MyFairMakeup Artistry Reviews

MyFairMakeup Artistry 7
  • Megan

Megan Johnson · Married on 10/20/2018

Professional, kind, amazing work

Kaelyn was AMAZING to work with! Not only was she prompt and quick to respond via email when we first began our correspondence, but she answered ALL of my many questions and never made me feel stupid for asking any of them. The trial was awesome and made me feel so much better about the day of. The day of ran smoothly and all of my bridesmaids absolutely loved Kaelyn. They all said it felt like she was just another girlfriend hanging out with us. She came so prepared and we didn't have to do anything but relax as she pampered us. She was kind and listened to our requests and the final result was more than I could have asked for. I highly recommend ANYONE who is looking for professional make up to work with Kaelyn. She's professional, kind and quick to respond. Not to mention her work is beautiful. THANK YOU Kaelyn!!

Ben · Married on 07/07/2018

Kaelyn was amazing! She was so easy to work with and was super-fast to respond. She did my make up for our rehearsal dinner and the wedding and I loved my makeup for both events! My makeup lasted all night along with my bridesmaids and both mothers. Everybody looked wonderful and was happy with their make up.

• Steph

Stephanie · Married on 06/09/2018

Kaelyn was absolutely amazing! She was very responsive to all communication, usually responding within a few hours to emails. Kaelyn was also very flexible with scheduling my trial, as I live in another state and was not back very often. On the day of the wedding, we started at 7AM to be ready for the ceremony and worked with Kaelyn and an assistant. They we both wonderful people to work with and everyone's makeup turned out great! I almost never wear makeup and that was pretty much the only thing I told her, giving almost no direction because I don't know anything about makeup. I felt comfortable in my makeup and got many compliments on it, everyone said I still looked like me, which is what I was going for. Kaelyn was a joy yo work with and I would absolutely recommend her!

• Nicki

Nicki · Married on 06/01/2018

Kaelyn was so awesome to work with and made me feel beautiful on my wedding day. I utilized her for my trial on my wedding shower and she was very responsive and accommodating to changes I wanted to make for my wedding day. Do not hesitate to book her!!! She was able to do my make-up, my maid of honor, mother in law and best friend beautifully and we all have very different skin tones! I can't thank her enough for making my makeup look great and last all day through tears, heat & a little rain!!!!

Sent on 06/04/2018

MyFairMakeup Artistry's reply:

I was so ecstatic to have you as a client Nicki. The changes from your trial to wedding day were exactly what needed to be done and I think over met both of our expectations and were more than delightful. It was such a pleasure getting to work with you and your family for your big day :D

Elizabeth · Married on 05/13/2018

Kaelyn was amazing to work with! Always super prompt in replying to emails and very professional, she made the process of booking a makeup artist easy and fun. The work she did for me, my mother, mother-in-law, sister-in-law, and maid of honor was wonderful across the board and appropriate for our different ages and looks. And as much as I sweated during my wedding day, my makeup stayed 100% in place, which was impressive. It could not have been better. In addition, she was fun and pleasant during the morning of - my bridal party only had nice things to say and were as pleased with their makeup as I was.

Emily · Married on 04/28/2018

Kaelyn was so amazing to work with for our wedding!! She was extremely responsive, kind, professional, and most importantly, great at make-up artistry! I was hesitant about air brush vs regular make-up, and Kaelyn took the time to explain the differences to me so I could make an informed choice. I am so happy we decided to skip on the airbrush- we looked amazing! Kaelyn was accommodating to the entire bridal party. After the trial, I didn't change a thing. The make-up looked flawless for myself and the entire bridal party and mothers. Kaelyn is so talented- you will not regret booking her for your wedding!

Diana · Married on 04/14/2018

Kaelyn was absolutely amazing! She did my engagement shoot makeup, bridal shower makeup and of course, wedding day! She was very responsive, easy to work with and truly passionate about making my day so special. She is extremely talented and I trusted her from the very start! My bridesmaids and mom all loved their makeup and looked stunning. I would recommend Kaelyn to anyone and everyone! Thank you for making me feel so beautiful on my wedding day! ❤️

MyFairMakeup Artistry 8
    MyFairMakeup Artistry 9
    MyFairMakeup Artistry 10
    MyFairMakeup Artistry 11
    MyFairMakeup Artistry 12

Lindsey · Married on 03/24/2018

What can I say... Kaelyn is absolutely AMAZING! From email communication, to the trial, to the actual day of she was fantastic! Super easy to work with. She really took her time during the trial to truly understand my skin and how I wanted to look on my wedding day. I was a little apprehensive about not using airbrush makeup and she showed me why I didn't even need it! On the actual day of, she was prompt and efficient and everyone looked absolutely stunning. She also got along great with my other vendors (hair, photo & video). I asked her if we could "glitz" me up just a little bit more than the trial and I am telling you she did not disappoint! I received a stunning amount of compliments on my makeup and it stayed on ALL NIGHT - even my lipstick!! I want to carry her around with me so she can do my makeup everyday - HAHA!

MyFairMakeup Artistry 13
    MyFairMakeup Artistry 14
    MyFairMakeup Artistry 15

Emma · Married on 12/30/2017

I cannot tell you the amount of times I heard "Don't stress the small stuff." or "If something is wrong nobody else will know it." and while all of this advice can be helpful, you still think about the small stuff leading up to that day. When I thought about the day of my wedding, I knew I needed to be surrounded by grounded, calm, and flexible women. The intensity and amount of emotions I felt that morning are hard to describe. Kaelyn was one of the first people I saw that morning... and I'm so thankful for that. She was punctual and pleasant. Who is pleasant and put together when you have to wake up at 4:00 am? Kaelyn. Makeup and hair can set the vibe for your day. All my girls were done early and beautifully which made the morning flow so nicely. We never felt rushed by them or by time. She let me laugh. She let me tear up. She calmed my nerves. She made me feel beautiful. I could never pay her enough for that. On top of this, she really listens to what you want. This girl can do some amazing artistry and whole heartedly captures what you want. I am still in awe of her work as we look through our wedding photos. She didn't let me "sweat that small stuff" because was a big part of the team that made for such a successful day.
    Booking Kaelyn was easily one of the best wedding day decisions I made. She set the tempo for the best day of my life. We are so lucky to have worked with her!

MyFairMakeup Artistry 16

Nikole · Married on 10/07/2017

Kaelyn was amazing. She listened to each girls different needs and wants for their perfect look for the big day. My makeup was amazing and stayed for the whole day, which i was nervous about. She definitely went out of her way to make everyone feel comfortable and she did amazing work. I would hire Kaelyn over and over again!

MyFairMakeup Artistry 17
    MyFairMakeup Artistry 18

Andrea · Married on 09/09/2017

Kaelyn is absolutely amazing! From start to finish she was professional, organized, accommodating and so talented! Kaelyn took her time at my trial to make sure we achieved the exact look I wanted, when I arrived at her home she had my Pinterest board up on her computer in her studio! She went over different daily products and things I could be doing at home to have my skin in the best shape possible for my big day. Kaelyn created beautiful custom looks for all of my bridesmaids that had even our guests commenting on how fabulous we all looked. I asked her to find me a lipstick that was similar to the look she created for me so I had something for touch ups for photos. Kaelyn did the research found a shade that matched perfectly and brought it to me the day of my wedding! Her pricing is extremely affordable and she's wonderful to work with! So if your looking for someone to do makeup for you on your big day there is no question about who to use. It's definitely Kaelyn!

kayla · Married on 09/02/2017

Wow! What can I start with. From the moment I contacted Kaelyn she was very enthusiastic and helpful. She had so much energy and understanding to answer any of my questions about the big day. When Kaelyn and I were talking about the trial, she even offered to come to me and do my makeup since it was before our engagement photos. I thought that was very thoughtful and went above and beyond her job. I was the bride and had Kaelyn do all my bridesmaids makeup plus my mom. She brought an assistant with her and they worked effortlessly hand in hand. Having our makeup done was a special experience for all of us and I am so glad I decided to book it. I really felt like a princess on my special day and it wouldn't have been the same without her. Her makeup style is simple and beautiful. She listens to what you would personally like and then puts her own touch on it. If you are looking for someone for your wedding day, know that you will be in perfect hands.

Sent on 09/14/2017

MyFairMakeup Artistry's reply:

Thank you so much Kayla! You and your bridal party looked incredible, and I am so happy that everyone had an amazing experience! Please let me know if I can ever be of service again! Thank You, Kaelyn Zielinski

Megan · Married on 08/05/2017

Kaelyn is so talented! All of my bridesmaids and My makeup looked amazing and lasted all day long! She is so pleasant to work with and I would recommend her to anyone for any event!!

Liz · Married on 07/29/2017

Kaelyn was beyond amazing. For me, makeup is VERY important...because it completes your look. However, I know very little about makeup so I was very intimidated about getting it done. Kaelyn did a wonderful job listening to what I wanted, and helped me figure out how to get it. She was patient and never got frustrated when I asked her to redo something (I'm very picky...but it takes me a while to figure out what I want...). My makeup stayed ALL day even though I cried (a lot) and was out in the hot sun for hours. What's more, all of my bridesmaids were happy. I have many girls who like minimalist makeup looks, and Kaelyn respected their wishes which was so appreciated. If you want to feel beautiful all day on your wedding day, I would absolutely recommend Kaelyn. Plus...she is super fun. During the trial and the day of, I was laughing so hard while hanging out with her. I'd give 6 stars if I could.

amanda · Married on 07/15/2017

I LOVED my makeup...you did an amazing job! I wish we lived in the same town, I would use you all the time!

Sent on 07/27/2017

MyFairMakeup Artistry's reply:

Maybe our path's will cross again someday! Thank you for leaving me the 5 star review!

betsy · Married on 07/15/2017

Kaelyn is AWESOME! Having her as our makeup artist was the best wedding planning decision I made! Kaelyn traveled to our ceremony site with ALL of her tools and transformed us girls (including my mom and 4 year old daughter) in to stunning beauties! I do not typically wear makeup and dreaded looking for someone because I didn't want to look at our wedding pictures and not recognize myself. After one trial, I knew she was exactly what I needed. She listened to everything I said and carried it out exactly as I described. Kaelyn is everything you could want in a makeup artist and her relaxed personality made the day much less stressful.

Sent on 08/08/2017

MyFairMakeup Artistry's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words Betsy! It was an honor being your makeup artist, and I hope you and your husband have a happily ever after together!

Brianna · Married on 07/08/2017

I had her do myself, my mother, and 4 bridesmaids, I wanted everyone but myself to look similar and she did that while making the makeup fit the person's face shape and compliment them. Everyone looked amazing!

Leah · Married on 07/01/2017

I CANNOT say enough about Kaelyn. From the moment I inquired about her services to the day of my wedding, she was nothing short of professional, responsive and a pleasure to work with! Not only is she a master at what she does, Kaelyn is wonderful at making you feel comfortable and beautiful. She was sure to ask me about my skin care routine, daily makeup use, and how I envisioned myself on my wedding day. During my trial, she walked me through the products she was using and asked for my opinion on everything to make sure I felt comfortable in my own skin. Leading up to my wedding day, she was quick to respond to any questions I had. She was exceptional on the day of my wedding, especially with handling me and my nerves! Kaelyn had the ability to make me feel calm even on my wedding day - which was easy because I knew I was in the best of hands. She made my bridesmaids look stunning and feel comfortable, too! She's a gift to all brides! Without a doubt, I highly recommend Kaelyn to not only brides but to anyone looking for a makeup artist. Kaelyn is a gem!

ann · Married on 06/17/2017

Kaelyn is so not only an amazing and talented person for makeup but also so approachable and easy going for a bride. she is a dream come true for brides. she works with you on what you want and also is so knowledgeable that you learn so much about your own skin and looks from her. She did my makeup for my wedding on 6/17/17 and also for my bridesmaids and I have never felt so beautiful and glamorous than that day. the makeup stayed perfect all day long and I received so many compliments. Thank you Kaelyn, and I sure recommend her to anyone and esp my friends and family.

Leslie · Married on 06/10/2017

Kaelyn was AWESOME! I planned my wedding from out of town and she was super responsive and helpful to accommodate my schedule for my trial. During the trial she really took her time and answered all of my questions. The day of my wedding, she made it so easy and relaxed. I LOVED how I looked and all my friends makeup looked fantastic too. I highly recommend her.

Jaclyn · Married on 05/27/2017

Kaelyn is such an amazing makeup artist! I was absolutely thrilled with her sensational work for my wedding. In addition to her clear talent, she is also professional and personable. It is obvious she loves what she does and it shines through! If I could give 10 stars, I would! I highly recommend her for anyone is looking for gorgeous results for any occasion :)

Melissa · Married on 05/13/2017

Kaelyn was absolutely wonderful and I cannot say enough positive things about her and her work. She made me feel so comfortable and relaxed from the moment I met her. She really listened to me and my concerns of wanting to still look like "me" on my wedding day : ) I felt absolutely beautiful and radiant on my wedding day and have Kaelyn to thank. I would recommend her over and over.

• O

Olivia · Married on 05/06/2017

I was so pleased with the make up that Kaelyn did for myself, my bridal party, and my mother for my wedding day! Everyone looked absolutely stunning! Prior to my trial, Kaelyn asked me to share any pictures and ideas I had of my vision for the look that I wanted for my wedding day, and carried out this vision flawlessly. During the trial, she even took the time to show me products that would work well with my skin and told me that I could contact her at any time before or after the wedding to ask her for advice, which I have definitely taken advantage of! Even though I had a large bridal party and a tight schedule to stick to on the morning of the wedding, she listened to each girl’s vision and made sure to carry them out so that each girl looked exactly how she wanted. Kaelyn was also wonderful to work with because she is a wonderful communicator. She made sure to provide all pertinent information about the trial and wedding day upfront in a very clear manner, and answered any individual questions that I came up via email very timely. She was a very sweet and calm presence to have around on my wedding morning and I would recommend her to absolutely anyone who is looking for a make up artist!

Kelsey · Married on 04/29/2017

I could not have chosen a better makeup artist for our big day (4.29.17)! Kaelyn is very flexible with scheduling both trial and day of application, very accommodating, and very professional. She waited to do everyone's lip application until the last person was done so that everyone was able to eat and drink which was awesome. It is apparent that she enjoys what she does, she has such a gift! I received so many compliments on my makeup, some people not engaged and wanted to know who did it for when they get married! The application lasted all day and it still looked perfect at 2am (even with the tears throughout the day)! I would recommend Kaelyn to anyone who is even on the fence about hiring someone for makeup, it was worth every penny!