MyFairMakeup Artistry

Chagrin Falls, Ohio View map

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

MyFairMakeup Artistry by Kaelyn Zielinski provides professional makeup artistry to brides in Chagrin Falls, Ohio. The team offers on-site or in-studio beauty services. Passionate, creative and dedicated, experienced makeup artist Kaelyn Zielinski strives to enhance her clients’ natural beauty through the art of cosmetics. Using only the highest-quality products that will last long after your final dance, MyFairMakeup Artistry by Kaelyn Zielinski guarantees flawless results for your final bridal look.

Serving the greater Cleveland, Akron and Canton areas of Ohio, MyFairMakeup Artistry provides studio and on-site makeup application and services. Makeup artist Kaelyn Zielinski has a wealth of knowledge in beauty and cosmetic practices, ensuring your bridal beauty vision will be expertly brought to life. Event services offered include the following:

• Consultation
  • Fake lashes
  • Natural makeup
  • On-site makeup
  • Tattoo coverage

What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?

$300

What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides?

$300

What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?

$85

$100

Does makeup price include false lashes?

Which of the following are included in prices?

Consultation
Trial Service

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
Makeup
Skincare

What makeup services do you offer?

Airbrush Makeup

Message vendor

• Kyra
    Kyra Married on 05/14/2022

True Professional, Down to Earth, ARTIST

I have nothing but amazing things to say about Kaelyn and MyFairMakeup Artistry!! I don't know a ton about makeup so I was pretty nervous about booking a makeup artist for our wedding day. I wanted to look like myself without an overload of makeup and I was afraid I wouldn't know how to ask for what I wanted. Kaelyn was super professional and helpful from our very first conversation. She is CLEARLY a professional and knows what she's doing. I trusted her implicitly. She took great care (and time!) during our trial to ensure that I looked exactly as I wanted to look (spoiler alert: I thought I looked better than I ever could lol!) and was super prepared on wedding day to give me that exact look while staying on time. Kaelyn is super down to Earth and you will feel like you've known her forever. She's very easy to talk to and will immediately put you at ease. I loved working with her and all of my bridesmaids/moms did too! I'll always be grateful to Kaelyn for making me feel so beautiful on the best day of my life.
  • Minhchau
    Minhchau N. Married on 08/29/2021

Absolutely stunning!

Kaelyn is absolutely amazing! I had a very specific wedding look in mind and she absolutely crushed it. Kaelyn is willing to work with you as long as you clearly communicate what you want, she will deliver in the look!! She nailed it and made sure my wedding look was exactly what I wanted!!
    Amy D. Married on 08/14/2021

Kaelyn Was Incredible!

I got married at The Lodge at Geneva-on-the-Lake on 08/07/2021. Kaelyn and her assistant did makeup for myself, two mothers, and six bridesmaids. They were extremely efficient and got it all done on time, no issues whatsoever. Leading up the wedding, Kaelyn was very organized, professional, and patient. Sometimes I would take weeks to respond to her messages as this has been in insane year for me, and not once did she get inpatient or unprofessional with me. She was always so courteous and understanding. She is also very thorough and detailed in her responses! It was so relieving to have someone as organized and put together as her. Just takes so much stress off your plate for such a big day. The makeup itself turned out amazing. All of my bridesmaids and mom and mother-in-law looked beautiful. And I just loved my makeup. She truly made me feel like a queen…and I am not girly or makeup-oriented whatsoever. I would not hesitate to hire Kaelyn. She knows what she’s doing, is very organized and detailed, and extremely skilled at her trade. You get what you pay for and more with her!

MyFairMakeup Artistry's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words Amy! I am glad everyone loved their makeup, and I wish you and your husband nothing but the best in your marital bliss :D
  • illustration stars

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner

Innovations by Jen Innovations by Jen Wedding Hair & Makeup

I have worked with Kaelyn for the past two years and recommend her highly as a makeup artist. She is focused on the desires of the bride and bridal party, every detail of the process and you couldn't be in better hands. She is a very talented, professional makeup artist!!

4075 SOM Center Rd Chagrin Falls, Ohio, 44022
Location of (MyFairMakeup Artistry)

Other vendors in Cleveland for your wedding