Flawless Beauty Bars

125 Lake St S, Kirkland, WA 98033 Map · Phone number

About Flawless Beauty Bars

My Flawless Tan & Make-up is a bridal makeup and beauty service based out of Kirkland, Washington. At Flawless Tan & Make-up, their speciality is airbrush tanning and professional makeup application. Founded in 2007, this company began as a way to fulfill the need for more high-quality tanning and beauty service options in Kirkland. My Flawless Tan & Make-up uses techniques straight from Los Angeles to help you look and feel your absolute best for your wedding day.

My Flawless Tan & Make-up provides makeup application that is similar to the look of traditional makeup, but that is applied using the refined detail of an airbrush. The makeup they apply lasts for hours and doesn’t need to be touched up, thanks to its resistance to tears, water, sweat, and smudging. Their tanning solution is of similar quality, as you’ll only need to come in once to get the perfect glow.

Bride in veil
Stunning women
Stunning women

16 Reviews for Flawless Beauty Bars

theresa · Married on 08/03/2013

Elle was so great! She came all the way to our house in Tacoma early in the morning to help me and my bridesmaids get ready. My makeup looked amazing and lasted all day and all night. I got so many complements on how nice it looked. I really liked that I could get a preview of what it would be like and Elle really listened to me with how I wanted to look on my big day. Thank you again!

Lindsay · Married on 12/12/2010

I had a spray tan done before my wedding, and it held up much better than the ones I get from a booth in a salon. It lasted from before I left (Tuesday) until the big day (Sunday) with lots of travel in between

Molly · Married on 10/17/2009

Sequoia was amazing! She was always willing to work with what I wanted. I will for sure recommend her services as much as I can. I would not have looked as amazing as I did on my wedding day if it wasn't for her!

Flawless Beauty Bars FAQ

• What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Makeup

• Walzer Photography: Seattle Wedding Photographer Tacoma Boudoir Photography‎
    Walzer Photography: Seattle Wedding Photographer Tacoma Boudoir Photography‎ Wedding Photographers

Sequoia is a true gem. She has an art and style unique to her in creating a look for clients. Airbrush makeup is awesome!!

• Pink Blossom Events
    Pink Blossom Events Wedding Planners

I continually refer My Flawless Tan & Make-up to all of my brides as you are guaranteed to come out looking flawless! I have also used Sequoia for personal use on a number of engagements from photo shoots to being a bridesmaid! If you're looking for a true professional with outstanding results, be sure to contact My Flawless Tan & Make-up! BreeAnn ~ Pink Blossom Events

• Elegant Images - Seattle Wedding Photographers
    Elegant Images - Seattle Wedding Photographers Wedding Photographers

Sequoia has made so many of my client look AMAZING with her airbursh make-up. She is so easy to work with, sweet and professional. She is also great at keeping you on schedule. She makes my job so much easier, I need not retouch any photos of her clients. She is hands down the best choice for make-up services on your wedding day.

• 125 Lake St S, Suite 105 Kirkland, WA, 98033 See on map