About MyDJ Entertainment

Wedding DJ, Photobooth, & Lighting

Wedding DJ - Photo Booth Rental - Elegant Lighting Solutions

Thank you for your interest in MyDJ Entertainment!

We are a professional and reliable DJ service who will provide a seamless production to your special day. At MyDJ we are proud our clients feel at ease throughout the planning process and we guarantee your wedding will be a memorable event from the ceremony until the last dance. We offer a personalized soundtrack for your wedding at an affordable rate!

Our Photo Booth is guaranteed FUN for all ages with custom themes and backgrounds to suit your wedding style. We offer an all-inclusive Wedding Booth Package that includes a three hour photo booth rental, unlimited prints and keepsake photo book. Our high-quality prints shoot out in less than 10 second for your guest to enjoy instantly!

Don't forget to set the mood with our elegant up lighting! We will provide the best lighting enhancements to match your color scheme with our sophisticated LED up lighting option. Our Party Light option will keep the dance floor lite and guest dancing with an array of colorful lights including lasers, flood lights and much, much more!

MyDJ Entertainment... "Setting The Mood For Your Memories"

Contact us today at (941) 355-MYDJ (6935) or info@mydjentertainment.com.

Categories: Wedding DJ

Photobooth (7)
Sound/PA System (7)
Uplighting (6)
Liability Insurance (1)

Dan and Megan did a great job at my son's wedding. Was very pleased with their follow through. So professional, I would definitely recommend them to anyone having an event!! Just awesome, can't say enough good things about working with them!!!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Christine, 1/6/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

You both were extremely accommodating and sweet. You made a destination wedding flawless.

Thank You!

Yadira & Tyler

16 Photos

1 VIDEO

4 ENDORSEMENTS
I had the pleasure of working with MyDJ on New Years Eve 2017 and he made my job so much easier! It is so nice having a DJ that is on top of the timeline and keeps the party going. He had everyone up and dancing and made sure everyone was involved in the first dances, cake cutting, etc. I highly recommend MY DJ and hope to do many more weddings with this company.

Wow what can I say husband wife team they are awesome, really to the details of the event. So easy to talk to and they ROCK IT OUT the party LOVED THEM .. a must have DJ for your event! HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!!

I worked with Dan and Megan from MYDJ last spring during a barn wedding I photographed. They where very kind and did such an amazing job! To this day I will never forget the groom removing the garter. It was well thought out and so cute the way they planned it. Everyone was cracking up! The guest had a wonderful time which was obvious by the dancing and touching moments that where shared, and Dan and Megan helped make that happen!

Events

Bradenton, FL 34203   See On Map
941-355-6935 (phone)
MyDJ Entertainment is a wedding DJ from South West Florida. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Sarasota, Bradenton, and Tampa. MyDJ Entertainment is a professional wedding DJ that has been part of the Sarasota, FL wedding industry for 2 years. We specialize in weddings and special events.