1675 York Ave, New York, NY 10128 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 52
  • Deals 3

About My Metro Fit

The fastest, finest and most affordable bridal alteration and custom tailoring service in NYC. My Metro Fit offers a full-service for budget-savvy brides, moms, maids, and guests including custom gowns, veils, alterations, and more. They guarantee fast delivery, are available by appointment only, and focus on value.

My Metro Fit like to provide the highest quality fabrics available, so they work with exclusive sources that offer a wide variety of French tulle and lace, Italian silk, and gorgeous hand-beaded textiles. This team of professionals prides themselves on customer satisfaction and strives to create one-of-a-kind gowns for all their brides.

Experience

Founder and fashion designer Marie Smart has been working closely with NYC-based fashion design companies and creating unique items from scratch for more than eight years. Marie’s private customers experience the luxury of having a custom designed piece with a perfect fit. Everyone at My Metro Fit has been professionally trained at the Fashion Institute of Technology (FIT) and has years of industry experience creating beautiful garments.

Whether your dress has intricate beading and other delicate details, or is more simple, My Metro Fit's fine alterations will make you look perfect. If you’re hoping to reshape or remodel a dress you already have, the team is more than capable of creating something truly stunning. My Metro Fit can offer wedding dress alterations, full customization, reshaping and remodeling, vintage, used and sample gown restoration, formal wear alteration, and dress cleaning. They can design or alter gowns and dresses for everyone in your wedding party including mothers, flower girls, and bridesmaids and the following custom made items are offered:

• Bridal gowns

My Metro Fit 5
My Metro Fit 6

Natalia Khidirova · Getting married on 08/24/2019

Marie is amazing!

Marie did an amazing job! My wedding dress was a delicate lace and at least 2 sizes too big. She made it fit perfectly and added a bustle, all for a much better price than anyone else had quoted me. Marie is so sweet, super responsive and flexible for appointment times. I would recommend her to anyone. Thanks Marie!!

Sent on 07/19/2019
  • Katie

Katie Willis · Getting married on 08/03/2019

Best Experience Ever!

Marie is amazing! I needed to have sleeves added and the neckline altered for a church ceremony. I honestly don’t know how she did it, but she managed to remove a ruffle and piece together the lace for sleeves - it turned out beautifully!

From the moment I emailed her, Marie was incredibly responsive. She also was super fast, detail-oriented and very helpful. I had a few dresses and she talked me through what was possible with each one. OVerall, a great experience. Highligh recommend!!!

Sent on 07/16/2019
    My Metro Fit 7

Award

My Metro Fit FAQ

• What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns? $1,000 - $2,499
  • How do you price dress alterations? By Piece, Flat Fee
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Alterations, Appointments Only, Cleaning, Full Customization, Preservation, Sample Sales
  • Which of the following items do you offer? Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Customary Attire, Dress Replicas, Formal Gowns, Garters, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Plus Size Gowns, Sample Gowns, Undergarments, Veils
  • What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown? Less than 6 months
  • How often do you receive new bridal gowns? Annually
  • What is your return policy? Final Sales

3 Wedding Deals & Discounts

• My Metro Fit 1
    -10%
    10% discount for WeddingWire couples
  • My Metro Fit 2
    Handmade personalized ornament for our couples ❤️
    Handmade personalized ornament for our couples. Made with silk. ❤️
  • My Metro Fit 3
    $400 Flat Rate Alteration Service
    We offer a $400 Flat Rate Alteration Service.

The Flat Rate Service includes a full set of alterations of a simple dress without bead work. You can schedule a free private appointment or send us images of your dress to see if this is the right option for you.

• 1675 York Ave New York, NY, 10128 See on map