Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Russell Sound Lab

We believe in Consistancy of product & service, Communication & organization are priority one!

We have been in the wedding business for over 25 years!

Experience, reliabiltiy and consistancy for YOUR wedding day, done YOUR way!

Please give us a call or visit our showroom to see how we can make your wedding fun and memorable for all!

330-494-9317   www.russellsoundlab.com

Uplighting (3)
Microphones (2)
Sound/PA System (2)
Video Projection (1)

We had a great experience with Russell Sound Lab from the very beginning. Joe fit us in for our first meeting on very short notice and was so helpful with all of the details. We had DJ Bruce and he was wonderful. Our ceremony was on a small island with our reception elsewhere. He ensured everything was set up and perfect even tho I know the logistics were probably a little crazy. He played all of the songs on our list and added in some awesome songs that we didn't even think of but kept people on the dance floor. He also took requests from our friends and family and ensured everyone was happy and everything went smooth. Joe emailed everyone on my wedding team to make sure all were on the same page. Music is such an important and meaningful part of my life so I was so happy to have such a wonderful experience. I could not have asked for more. Highly recommend!!

Profile Picture Brenda , 10/21/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ
Services Used: Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC

Good Morning Joe,
I wanted you to be aware of how thrilled I was with your services at my daughter's wedding. DJ Mike was Awesome!!!! He was organized and thorough. He double checked our Russell Sound Lab wedding agenda that you and I planned. Mike checked with the bridal party on their names and we quickly went over the evenings events. Mike was great and kept the crowd engaged and notified on what was happening and when. He took the worry and pressure from me to keep the reception flowing and I felt confident in him. The Music Selection was perfect. I can honestly say I have NEVER been to a Wedding Reception where the Dance Floor was constantly full. We actually had to tell people to leave when the reception was over at 11pm. because no one wanted to stop dancing.
The up lighting provided by you at the Hall was absolutely beautiful and added to the elegance of the Reception as well as the Dance Floor Setting. I have received numerous compliments from several friends and family members who attended the reception. They went on and on about how fun and what a huge success the reception was. I attribute that to you and Mike for doing an outstanding job. Music, reception flow, and fun is what makes a reception successful and that is exactly what you provided for me and my daughter's Wedding.
****** I plan on booking you again for my other daughter's wedding in 2019.
You're the Best and send Mike my thanks too.....
Sincerely,
Laurie Scianna

Profile Picture Laurie, 10/14/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor

This company did an excellent job at our wedding. We had quite a heavy list of song requests as we included them in our RSVPs. RSL did a great job incorporating them in throughout the night. Our dj Mike was super friendly and really great with keeping everything on schedule. Would highly recommend!!

Profile Picture Amanda , 9/3/17, 1 Review

Projector
Uplighting
2 AWARDS

2 ENDORSEMENTS
Joe is not only an excellent person, but also excellent in his profession. I absolutely recommend him to any Couple.

Russell Sound Lab has been in business as long as we have, so we've now got DECADES of history between us. Not only has Joe become a personal friend, but we've watched his business grow and flourish over the years, and are now pleased to refer our own clients to his company to ensure that our clients receive the best of the best when it comes to all-day wedding entertainment. Joe's crew is exceptionally professional and well-seasoned - we've never seen them miss a beat at any event! Always prepared, thorough in their preparation, and professional in their presentation, Russell Sound Lab is a great fit for every occasion. With more than 2 decades of experience, your event will be in the best - and one of the most experienced - hands in the industry!

Events

8811 Cleveland ave. nw, North Canton, OH 44720   See On Map
330-494-9317 (phone) 330-494-9317 (fax)
12-5 M-F