My Sister & I Catering

Van Nuys, CA View map Visit website

My Sister & I Catering is a catering company based out of Van Nuys, California. Just a 20-minute drive away from downtown Los Angeles, the business delights in sharing their delicious menu options with those celebrating weddings in and around the city. The catering staff, managed by sisters Carmen and Rosanne SanChez, specializes in seasonal, artisan fare. Valuing reliable, attentive service, the business delights in providing couples with seamless, memorable dining experiences for their milestone occasions.

Cuisine

Carmen and Roseanne grew up in a household that always prepared nourishing meals to enjoy together. Taking inspiration from the flavors of their childhood and the robust tastes of Southern California, the sisters have created delectable options for couples and their guests. Menus can be thoughtfully curated and customized to align with unique palates. For those hosting intimate gatherings, the culinary team is happy to prepare charcuterie, high tea, hors d'oeuvres, and cocktail selections.

• Woman-owned

16219 Victory Blvd. Van Nuys, CA, 91406
Location of (My Sister & I Catering)

Other vendors in Los Angeles for your wedding