9667 Timberhawk Circle (#11), Littleton, CO 80126 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 5
  • Pricing

About MusicMagic Productions

MusicMagic Productions provides either solo guitar or guitar/flute duo for wedding ceremonies, receptions, private parties, corporate events and festivals. Our repertoire ranges from traditional classical to jazz, brazilian, pop, new age and more. Special requests are our specialty!

TESTIMONIALS

Thank you so much! Your music was beautiful! It was exactly what I wanted for my wedding. I really appreciate all of your help and would definitely recommend you to anyone!! Good Luck!

Elizabeth Zimmerman

Eric Roberts not only provided professional services for my wedding ceremony and cocktail hour, his flair and style added the depth and emotion which made the ceremony exceptional. In addition, Eric was flexible and open to work with a family member who, due to unusual circumstances, also played during the ceremony. I highly recommend Eric - his music is beautiful and emotive, he is responsive, professional, easy to work with, and provides a great value for the budget. I can’t say enough favorable comments about Eric.

Victoria Girdzuinos

Tyler & I just wanted to thank you for sharing your talent with us on our wedding day of 10/14 at Arrowhead. Our guests and us enjoyed your music, it added such a special touch to our ceremony. Thank you for your flexibility on that day--- with the rainy weather & our need to do the ceremony indoors. We wish you & your family well. Have a wonderful Thanksgiving.

Erin Turley

dede59522c4acb16 1524754021 25137ecd3d1d59f3 1524754017037 1 10854825 894949947

• Videos 1

6 Reviews for MusicMagic Productions

Marcie · Married on 09/20/2014

Eric was great to work with and helped make my wedding day wonderful. He was very quick to respond when I had questions which made my planning much easier. He was also willing to be flexible with my outside venue and did everything he could to make the music sound perfect. I would recommend him to anyone looking for live music for an event and would hire him again with no hesitation!

Sent on 09/21/2014

Kate · Married on 08/17/2013

Eric made our wedding perfect! He played acoustic guitar to some contemporary tunes that we picked out. It was elegant and so wonderful - he's a very talented musician and very versatile - he can play anything! Also, he was incredibly professional to work with from start to finish and the value of his service was great compared to others. I would highly recommend working with Eric for your wedding or any other event.

Sent on 12/20/2013

Victoria · Married on 05/26/2007

Eric Roberts not only provided professional services for my wedding ceremony and for cocktail hour, his flair and style added the depth and emotion which made the ceremony exceptional. In addition, Eric was flexible and open to work with a family member who, due to unusual circumstances, also play in the ceremony. I highly recommend Eric; his music is beautiful and emotive, he is responsive, professional, easy to work with, and provides a great value for the budget. I can't say enough favorable comments about Eric.

Sent on 08/03/2007

MusicMagic Productions Pricing

MusicMagic Productions Price Rates

MusicMagic Productions FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding ceremony music? $ 250.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 250.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Ceremony Music, Learn New Songs, Sound/PA System
  • What ceremony music arrangements can you provide? Instrumental - Solo, Instrumental - Duo, Soloist / Vocalist
  • How many musicians are in your band(s)? 1 - 3
  • What instruments does your group play? Flute, Guitar, Saxophone
  • What services do you provide? Ceremony Music, Cocktail Hour Music, Learn New Songs, Microphones, Reception Music, Rehearsal Dinner Music, Sound/PA System
  • Which of the following are included in the price? Ceremony Music, Learning New Songs, Reception Music, Sound/PA System
  • What is the price of your popular wedding package? $ 250.00
  • Which of the following are included in the package? Ceremony Music
  • Are you an agency or a band? Band
  • How many musicians are in your band(s)? 1 - 3
  • What genres of music does (do) your band(s) play? Acoustic, Classical, International, Jazz, Latin, Swing
  • What music services do you provide? Instrumentals, Ceremony Music, Cocktail Hour Music, Reception Music, Rehearsal Dinner Music
  • What items are available? Microphones, Sound/PA System

• Events by Jennifer
    Events by Jennifer Wedding Planners

I look forward to our future endeavors!

• DesignBands.com
    DesignBands.com Wedding Jewelers

Thank you, for choosing www.DesignBands.com as your source for quality Designer Wedding Bands. We are honored and always look forward to working with you. Please contact us if you should have any questions regarding our fine line of Wedding Band products and services... Sincerely, www.DesignBands.com 1-800-706-1106

• Crystaline Photography and Video
    Crystaline Photography and Video Wedding Photographers

We've seen Eric in action and he does a wonderful job! Very professional and a beautiful sound!

• 9667 Timberhawk Circle (#11) Littleton, CO, 80126 See on map