52 Reviews for Erin Hunt Hair & Makeup

Hair Extensions (1)
Textured Styling (1)
Airbrush Makeup (1)
51 Erin Hunt Hair & Makeup Reviews

Erin is amazing, she creates magic!! I felt so beautiful on my wedding day thanks to her! Would highly recommend her to any bride looking for hair and/or makeup! She is the best!!

Profile Picture Kristina, 9/23/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Hair, Makeup, Updos/Styling, Fake Lashes

Erin was great! I felt and looked like myself but 1000 times better. She worked great with our wedding party and was able to accommodate a last minute change (my mother in law decided she wanted to join in the fun). I would absolutely recommend Erin for your wedding, graduation photo, headshot, etc.

Profile Picture Hannah, 9/16/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Erin is a high-end stylist and is amazing at making all of her clients beautiful and looking their absolute best. She’s extremely professional, works very well with a variety of personality types, and extremely reliable. I would recommend her anyone, including the most critical of clients.

Profile Picture Laura, 8/26/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Hair, Makeup, Contour Makeup, Fake Lashes, Hair Extensions, Textured Styling, Updos/Styling

Erin was such a blast to have around while we were all getting ready. She made the day even better with her wonderful personality and professionalism. I've never been more happy with a professional makeup job. It even lasted through an Oregon rainstorm. Thank you Erin!

Profile Picture Kelly, 1/20/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Erin and her team were absolutely wonderful! Already at my hair/makeup trial, I knew I was going to adore Erin and her work - she effortlessly translated my muddled combination of words and inspiration photos into exactly the look I was trying to describe, flattered my features, and was a joy to be around. I booked Erin and her team to do hair and makeup for my mom, sister, and I for the welcome reception held the day before my wedding and also for myself, mom, and four bridesmaids the day of the wedding. I am not exaggerating when I say that each look for each woman was gorgeous, unique, and played to the individual's personality, style, and features. I was floored.
Erin is exactly the woman you want by your side on your wedding morning. She is a calming presence, yet genuinely excited for you, and is entirely on Team Bride - She even caught my look of horror when one bridesmaid showed up with vampy inspo pics and quietly gave the girl the feeling she wanted while toning it way down to bridesmaid-appropriate. It was beautiful.
I can't imagine anyone not being thrilled with Erin. She is flexible, way talented, and super sweet.
(Extra bonus: My makeup-fearing mother now visits Erin in her salon for hair and makeup before any event!)

Profile Picture User7490593, 1+ year ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

After my incredible trial with Erin I knew I was in amazing and capable hands on my wedding day, but it wasn't until I received my wedding photos back that I truly grasped her talent. Minutes before I walked down the aisle my coastal wedding received just what I had been warned of- a complete downpour. Being the Oregonians we are there wasn't a tent in sight and we stood in the rain for the entire ceremony. Not one false lash fell, not a drop of makeup smeared, and not only for myself but my 6 bridesmaids as well. I wish I could attach photo evidence of the miracle Erin preformed that day.

Aside from her talent and professionalism, Erin brings a contagious energy that can't be taught. I have to also mention that she is one of the few vendors I worked with that I didn't have to 'stay on top of'. Ten out of ten would have Erin on my wedding day team again, without question.

Profile Picture Kelsey, 10/1/16, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

I showed Erin a couple pictures from pinterest, a picture of my dress and described what I was looking for and she nailed my style at my hair trial in under an hour! I had my first look on a mountain before my ceremony and was worried about everything being messed up, but Erin perfectly created the soft look I wanted but some how made it secure enough to withstand a long time outside in the wind and it continued to look great throughout the evening! She did an amazing job with my mom and bridesmaids as well! She even fit in my grandmother last minute with no problem! She was so flexible and easy to work with! I highly recommend Erin for any event you need your hair or makeup done!

Profile Picture User5373143, 1+ year ago, 5 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Group Services, Hair, Makeup, Fake Lashes, Blowouts, Updos/Styling

Erin was amazing! I have never felt so beautiful as on my wedding day. She also was able to please my mom with make-up and hair - which let me say is not easy!

I invested in the trial and was able to narrow down a general hair style and how I wanted my make-up to look. Erin took plenty of notes and even stated I could make any changes day of or even throw out the whole idea and start over. I highly recommend doing the trial so you can rest assured that your look will fit your wedding day vision. She certainly is easy to work with and makes you feel comfortable.

On the day of, Erin and her hair assistant really set the mood! You're already filled with emotions and excited/nervous, and she put on some good music and started right away on make-up and hair for my bridesmaids and mom. Again, my mom generally dislikes make-up and any kind of hairstyling, but still wanted her hair and make-up done. Even though there were lots of complaints from my mom during the styling (unwarranted, just nervousness on mom's part), my mom LOVED the end result. We told her to put some trust in Erin, because she knows what she's doing.

Erin is perfect for your wedding hair and makeup needs! If you want to get your hair and make-up done, you won't be disappointed.

Profile Picture Kelly, 8/13/16, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Hair, Makeup

I wanted to book Erin for my wedding but she was already booked - because she is so amazing! I booked her for my engagement photos and have never been so happy with my hair and makeup. My long time photographer who took my photos said he had never seen me look so beautiful. Erin has great energy and she makes you feel comfortable the first meeting. She takes the time to get everything how you want it. Erin ruined me for any other makeup/hairstylist :) You will not be disappointed - book her now before she is booked!

Profile Picture Katy, 5/29/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Updos/Styling, Airbrush Makeup, Contour Makeup, Fake Lashes, Hair, Makeup, Salon

Wedding makeup and hair can be stressful but Erin is willing to work with you till you get the look you are doing for. Erin is very professional and was very prompt. I love the fact that she was very responsive to email or text. Everyone at the wedding love my hair and makeup. My bridesmaids love their makeup and hair as well. Thanks Erin! It lasted the whole day from 11am till 11pm and I didn't even have to do any touch up at all.

Profile Picture User5553427, 2+ years ago, 3 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Erin was recommended by my photographer and I am so glad she was available on my wedding day! She listened to what I liked during the trial, and showed up on time the day of the wedding. We had a blast getting ready, Erin brought 80's music which was a nice distraction from the stress of the day. Her and her assistant made me and my bridesmaids all look beautiful, I got compliments the entire night!

My wedding day had horrible weather- crazy wind and rain. Our first look and group photos were done outside. Erin touched up my hair and makeup multiple times before she headed home. Unfortunately, I got soaked during the last set of pictures. I was in the bridal suite with my frantic bridesmaids trying to fix my smeared eyeliner and wind-blown hair before the ceremony when Erin, who had already left for the day, walked back in with her supplies to fix me once more. She had almost gotten to the freeway when she said something told her to come back...I can not thank her enough for going above and beyond to make sure I felt beautiful that day. Hire Erin, you wont regret it!!!!

Profile Picture Kristina, 10/10/15, 3 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Erin is fantastic!! She did my bridal and four bridesmaid's hair and makeup in September 2015.
She is very prompt with communication and was so great to work with. She has a fun personality too!
I cannot be happier with how everyone looked!! The makeup photographed well and did not feel heavy. I had no clue what to do with my hair, so she came up with some suggestions and I love how it turned out!
Erin was on time, if not a little bit early to get started. She suggested a schedule to get everyone ready in time for photos and she was spot on.
I had one bridesmaid who wasn't happy with an updo (she originally thought she wanted one), and Erin re-did her hair with no complaints.
I have no regrets working with Erin and would highly recommend her!

Profile Picture La' Akea, 9/26/15, 3 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

My wedding was 2 months ago and as I look back through my pictures I am reminded of how much I loved my hair and make-up. I met Erin at Weddings in Woodinville and appreciated that she was personable and reached out to me. I didn't know what route I wanted to go with having someone do my hair and make-up and after some research and unsuccessful attempts with other hair and make-up artists, I decided to go with Erin, her website was very informative and gave great insights to her experience.

Erin was very responsive, flexible, and easy to talk to.

I highly recommend investing in doing the trial. It's well worth the practice to make sure you get exactly what you want on your wedding day. Erin is very open to feedback and is gracious when hearing it.

She made me look and feel beautiful and what bride wouldn't want that!

I highly recommend Erin for your wedding or event and wouldn't hesitate using her again.

Profile Picture Amanda, 4/12/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Erin is delightful to work with and does an amazing job! She did hair and makeup for my mom, one of my bridesmaids, and me. Her work held up beautifully for all three of us, even through a long day including brisk outdoor photos, dancing, etc. I cannot recommend her highly enough.

Profile Picture Desiree, 3/1/15, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

I loved having Erin with us! She is a fabulous artist! My hair was EXACTLY what I wanted. She also worked with my wedding party (bridesmaids and family). Everyone looked amazing and felt beautiful, just as I wanted them to.

I went back to Erin 6 months later for my best friend's wedding. She couldn't come out to the venue as it was a few hours away and she had other bookings, but she took the time to give me tips to practice so I could do my own hair.

She is such a sweetheart, so much fun and quite professional. She listens to each and every person so they feel their individual best! I can't wait to work with her again!!

Thank you Erin!!!!

Profile Picture Kathryn, 2/28/15, 7 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

I am so lucky to have found Erin!!! The first hair & makeup artist I hired (Jilladair Carlson of Jilladair Beauty Bar & Cosmetics) stood me up for my hair & makeup trial/engagement photo shoot, so my photographer referred me to the wonderfully talented Erin Hunt last minute. Erin was so sweet and went out of her way to squeeze me in so my engagement photos would look flawless. Erin did such a beautiful job, I hired her again to do my day-of wedding hair & makeup. My baby fine, virgin hair CAN NOT hold a curl, but Erin was up for the challenge and got my hair to stay curled for a solid 10 hours! I was so impressed! My makeup stayed "dewy" throughout the day as well, and I did not have to do any touch-ups (other than lip gloss) for the whole day! Erin is a true artist and I would highly recommend her for anyone!

Profile Picture megan, 12/13/14, 8 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

I cannot even begin to say enough good things about working with Erin Hunt for my wedding makeup. She is phenomenal and made everyone feel and look absolutely beautiful. Erin was so fun to have in the room as part of the "getting ready" process and a great support when some minor wedding day snafus happened. I would work with her again in a heartbeat!

Profile Picture Rachel, 10/4/14, 6 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Erin Hunt was absolutely awesome to work with. She turned my vision for my hair and makeup into a reality for my wedding day. My makeup was flawless in photos yet I still look like myself (I really wanted to avoid the "overdone" look or feel like I looked like a different person). And my hair was unbelievable. I had so many compliments (from guys even) on how awesome it looked.

Erin and two assistants came to our hotel and did hair and makeup for my entire wedding party, myself and my mom. They were prompt, super fun and most importantly, did a fabulous job. I would most definitely recommend Erin to anyone who is looking for a hair & makeup vendor for their wedding.

Profile Picture Sarah, 8/30/14, 4 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Erin was my hair and makeup artist for my August 2014 wedding. She is absolutely wonderful to work with. I hadn’t planned on hiring anyone, figuring I could make do so on my own, but I am so glad my bridal party convinced me to hire her. I liked Erin’s aesthetics from the pictures on her website. I wanted to make sure I looked glamorous and not like a painted lady.
I met her in her studio for my hair trial. I had 3 different looks I wanted to try. Two with my hair down and the other completely up. She took her time and was fun to work with. I loved the two looks with my clip-in extensions half down/half up and almost went with them. But since I had a summer wedding and my hair is prone to not holding its curl, I went with the braided crown.
The day of the wedding was great. Erin showed up promptly, even though the wedding was quite the distance from Seattle (3 hours.) She did the hair and makeup for myself, my MOH, bridesmaid, and mother. She did just the hair of my fiancée’s grandma and my flower girl. Everyone looked absolutely stunning. My hair (and extension hair) was coiled up in an extremely secure halo, including a tiara and a ton of fresh flowers. It didn’t budge for the entire day, yet didn’t take that long to remove at the end of the day. My MOH had her hair up in a loose and curly updo that survived the entire day and night.
Our makeup was lovely and soft looking. I didn’t feel like I was wearing stage make-up, and for the first time ever, I couldn’t tell I was wearing fake lashes. The makeup stuck for the whole day and night, and didn’t get streaky. I didn’t look I was melting at any point, which is good.
Erin is a doll. She was great at keeping us on a timeline and made sure we were done in plenty of time. She was more concerned in making sure her customers looked fantastic and were happy then telling us what that her vision was the correct one. I am so happy that I hired her, and I’d recommend her to anyone and everyone.

Profile Picture Tara, 8/23/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Erin is simply AMAZING! She traveled to the Hood River, OR area for my wedding. Its a day i want to go back to! Erin helped make it special! She did my hair and makeup, as well as my 5 bridesmaids, and both my mom and mother in law, as well as my grandma! She is very organized and made my day go very smooth! She is the sweetest person to work with, she made sure everyone was happy with their hair and makeup, which everyone was right away! I received many compliments on how well all our hair and makeup looked! I can't say enough good things about her! I highly recommend her, and I definitely want to work with her again!

Profile Picture Katie, 8/16/14, 3 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Erin is AMAZING!!! She listened to the vision of what I had in mind and delivered beautifully. Sitting in her hair and makeup chair, chatting and listening to beautiful music (that she brought along!) was honestly the most relaxing part of my day. Erin's like your favorite girlfriend -- funny, sweet, helpful, positive, encouraging and OH SO talented!! People commented that I looked like I'm in my 20s (I'm really in my 40s) and my hair only got more beautiful as the day progressed. I left my wedding by boat midday and my husband took a picture of me at sunset looking amazing still. Thank you SOOO much, Erin!! I hope our paths cross again. Julie

Profile Picture Julie, 8/10/14, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Erin did hair and makeup for myself and my four bridesmaids on my wedding day and did an amazing job! She is very personable and does everything that she can to make sure you are happy with whatever she is doing. She was always responsive to questions and after I did my trial with her I knew she would work perfectly. On the wedding day she made everything super easy by coming to the venue with her assistant, setting everything up quickly, and creating a schedule to get us all ready on time. She created and atmosphere that was calm and relaxed and made sure everyone was happy with the end results. Even without my bridesmaids doing trials, they all ended up with exactly what they had envisioned after a quick conversation with Erin and her assistant. My bridesmaids and I received many compliments on our hair and makeup and I can't recommend her enough!

Profile Picture Melissa, 8/3/14, 8 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Erin was absolutely amazing. She puts you at ease right away and is committed to making sure you are happy and comfortable with how you look. She listens to you, and is ready to adjust anything you may not be happy with. My hair and make-up looked beautiful (and got many many compliments) and I would not hesitate to use her again. Would highly recommend! Could not have asked for a better experience!

Profile Picture Kim, 10/4/13, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

It was PERFECT! She did my hair and makeup, along with two bridesmaids and my mom. She arrived early, was super personable and did an amazing job on my hair and makeup. Since we planned our wedding from a long distance, most of my communication with her was over email. She was super responsive and helped me with the most important decision of wearing my hair up or down! lol. She made everyone feel comfortable and made the morning part of the day a breeze. Thank you so much Erin!

Profile Picture Blair, 8/23/13, 6 Reviews