Erin Hunt Hair & Makeup

Mollie Michelle Boutique Salon - 12121 Northup Way Suite 214 -, Bellevue, WA 98005 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Pricing

About Erin Hunt Hair & Makeup

Erin Hunt Hair and Makeup is an on-site wedding day beauty service based in Bellevue, Washington. Owner Erin Hunt's impressive portfolio has given her insight into makeup that looks incredible under every light and that will last through every dance, slice of cake, and kiss. Her belief is that every bride is unique, which means your makeup should be as well!

Experience
Erin is a professional cosmetologist with a license from the Aveda Institute, and she brings her experience and attention to detail to every bride she beautifies. In addition to the Aveda Institute, she has completed extensive additional training through the Powder Group, where she studied under top names, such as Billy B., Tobi Britton and Michael DeVellis. With over nine years of experience providing makeup for photo shoots, fashion shows, and weddings, Erin has built an impressive and extensive client list, including the TLC network, Seattle Seahawks, REI, Amazon, and Microsoft.

Erin Hunt Hair and Makeup is ready to style you head to toe for every event in your wedding. Erin provides immaculate hair and makeup services for engagement, wedding, bridal, and boudoir portraits. She will consult with you prior to your special day to ensure you are comfortable with your chosen look, and she comes directly to you on your wedding day to make sure the entire experience is easy and stress-free. Erin provides beautiful glam for every member of your bridal party, as well as hair and makeup trials to try out what looks best. From updos to hair extensions, Erin can artfully craft any exquisite hair style you have envisioned and provides flawless airbrush makeup, as well as airbrush spray tan services, to give you a just back from the beach glow. Other wedding day beauty services include:

• Tattoo coverage

Erin Hunt Hair & Makeup 1
Erin Hunt Hair & Makeup 2

Kara Chapman · Married on 08/05/2019

Amazing experiance

Erin was amazing. My mother in law hired her to do my hair and makeup for pictures before my husband and I got married in a courthouse, and she made me feel so special. Erin and I weren't able to do a run through before the day, but she was willing to work with me over text/phone to get a good idea of what I wanted. The day of, she was so kind and was checking with me every step of the way to make sure I liked what she was doing. She did a wonderful job, and I felt like a princess. My hair looked even better than any of the pictures I'd shown her, and every time I caught a glimpse of it in a mirror I was overwhelmed by how perfectly she got the style I was wanting.

Thank you, Erin, for being so fun and making me feel so beautiful!

Sent on 05/20/2019
    Erin Hunt Hair & Makeup 3
    Erin Hunt Hair & Makeup 4
  • Rebecca

Rebecca Cohn · Married on 06/29/2019

Absolutely Amazing!

I couldn’t think of anyone else I would have rather had do my makeup and hair on my wedding day! Erin is one of the sweetest people and most talented make up artists. She is so easy to talk to, and totally gets (and can execute!) any vision you have in mind. During my trials, she spent a ton of time working with me to perfect my look! The week of the wedding, I completely changed my mind with my hair and Erin was more than happy to accommodate. She truly made me look (and feel) amazing on my wedding day. I highly recommend her!

Sent on 07/18/2019

• What is the price of trial service for blowouts for brides? $ 100.00
  • What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members? $ 75.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for brides? $ 200.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides? $ 175.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members? $ 100.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for attendants/family members? $ 85.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides? $ 200.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides? $ 175.00
  • What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 200.00
  • What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 175.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes? Yes
  • What is the starting price for tanning services? $ 45.00
  • Which of the following are included in prices? Assistant Fee
  • What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Group Services, Hair, Makeup, Salon, Tanning, Group Discounts, Licensed
  • What hair services do you offer? Blowouts, Extensions, Textured Hair Styling, Updos / Styling, Hair Trial, On-Site Hair
  • What tanning services do you offer? Airbrush Tanning

• Exclusive Image Events
    Exclusive Image Events Wedding Planners

As a wedding planner I have had the pleasure of working with Erin and recommend her to anyone hands down! Erin is amazing at both hair and makeup and works endlessly to make sure her brides are happy. Her personality, professionalism and skills are top notch. It's important for my brides to be comfortable and confident with who they have hired for their hair and makeup and I know hiring Erin and her team does just that!

• Mollie Michelle Boutique Salon - 12121 Northup Way Suite 214 - Bellevue, WA, 98005 See on map
    2022462966 (Phone number)