Windylane Florals

Alliance, OH View map

Windylane Florals is an exquisite wedding florist company based out of Alliance, Ohio. This dedicated and creative team of floral designers provides couples with an array of vibrant flower arrangements, setting an unforgettable romantic scene for their special celebration of love. Owners and lead designers, Stevie and Sonya, work directly with their clients in order to provide personalized arrangements that best reflect their wedding day’s intended style. Their gorgeous silk-flower and fresh-flower arrangements will brighten up your rehearsal dinner, ceremony, and wedding reception settings, no matter where you decide to celebrate your love.

Windylane Florals offers couples a number of special services, providing them with an unforgettable floral arrangement experience. Some of their services include:

• Consultations
  • Centerpieces
  • Corsages
  • Flower baskets
  • Woman-owned

Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?

Consultations
Delivery
Set Up
Venue Visit

How would you describe your floral designs?

Classic
Romantic
Rustic
Tropical
Vintage

Which of the following services do you provide?

Consultations
Delivery
Set Up
Venue Visit

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor
Flower Petals
Non-Floral
Single Flowers

Dana Married on 05/05/2018
    Stevie and Sonya at Windy Lane Florals did an amazing job on the flowers and centerpieces for our wedding. They were very friendly and easy to work with. All of the flower arrangements turned out perfect and I couldn’t have been happier with their work! I highly recommend them!

Windylane Florals's reply:

Thank you Dana! You were a joy to work with. Your spring wedding turned out perfect. Thanks for letting us be a part of your special day.
    Cristina Married on 10/14/2017
    Sonya and Stevie went above and beyond for my big day! They were very professional and timely. I'm very indecisive and they took the time to meet with me to pick out flowers and bounce ideas back and forth. They also took the time to let me come see the progress on the centerpieces and bouquets. Lastly, they exceeded my expectations on my big day by decorating areas and adding a personal touch to things I didn’t even think of! They added greenery and baby’s breath to areas I decorated and also added greenery around my ceremony doorway. It was a pleasant surprise and I am grateful of their hard work and personal touch to everything! I highly recommend them!

Windylane Florals's reply:

Thank you Cristina! The pictures from your wedding are some of our new brides favorites! You were so great to work with and may I say.., you have fabulous taste in decorating! Many happy years to you as Mrs. !!!
  • User3196993 2+ years ago
    Windylane Florals did an amazing job for my wedding! I found them at the Bridal Show in Belden Village Mall and booked a consultation meeting. Going into it, I had no idea what I wanted when it came to flowers, so I just gave them my wedding colors and let their creative minds take the lead. They came up with a variety of beautiful arrangements for me to choose from! They delivered my flowers on time and they were beautiful and fresh! I was so happy with my service from Windylane Florals!

Windylane Florals's reply:

Awe... thank you so much! We really enjoyed working with you. Honestly, sometimes when a bride is open to letting us (or any creative vendor) coming up with what we think would look nice it turns out amazing! Thanks for the great review!

Alliance Alliance, OH, 44601

By appointment only
Location of (Windylane Florals)

Other vendors in Cleveland for your wedding