Russell Sound Lab Reviews

64 | North Canton, OH

64 Reviews for Russell Sound Lab

• Emily

Emily Streb · Getting married on 03/04/2021

Wedding DJ - The best in NE Ohio! Highly recommend!

We used Russell Sound Lab Wedding DJS for our wedding and the crew was FANTASTIC! Joe is the best in the business and knows how to ensure you and your wedding guests are having a great time from start to finish. Very professional and made sure to take his time with us so that he captured all the details we were wanting. We selected the entire package offered for our wedding entertainment (DJ, up-lighting, videographer, monogram lighting, photobooth) and have absolutely no regrets and SO happy with how everything turned out! Highly recommend Joe for any DJing needs!

Sent on 05/24/2019

Michael Ferguson · Getting married on 12/08/2020

5 Stars!!!

Russell Sound Labs was incredible! Could not say enough great things about them. Joe and his crew had everything well organized, played all of the songs we requested in advance, took requests from our guests during the reception itself, and did an excellent job of playing music to reach all types of guests. A DJ is one of the most important parts of your wedding night and my wife and I would recommend Russell Sound Labs over and over again!!!

Sent on 11/30/2019
  • Cathleen

Cathleen Young · Married on 10/10/2020

Will use again in the future

Will use again in the future. Got so many compliments on the sparkler fireworks and the music. The line dances No one knew the DJ came out and showed people. They really got involved with the crowd and everybody had a great time I got so many compliments on how good the DJ was. I had people tell me I should get married more often and they had so much fun.

Sent on 10/13/2020
  • Diane

Diane Strickler · Married on 09/25/2020

Very professional, fun and everybody loved the photo booth

Great DJ and the photo booth added a fun touch we had a wonderful time

Sent on 09/29/2020

Megan Reiter · Married on 09/12/2020

The best Dj service!

Russell Sound Labs is amazing!! If you want a DJ that will keep you organized and on time the night of your wedding pick them! They did such an amazing job getting our guests out dancing and picked all the right songs!! Also, Joe responded quickly to all my questions and emails, which was a huge thing for us!!

Sent on 10/09/2020
  • O

Olivia Bond · Married on 06/27/2020

Absolutely amazing.

I highly recommend Russel Sound Lab. Joe is such an amazing and personable guy and went above and beyond to make our special day exactly what we wanted. Our reception timeline was extremely organized and went off without a hitch all thanks to them!!! We additionally had them do our up lighting, “dancing on the clouds”, and photo booth. I seriously couldn’t suggest anyone better. If you need a DJ for anything...CHOOSE THEM!

Sent on 07/07/2020
  • Alyssa

Alyssa Fye · Married on 04/01/2020

We loved Russell Sound Lab!

Using Russell Sound Lab for our wedding was one of the best decisions we made and I could not be happier with the service we received. Joe is all around a wonderful guy. He was professional, organized, and easy to work with. I had so many issues with my wedding venue and other wedding vendors I used and it was a relief to work with Joe who was so confident and dependable. He was knowledgable about our venue and how it operated which allowed him to make valuable suggestions on other vendors we could use and how to make the space look it's best. Joe and his team were absolutely amazing and helped our wedding run smoothly and efficiently. The dance floor was packed the entire night and the music selection was amazing. He took into account our personal suggestions and song requests while also playing a good range of music for everyone. My husband and I were very impressed by some of the extra touches they added, including a personalized CD at the end of the night with all of our wedding songs.

My husband and I cannot recommend Russell Sound Lab enough!

Sent on 07/08/2020
  • Adriana

Adriana Stutzman · Married on 01/11/2020

Saved My Wedding!

Let me just say - what a crazy DJ adventure I went on while planning my wedding. In a lot of ways I believe that Joe at Russell Sound Lab saved my wedding day. I had booked another DJ over a year in advance who seemingly started scamming people and not showing up for weddings. With only a few months left before my wedding I reached out to Joe and explained my situation. He was so incredibly kind and went above and beyond to make sure I was taken care of. He was able to provide everything I wanted and more. I was also very nervous because neither of our families are dancers but Joe’s team was able to get people out on the floor that I never expected to see there. They set the tone for the entire evening and it was absolutely wonderful! You could not ask for a better team who goes out of their way to make sure your night is everything you dreamed of. Dancing on the Clouds is a must - shown in photo’s by Bethany Zadai Photography

Sent on 07/02/2020
  • Alexis

Alexis Derita · Married on 09/21/2019

Amazing. Highly recommend

I just wanted to give a huge thank you to Russell Sound Lab. They made our wedding day truly amazing. We met with Joe Russell a couple times before the wedding to ensure the day would go smoothly and it for sure did ! They let me submit a list of songs that I wanted to be included throughout the night but also used their own and let me tell you..... they did not disappoint. We had people of all ages at our wedding and there was not a single person sitting in their seats! Everyone was on the dance floor and enjoying themselves so much that we paid for them to stay an extra hour !! They were on top of making sure that we kept everything on time. They were super helpful with suggestions and advice ! I was so nervous and they put my mind at ease! I HIGHLY HIGHLY recommend them for any event, especially a wedding ! The dj was a very important part to our day and they exceeded our expectations. Very professional, easy to work with and they got the crowd going!!

Sent on 10/03/2019

Judy Adamczyk · Married on 09/06/2019

Russell Sound Lab

I loved them!!! Great interaction!! Several extra options and we chose some of them!! Thanks for making our big day great!!

Sent on 09/26/2019

Kelsey Ricker · Married on 05/30/2019

Joe and his team are awesome!

No regrets whatsoever! Joe is so easy to work with and handled all of my last minute changes with ease and answered all of my questions. Our DJ ended up being Mike and he was great too! He kept us in the loop all night, made sure we stayed on track time wise, and played pretty much every song we requested while also playing songs our guests requested. Everything went smoothly and I was so happy with how the night went! We also had him play our ceremony music which was also perfect. We had uplifting for the reception too which really added to the atmosphere. Book them and you won’t be disappointed. Thanks again guys!

Sent on 08/30/2019
  • Amanda

Amanda · Married on 05/25/2019

Easy to work with and so fun!

My guests loved the DJs provided by Russel Sound Lab! They had so much fun dancing during the reception and I got great reviews about the music they played. Joe was also very easy to schedule and work with, and the uplighting was a wonderful addition!

Sent on 07/09/2019
  • Jacqueline

Jacqueline F Harmon · Married on 12/07/2018

Russell Sound Lab is unforgettable!

Joe Russell and his team did such an amazing job at our wedding and reception - I can't even give them enough stars and compliments!!
    Joe was so easy to work with! His professionalism and experience were so evident throughout the whole evening!
    My husband and I were clueless about what to ask for and expect when it comes to DJ's and their services. Joe held our hand the whole way explaining options, etc. He listened to our requests and put together a killer playlist. He cared about the subtle details and showed that he wanted to make our experience unique.
    He also provided our ceremony and dinner music so the details and timing were very important and I was amazed at how it all came together so well. I had so many compliments from guests and the dance floor was busy all night long. SO much fun!!!!!
    He is the best of the best in my book and should the need ever arise - I would hire him again!

Sent on 12/31/2018
  • Gina

Gina · Married on 11/24/2018

Absolutely Great!!!!

This is the 3rd event i've had them do and every time they are perfect.

Sent on 12/10/2018

Danielle · Married on 10/13/2018

Zero complaints

Incredibly professional, accommodating, and thorough. More than just someone who plays songs, they do a great job MCing, managing and organizing the event.

Sent on 10/18/2018
  • Z

Zachary Coffy · Married on 09/22/2018

Helped organized the day, everything went smoothly

Very professional, went above and beyond to help plan out our day. Highly recommended if you don't have a wedding planner. Learned our taste and helped pick the perfect music for each part of the evening.

Sent on 10/18/2018
  • Chelsea

Chelsea · Married on 09/22/2018

Easy going and so nice to work with!

So personable and easy to get along with! Joe was a treat to work with! Understanding and flexible, and his DJ was professional and patient with all our needs!

Sent on 10/27/2018
  • Abby

Abby · Married on 09/22/2018

Wedding july 6

Kept people on the dance floor the whole night!

Sent on 07/09/2019

Dona · Married on 08/19/2018

Perfect Company!

Joe and his staff are awesome! Everyone we interacted with in the company was unbelievably professional and helpful. I would highly recommend the business.

Sent on 10/30/2018

Dana · Married on 08/18/2018

We were so happy with Russell Sound lab! Everything was run so smoothly all my guests had a great time. The uplighting and the photo booth were so much fun!!! Thank you guys for everything!!

Sent on 08/28/2018

ashley · Married on 07/21/2018

DJ Joe and Russell Sound Lab did an amazing job at my wedding on 7/21/18. Throughout the process everything was so easy! I met with Joe twice to discuss what I was looking for and then to decide on our song list for the ceremony and some for the reception. When I wasn't sure, Joe helped my husband and I come up with something that worked for us. When I wanted a specific version of a song, he found it. The ceremony music was beautiful and the reception music was awesome! People were on the dance floor all night and I got tons of comments from guests saying how great the music was. And it never stopped! He just played all night and went way beyond our expectations. We also got the videography and they were all over the place getting every part of the ceremony and reception. Can't wait to see it! Really thrilled with how everything went! thank you!!

Sent on 07/26/2018

Kristopher · Married on 07/20/2018

Joe was everything we could have hoped for for our wedding reception. Before, during, and after. His uplighting saved us a ton of money on regular bland decorations that would have to be put up and taken down after it all. Thank you for making ours a night to remember. Even our guests mentioned how great everything was.

Sent on 07/21/2018

Kelsey · Married on 07/07/2018

Working with Joe and his family from Russell Sound Lab was the best! He listened to what my husband, family, guests, and I wanted in music and entertainment! He 100% provided the greatest experience for everyone at the reception! Great personalities and customer service all around!

Sent on 07/17/2018

Gabby · Married on 06/30/2018

We had Russell Sound Lab DJ our wedding this past June and it was perfect! Everything went perfect with the agenda, we had a to push a few things back a little bit, and they were more than accomodating. The music was perfect. They played everything we wanted and we were all dancing the entire time. I would highly reccomend them for any event and I know I will use them in the future!

Sent on 08/13/2018

Jayni · Married on 06/02/2018

We loved having this DJ!! Joe really kept the party going, made sure the night was running smoothly and efficiently, and most importantly made sure everyone was having fun. His sound/light system was top notch, and the music was well-heard all throughout our reception hall full of 300 people!! HIGHLY recommend this DJ company. Experienced, honest prices, friendly, attentive to detail, and so fun!

Sent on 07/11/2018