a plan c ready at a moment’s notice if restrictions were to come in and change things last minute.

Once we agreed how we wanted the day to go, then came the decorations. Unlike a lot of brides, I didn’t have my wedding day planed out with a specific colour scheme, what decorations I wanted or really anything. I just wanted it to look beautiful. Enter Athina. She really has the eye for all things creative. Everything she suggested, we loved. The colours, the flowers, the arrangements, the table decorations. Everything was so beautiful and there was no way I could have come up with what she delivered. Everyone loved the venue and how all the decorations complimented it so perfectly. Trust me when I say to trust them. This team is honestly worth it.

On to THE day. I didn’t know this until after the wedding, but one of our guests told us it rained the morning of our wedding. Whilst I was getting ready at the hotel down by the coast, up in the hills where the venue was had a brief rain shower whilst they were setting up. Which meant EVERYTHING needed to be taken away until the rain stopped and laid back out again. The bride none the wiser, relaxing with champagne. I arrived with everything where it should be. This is everything you want in a wedding planner and more. I had no idea they set everything up twice before I arrived. The ceremony was perfect, the venue looked like a dream and everyone had the best time. I had so many compliments on the food, a lot of people saying it was the best food they’d ever eaten at a wedding. Demi was so attentive, making sure our glasses were never empty and everyone got their food as quickly as possible.

It was honestly the best day and the most stress-free experience ever. If you’re looking to have your wedding abroad and Kefalonia is on your list, put it to the top and hire the Mythos weddings team. You won’t regret it. Lots of love – Sarah and Ben x
    Emily F. Married on 09/06/2021

Perfect day

Thank you for the most incredible wedding! The whole day was so special and chilled which is exactly what we wanted 🙂

I couldn't have asked for any more support especially when a huge boat decided to turn up 😂

Back to work today for us! All our guests had such a wonderful time.

Thank you, thank you, thank you!
    Graeme U. Married on 08/24/2021

Perfect Day!

Amazing day organized by an amazing team!
    Always on hand to help answer any questions and to put our minds at ease when we worried about the big day!
    Thanks to you all for your hard work and for making our special day so memorable.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

Team

Carol Kalligas
Carol Kalligas
Leading Wedding Planner - Head of Mythos Weddings

I was born in New York by Greek parents. I was raised in the magical island of Kefalonia and then went to Patras and Athens to study philosophy for 13 years. I have been with Mythos Weddings since the very beginning, for more than 10 years, learning, gathering experience and building a successful company along the way! People find me sassy, efficient and organized. My biggest goal is to make my couples feel safe and enjoy an unforgettable day.

Travliata Athens, GR, 28100
Location of (Mythos Weddings)

Other vendors in Greece for your wedding