24253 Maple Ridge Rd., North Olmsted, OH 44070 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 32

About My Life DJ Services

Over 22 years of experience results in maturity and first hand knowledge of what makes an event a success. An attitude of professionalism is what sets apart substandard service from excellent and memorable performance. We take pride in responding to your needs and designing entertainment in a manner that reflects well upon you and your event. With your guidance, we will design the entertainment for your event according to your musical tastes and the atmosphere you wish to create. Here?s the really good news! We are not a large agency with enormous overhead costs that are passed on to you. We are a small local business that takes pride in our ability to offer professional service at affordable prices.

Here's what makes us different:

1) PERSONAL ATTENTION - You'll get personal attention and service from your DJ, from the first call you make to the very last dance of your event. In fact, we can arrange for you to meet the person who will be your DJ even before you decide to book our service!

2) ONLINE PLANNING - We provide an online planning tool that makes planning and selecting music easy and fun. Clients can access their documents and music lists anywhere, anytime. The planning tool allows continual access to your DJ ensuring a great time on the day of the event!

3) CLEAR SOUND & EVER GROWING MUSIC LIBRARY - We'll bring professional, state of the art equipment that delivers clean, clear sound along with over 7,000 songs to your event. Can't find your favorite songs on our list? No problem! Just let us know and we'll get them for your event, at no additional cost to you!

4) EXPERIENCED & PROFESSIONAL - We believe that experience, energy and professionalism make a difference. Our DJ's have a combined experience of over 25 years entertaining the northeast Ohio community. You'll notice that our approach puts the needs of our client first. Your questions and concerns will be addressed immediately, not days or even weeks later. You deserve a pro not an amateur!

5) AFFORDABLE RATES W/ FLEXIBLE PAYMENT OPTIONS - These qualities coupled with surprisingly affordable rates make our service your best choice for your special event. Our rates are all-inclusive packages which means that there are no hidden or additional costs to you. Need a payment plan? No problem. We'll design a payment plan that works for you.

Are you interested in getting a price quote for your event? Would you like to set up a meeting with your DJ or at least speak with him on the phone? Contact us now and we'll respond immediately. Don't wait, dates book quickly!

Follow My Life DJ Services on

djbob

• Videos 1

23 Reviews for My Life DJ Services

Ryan · Married on 06/23/2018

Jim did an amazing job with our wedding. He made it super easy to plan everything for our reception via the website and was willing to meet with us in person the 1 time we were in town. The night of our reception, he did a fantastic job. He was always in contact with our photographer and us for the sequence of events. He did a wonderful job connecting with pur guests and getting/keeping them involved. Would get him again in a heartbeat.

Madison · Married on 10/14/2017

Jim did an amazing job. He went above and beyond what a typical DJ would have done for our planning process. His online system for adding songs is very helpful to keep a list as the ideas come to mind. He has a planning session around one week before the wedding and goes over the general timeline while also getting a feel for our music taste. Music was very important to us and he was very welcoming to our suggestions and if we didn't like something he changed it right away. I would recommend Jim to anyone looking for a DJ. Great guy!

stephanie · Married on 06/24/2017

Jim did an amazing job! From the beginning of planning to the final consultation before the wedding he was on top of everything. Dance floor was packed the whole night and we never had to worry about anything during the reception. Before key events in the reception (i.e: bouquet toss, cake cutting) he would come up and make sure we were ready to go. Transitions between music genres and styles was smooth. Its been a month and people are still talking about how good our DJ was! He is very professional and easy to talk to! Highly recommend!!! Thank you Jim for creating a night we will remember forever!

My Life DJ Services FAQ