6181 Porteridge Lane, Canton, MI 48187 Map · Phone number

About MWILBPHOTO

My name is Madison Wilburn. I have been in the photography business for about 5 years. I have taken classes in high school, and in college. I also was an intern at Walt Disney World as a photographer.

I love doing weddings., I am high energy and love how upbeat and positive weddings are. Being a bride myself, I know how expensive weddings are so I try and price my weddings fairly. I start my packages at $600.00 and They can go up tp $1000.00. More on my packages and pricings can be found on my website at WWW.MWILB.COM

mwilbphoto3
53e2cca5b805c422 1370709898324 img5640
img5537

3 Reviews for MWILBPHOTO

Melissa · Married on 06/02/2013

Very happy with all our photo's. Photographer was prompt, professional had awesome idea's. Seemed to catch all of our special moment's. Even stolen kisses and glances between my husband and I. Would definitely rehire and recommend to others. Also very affordable.

Sent on 06/11/2013

rachel · Married on 06/09/2012

When I first met Madison she was simply "the photographer". By the end of my wedding she was "a friend." She was so kind, and willing to listen to all of my ideas, because let's face it brides - we all have "our vision" when it comes to "our wedding" and our pictures. My family loved her and thought she was very professional. The prices she asks for her photos are amazing! You won't be sorry if you pick her. She really will go above and beyond to make sure all of your memories are captured and perfect.

Sent on 06/08/2013

Dawn · Married on 05/10/2013

She is great!!! Very good prices. Doesn't take advantage of the fact its a wedding and price gouge. She is the best prices by far I have come acrossed and super nice!

Sent on 06/07/2013

MWILBPHOTO FAQ

• What photography services do you offer? High-Res Images
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files, Matted Prints, Prints, Proofs, Thank You Cards

• 6181 Porteridge Lane Canton, 48187 See on map