Dennis Crider Photography

Cleveland, OH View map Visit website
$3,000 Most Popular Price

$3,000 Most Popular Price

I would think that after seeing my captured moments and meeting me in person you would say that my style is very outgoing and fun. You might even use the words casual , contemporary, artistic, unposed, non-obtrusive, stylish. That's a lot of words, I know. But those have been the words to describe my work from other Bride and Grooms. I think it comes from how much I truly love captureing that special moment in your life and the type of work I do at weddings.

It is very important to me that you enjoy your special day that you have been planning over the years. I strive to capture you with your friends and family in a very casual and unobtrusive way. As you connect with my images I think you will see that I love to document the real-life emotion and all of the details that so many times are overlooked on such a busy day.

I shoot mostly with natural light, and when I use a flash, I do so in creative and dramatic ways. Whether your wedding is during the daytime or evening, I will give your photos the "WOW" factor that will have guests impressed every time they open your albums. My goal is for you to be absolutely thrilled with the beauty, joy and emotion captured in your pictures.

You need a person who can make you feel comfortable in front of a camera, especially when you have not had experience posing. I can do that. Allow me to be a part of your special day and let's have fun capturing those moments you always wanted to see... forever.

Please visit me at www.denniscriderphotography.com or email me at Dennis@DennisCriderPhotography.com

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$2,000.00

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

High-Res Images
One Event / Day

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$3000

2nd Shooter
One Event / Day

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

High-Res Images

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Prints

• Kathryn
    Kathryn M. Married on 07/04/2021

Exceptional!

The best decision you could make for your wedding is choosing Dennis as your photographer. If you want a someone who is artistic, creative, thoughtful, efficient, and exceptional at capturing the little (and big!) moments of your day... Dennis is the photographer you need. He not only captured the magic of our day, but he made our wedding album so unique and unlike any wedding photos I have ever seen before. He is truly a magician with angles and lighting, and everyone is still floored by the photos that he took of our wedding day. Like our entire wedding party kept saying all day - Dennis is the man!

Dennis Crider Photography's reply:

YAY!! You guys are so awesome for such a great review! Thank you so much! Loved being there for you both and will always remember your day.
  • O
    Ozzie Married on 04/10/2021

An eye for detail, Down to earth pro

Dennis went above and beyond for our wedding. He arrived early with clear vision for each shot, and was an easy presence to have on our wedding day. His creativity was apparent in the way he looked for unique, beautiful shots all day long. We are looking forward to seeing the hidden moments of our day thanks to Dennis’s work.
    Marilu S. Married on 09/12/2020

One of the best decisions you can make.

My husband and I got married 9/12/2020. As you can imagine, we had many challenges planning a pandemic wedding, but we were set on our 9/12/2020 date. We planned a complete wedding in Chicago, IL, but a few months before our wedding, we had to relocate our entire wedding to Akron, Ohio.
    The added stress was worth it because it got us exactly where we needed to be. We had our dream wedding (honestly, it was better than I could have envisioned) and Dennis was right there capturing all of it through his ridiculously talented eyes. I can’t express how incredibly wonderful Dennis and Mark were at our wedding. We didn’t have a videographer and it didn’t matter because the images Dennis Crider Photography gifted us are priceless.
    Dennis was with me from the morning through our reception and he managed to capture moments that I will forever cherish. Working with Dennis throughout the whole process was amazing, I knew from our very first conversation that he was our photographer as I felt I had known him for years. He is amazingly talented, professional, and worth more than he charges. Hiring Dennis Crider Photography is one of the best decisions you can make for your big day. (So much so that our venue has asked if they can use our photos- his photos- for their marketing.) I’ll let some of these images speak for themselves.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner

MyFairMakeup Artistry MyFairMakeup Artistry Wedding Hair & Makeup

Dennis is one of the most professional and amazingly talented photographers in Cleveland, Ohio and maybe the entire world! The photos he captures of his clients are so unique and artfully done! He's at the top of my referral list for bride who are looking for amazing photographers, and I always am elated to work with such a talented individual!

Cleveland, 44134
216-238-3374
Location of (Dennis Crider Photography)

Other vendors in Cleveland for your wedding