MWILBPHOTO

Canton, MI View map

My name is Madison Wilburn. I have been in the photography business for about 5 years. I have taken classes in high school, and in college. I also was an intern at Walt Disney World as a photographer.

I love doing weddings., I am high energy and love how upbeat and positive weddings are. Being a bride myself, I know how expensive weddings are so I try and price my weddings fairly. I start my packages at $600.00 and They can go up tp $1000.00. More on my packages and pricings can be found on my website at WWW.MWILB.COM

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

High-Res Images

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Digital Files
Matted Prints
Prints
Proofs
    Melissa Married on 06/02/2013
    Very happy with all our photo's. Photographer was prompt, professional had awesome idea's. Seemed to catch all of our special moment's. Even stolen kisses and glances between my husband and I. Would definitely rehire and recommend to others. Also very affordable.
    Rachel Married on 06/09/2012
    When I first met Madison she was simply "the photographer". By the end of my wedding she was "a friend." She was so kind, and willing to listen to all of my ideas, because let's face it brides - we all have "our vision" when it comes to "our wedding" and our pictures. My family loved her and thought she was very professional. The prices she asks for her photos are amazing! You won't be sorry if you pick her. She really will go above and beyond to make sure all of your memories are captured and perfect.
    Dawn Married on 05/10/2013
    She is great!!! Very good prices. Doesn't take advantage of the fact its a wedding and price gouge. She is the best prices by far I have come acrossed and super nice!

6181 Porteridge Lane Canton, 48187
Location of (MWILBPHOTO)

MWILBPHOTO frequently asked questions

What photography styles does MWILBPHOTO offer?

MWILBPHOTO offers the following photography styles:
  • Contemporary
  • Traditional

What photography services does MWILBPHOTO offer?

MWILBPHOTO offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • High-Res Images

What photography materials does MWILBPHOTO offer for wedding events?

MWILBPHOTO offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Albums
  • Digital Files
  • Matted Prints
  • Prints
  • Proofs

What percentage of users recommend MWILBPHOTO and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

MWILBPHOTO is recommended by 66% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 4.9 out of 5 with the following breakdown: 5 in flexibility, 5 in average response time, 5 in value, 4.7 in quality of service and 4.7 in professionalism.

Other vendors in Detroit for your wedding