Angela D Beauty

Seattle, WA View map Visit website

Angela D Beauty is a wedding makeup and beauty company based in Seattle, WA. Angela has more than a decade of experience. Doing makeup for a client feels like falling in love at first sight all over again. Angela especially loves the joy and camaraderie of the dressing room. Getting ready in the company of close friends and feeling the buzz of excitement is an unforgettable experience that still touches Angela’s heart.

Angela D Beauty is happy to travel to venues throughout the Seattle metropolitan area. Angela’s goal is to accentuate and celebrate your unique features and style. Whatever your skin type, skin tone, age, or ethnicity, Angela has what it takes to design the look you want. Angela feels blessed to be part of your big day, and she can’t wait to meet you and get started.

• Asian-owned
  • Woman-owned

What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?

$180

What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?

$100

What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?

$90

Does makeup price include false lashes?

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
Makeup

What makeup services do you offer?

Contour Makeup

4.8 out of 5 rating

• Helen
    Helen R. Married on 05/26/2022

Professional & Excellent

Angela has been my makeup artist for different occasions for the last ten years. She always has been kind, punctual, responsive, professional, and talented. She follows up and listens to her clients to make sure that they are happy. The last event she did for me was for my wedding in May 2022. I absolutely loved the makeup that she did for my wedding! It was natural yet still glamorous enough. It lasted the whole day. She also did my entire family’s makeup in a timely manner. Everyone was super happy with her work and how professional she was. Definitely consider her when you’re looking to book a makeup artist for your wedding! Highly recommended! ☺️
    Joyce Married on 11/29/2021

Natural Beauty

I am super happy with the result. Angela is truly amazing & really nice. She did my make up on my birthday. It simply looked natural and light on my face, just like how I wanted it. Never in my life "lots" of people looked at me and completely locked their eyes on me in awe. Lol. I'm not joking. I guess that explain everything, right?! She made me trully amazing & beautiful. Thank you, Angela!!!
    Destalia I. Married on 07/17/2021

Very much recommended!

I was referred to Angela by my friend who had her makeup done for a wedding event and she looked amazing. So I contacted her to do my makeup for my engagement photoshoot and she did an awesome job! I love how natural the makeup looked, it didn't feel heavy on my face and barely creased throughout the day - I took my engagement picture in a canoe! Very much recommended!
  • illustration stars

Team

Angela Desisca
Angela Desisca
Owner / Make Up Artist

Hello, my name is Angela. Thank you so much for stopping by. Makeup has been my passion since i was young I used to play with my mom makeup.

Besides doing makeup, I am a mom of seven year old boy and girl twins. We love staying outdoor when the weather is nice and do a little bit of gardening.

If you have any questions, feel free to contact me. I look forward to meet you.

On-site Make-up Services angeladesisca.blogspot.com, angeladesisca.blogspot.com Seattle, WA, 98115
2062348873
Location of (Angela D Beauty)

Other vendors in Seattle for your wedding