14745 Riley St, Holland, MI 49424 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 18
  • Pricing
  • Deals 1

About Mythfilmz

I am a Amateur Photographer and Professional Videographer, I have been taking photos and filming videos for events such as Concerts, Weddings, and graduations for 4 Years now.

I went to school for art and design at Kendall College, and I consider myself a expert when it comes to film and photo. i keep my prices Low because I really enjoy what I do.

Take a look at some of my work I know you will not be disappointed.

I do all my editing using the adobe master suite, I have mastered the programs in school and have been using them for a long time now. My film work is edited using Adobe suite as well, I have worked on plenty of film projects and i consider my self to have a great eye for what I do.

I treat every project I work on as a my main priority, and understand my work a reflection of my self and my abilities.

I have all needed equipment and I like to show up early and set up and get a idea for the best angles and shots I can get of the Ceremony/Event.

Hope we can work together soon!

Joe Ortiz Jr. - mythfilmz.com

dsc 0667 51 729096
dsc 0667 51 729096

• Videos 6

1 Reviews for Mythfilmz

Samantha · Married on 12/15/2018

Could not recommend enough

They were extremely professional and very helpful. They made sure we were taken care of for the entrire event. Could not recommend them enough!

Sent on 01/30/2019

Mythfilmz Pricing

Mythfilmz Price Rates

Mythfilmz FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services? $ 700.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Add'l Hours, Highlight Video, Multi. Locations, Raw Footage, Save The Date
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 700.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Add'l Hours, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, Raw Footage, Save The Date
  • What videography services do you offer? Add'l Hours, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Liability Insurance, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Raw Footage, Save The Date
  • What final video formats do you offer? Digital Download, DVD, SD Card, USB Flash Drive

1 Wedding Deal & Discount