Mystique Salon and Day Spa

Chesapeake, VA View map

Congratulations on your engagement......now onto the tough stuff! Who are you going to work with to achieve that bridal look you have imagined since you were a little girl. The answer is Mystique Bridal!

Mystique salon and day spa is located in the Hickory area of Chesapeake, Virginia. We have a separate division that is called Mystique Bridal and we cater to brides that want to achieve a bridal look that will last a life time in pictures. We are available for in salon bridal looks or we can be booked for on location. We have experienced bridal artists to help you achieve your formal bridal hair look. We also have make up artists to finish your look for a memorable day.

Our bridal hair designers are true artists that will make your vision come to life. Our make-up artists will make you look flawless with our airbrush foundation applications and can customize any look you want. We have a large team so we can accomodate small and larger wedding parties. Mystique Bridal is a professional team that is fun and friendly and most of all we love what we do......weddings!

We would be honored to share in your special day. Please take a look at our before and after pictures in our gallery along with the professional pictures that have been taken of our work. Please feel free to contact us for more information or if we can answer any questions.

What is the base price for blowouts for brides?

$27.00

What is the price of trial service for blowouts for brides?

$27.00

What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members?

$28.00

What is the base price for updos/styling for brides?

$85.00

What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides?

$75.00

What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?

$44.00

Does makeup price include false lashes?

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
Facials
Hair
Hair Removal
Makeup
Manicure / Pedicure
Massages
Spa

What hair services do you offer?

Blowouts
Coloring
Haircuts
Updos / Styling

What makeup services do you offer?

Airbrush Makeup
Contour Makeup
Fake Lashes
Tattoo Coverage

What hair removal services do you offer?

Laser
Tweezing
Waxing

What is the maximum group size you can accommodate?

• Morgan
    Morgan Married on 09/14/2019

Best experience

We loved our hair and make-up artist Nicole! She did an amazing job with my makeup and hair as well as my fiances and flower-girls hair! ten out of ten would recommend especially since they can come out to the venue.
    Liz Married on 04/30/2016
    Amy and Amanda and their team traveled to my wedding location to make sure me, my 6 bridesmaids, my mother, and my mother-in-law looked gorgeous for my wedding day. Our hair and makeup looked flawless on the day of and just as spectacular in all of the photos. Not only did they style us to perfection, but we had a great time laughing with them throughout the entire day. I had all the confidence in the world in them after my successful hair and makeup trial and they impressed me even more on the wedding day. I would absolutely recommend Mystique to any bride! Thank you so much Amy and Amanda for making something I was so stressed about go so smoothly and perfectly!!
    Laura B. Married on 11/14/2015
    Amy and her staff are fabulous! I am so glad we picked Mystique for my wedding. My hair trial in September was stress-free and absolutely perfect. They made my vision reality!

My maid of honor and three bridesmaids were thrilled to have their hair and airbrush make-up done. The bridal room in the church on that November Saturday morning almost felt like a spa, it was such a relaxed atmosphere. Windy and the others were beyond punctual, arriving when my parents and I did before 7:00 a.m., smiling and happy! They had another wedding on the 14th, but you wouldn't have known it. They took their time with me and all of my bridal party, making sure every detail was perfect. Everyone looked stunning!

Their services are worth every penny!

Cherry Blossom Planning Factory Cherry Blossom Planning Factory Wedding Planners

Amy + her team are just plain awesome! Their talent is wildly apparent and they treat their clients like gold. You won't be able to stop staring at yourself when they're done with you!

High Voltage Hair by Crystal Casey High Voltage Hair by Crystal Casey Wedding Hair & Makeup

Mystique Salon & Day Spa is a very upbeat, modern salon, I highly recommend this salon for any thing! They have fabulous massage therapist, wonderful stylist & the most skilled esthetician in the area & if you like nail art Samatha is the best for that! Amy who is the owner & a master esthetician also does amazing bridal makeup. I've worked with her on multiple photo shoots & weddings & she is very professional. I would highly recommend her. Her bridal team works on location or you can enjoy the salon atmosphere. If you're looking for friendly, professional, knowledgeable stylist. This is your place!

141 Hillcrest Parkway, suite 112 Chesapeake, 23322
Location of (Mystique Salon and Day Spa)

Other vendors in Hampton Roads for your wedding