Erin Hunt Hair & Makeup

Bellevue, WA View map

Erin Hunt Hair and Makeup is an on-site wedding day beauty service based in Bellevue, Washington. Owner Erin Hunt's impressive portfolio has given her insight into makeup that looks incredible under every light and that will last through every dance, slice of cake, and kiss. Her belief is that every bride is unique, which means your makeup should be as well!

Experience
Erin is a professional cosmetologist with a license from the Aveda Institute, and she brings her experience and attention to detail to every bride she beautifies. In addition to the Aveda Institute, she has completed extensive additional training through the Powder Group, where she studied under top names, such as Billy B., Tobi Britton and Michael DeVellis. With over nine years of experience providing makeup for photo shoots, fashion shows, and weddings, Erin has built an impressive and extensive client list, including the TLC network, Seattle Seahawks, REI, Amazon, and Microsoft.

Erin Hunt Hair and Makeup is ready to style you head to toe for every event in your wedding. Erin provides immaculate hair and makeup services for engagement, wedding, bridal, and boudoir portraits. She will consult with you prior to your special day to ensure you are comfortable with your chosen look, and she comes directly to you on your wedding day to make sure the entire experience is easy and stress-free. Erin provides beautiful glam for every member of your bridal party, as well as hair and makeup trials to try out what looks best. From updos to hair extensions, Erin can artfully craft any exquisite hair style you have envisioned and provides flawless airbrush makeup, as well as airbrush spray tan services, to give you a just back from the beach glow. Other wedding day beauty services include:

• Tattoo coverage
  • Textured styling
  • Blowouts
  • Group discounts

What is the base price for blowouts for brides?

$65

What is the price of trial service for blowouts for brides?

$100

What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members?

$75

What is the base price for updos/styling for brides?

$200

What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides?

$175

What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members?

$85

What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?

$200

What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?

$175

What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides?

$200

What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides?

$175

What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?

$100

Does makeup price include false lashes?

What is the starting price for tanning services?

$45

Which of the following are included in prices?

Assistant Fee

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
Group Services
Hair
Makeup
Salon
Tanning
Group Discounts
Licensed

What hair services do you offer?

Blowouts
Extensions
Textured Hair Styling
Updos / Styling
Hair Trial
On-Site Hair

What makeup services do you offer?

Airbrush Makeup
Wedding Party Makeup
Makeup Trial
Fake Lashes
Tattoo Coverage

What tanning services do you offer?

Airbrush Tanning
illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

4.9 out of 5 rating

Kara C. Married on 08/05/2019

Amazing experiance

Erin was amazing. My mother in law hired her to do my hair and makeup for pictures before my husband and I got married in a courthouse, and she made me feel so special. Erin and I weren't able to do a run through before the day, but she was willing to work with me over text/phone to get a good idea of what I wanted. The day of, she was so kind and was checking with me every step of the way to make sure I liked what she was doing. She did a wonderful job, and I felt like a princess. My hair looked even better than any of the pictures I'd shown her, and every time I caught a glimpse of it in a mirror I was overwhelmed by how perfectly she got the style I was wanting.

Thank you, Erin, for being so fun and making me feel so beautiful!
  • Rebecca
    Rebecca C. Married on 06/29/2019

Absolutely Amazing!

I couldn鈥檛 think of anyone else I would have rather had do my makeup and hair on my wedding day! Erin is one of the sweetest people and most talented make up artists. She is so easy to talk to, and totally gets (and can execute!) any vision you have in mind. During my trials, she spent a ton of time working with me to perfect my look! The week of the wedding, I completely changed my mind with my hair and Erin was more than happy to accommodate. She truly made me look (and feel) amazing on my wedding day. I highly recommend her!
  • Kimi
    Kimi Married on 08/11/2018

Amazing team!

Erin and her team were absolutely wonderful! They were VERY professional, responsive, and a complete delight to be around. Erin is super warm and receptive to your ideas. She brings years of experience which is especially helpful if you don't have a clear vision of your and your bridesmaids' look for the day yet (which was my case). Everyone is really relaxed and she created a zero-stress environment the morning of the wedding, which was so needed! One moment epitomized her customer service --My mother did not want her hair and makeup done, but at the last minute asked for some quick touch ups and Erin's team was incredible! They airbrushed her and made her feel so glamorous. Would highly recommend!!
  • illustration stars

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2012 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2011 Winner

Pricing

Exclusive Image Events Exclusive Image Events Wedding Planners

As a wedding planner I have had the pleasure of working with Erin and recommend her to anyone hands down! Erin is amazing at both hair and makeup and works endlessly to make sure her brides are happy. Her personality, professionalism and skills are top notch. It's important for my brides to be comfortable and confident with who they have hired for their hair and makeup and I know hiring Erin and her team does just that!

Mollie Michelle Boutique Salon - 12121 Northup Way Suite 214 - Bellevue, WA, 98005
2022462966

By Appointment Only
Location of (Erin Hunt Hair & Makeup)

Other vendors in Seattle for your wedding