804 S. Nelson Way, Denver, CO 80226 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $5,000
  • Photos & Videos 44

About HomeSlice Band

HomeSlice Band is a nine-piece vocal and horn musical powerhouse group based in Denver, Colorado. The enthusiastic and animated performances of the group are targeted to captivate and entertain a wide variety of audiences and ages. HomeSlice gets the party started and packs the dance floor!
To Potential Clients: We hope you can make it out to a public HomeSlice show and let our performance speak for itself.

HomeSlice Band was awarded the first, and only, Brides Colorado Editor's Choice for Entertainment

"It's a way for the editorial staff and I to officially recognize the amazing, forward-thinking, art-creating, call-returning, trend-making wedding vendors who inspire and delight us every time we craft an issue of our magazine. And, most importantly, we're excited to share this winning list with all of you—it's a great place to start assembling your dream team."

Various Reviews and Comments...

"First and foremost on behalf of Pete and Melissa, the Weil and Tardif family we thank you so much for an outstanding performance this past Saturday for the wedding. We cannot tell you how many of our family and friends have commented on how great "Home Slice" was. The evening was truly fabulous and please know you all were a huge part of it! It is hard to believe the months of planning and preparation are now over and the great memories of the night will be embedded for a lifetime. We want you also to know how grateful we are for making the night with your great music, and entertainment."
-Richard Weil and family

"HomeSlice was a bonafide hit! We must have talked to 50 different people of all ages over the course of the night who told us this was the BEST wedding band they've ever heard and we would have to concur! You guys flat out rocked it. In addition to nailing every one of the 4 requests that you learned, your material was executed perfectly and the jam-packed high energy dance floor was evidence of that! We're so appreciative you were a part of our wedding and rest assured that we'll be referring you all over town."
-Caitlin and Daniel - Ritz Carlton (Wedding Bride and Groom)

"You guys totally rocked the wedding. I can't imagine it without you guys, we couldn't get people off the dance floor! You were all truly amazing and just the highlight of the wedding. Our guests won't stop talking about how great you were. Thank you so much for making our wedding so rocking!! Thanks a million!"
-Kera Drake from Arizona

"I wanted to email to thank you all for everything on Saturday night. Everyone I have talked to about comments about how great you guys were. I loved every minute about the party and it would not have been the same without you guys playing. Thank you for learning those new songs. If you ever need to give my name as a reference, please feel free to give my email address. I would strongly recommend HomeSlice to anyone looking for a band."
-Erin

"AWESOME is the best word to describe HomeSlice Band. They are a fun, "get the party rockin" kind of band with some serious talent! A nine-piece vocal and horn musical powerhouse band based in Denver, Colorado, their enthusiastic and animated performances captivate and entertain a wide variety of audiences.
HomeSlice has it all: from funk to soul, jazz to rock, jump swing to ballads, old school to modern originals, and covers for all ages. Every song is danceable and guarantees a good time! HomeSlice performed at my own wedding and honestly, I don't think there was a minute that they played when our guests were not dancing. And I mean everyone - from our 7 year old flower girls to my 90 year old grandma - was on the dance floor all night long! Our guests are still raving about how much fun our band was. As I said, they are awesome!"
-Brooke Hill, Owner & Principal Event Designer

"HomeSlice just played at our daughter's wedding on Saturday evening at the Grand Hyatt Denver. They were GREAT. Everyone was talking about the band the next day. The dance floor was always crowded. They really got the crowd going. Thanks to HomeSlice, our affair was one to be remembered for a long time."
-Sue from Danbury, CT

"We cannot thank you enough for everything!! HomeSlice was amazing and we had such a great time. It wouldn't have been the same without you and we are so appreciative. You are definitely the best band we have ever heard and we are proud to say you played at our wedding. If you ever need a reference - we are more than happy to rave about you! Thank you again for everything!!!"
-Jessica & Andy

"You folks performed at our last festival for the season up here in Central City. I've come to the conclusion HomeSlice is the absolute top local act I've ever had the pleasure of experiencing. While I was journeying down the hill on foot, you were already performing, as I could hear it several blocks away. "My God!" I thought, "Who is that???" I started running, hoping I hadn't missed much (no lie). What a show! The sheer power of your orchestra combined with the incredible vocals was an experience I will never forget! Your effect on the crowd was something to see, too! I had friends jumping around who normally wouldn't be caught dead dancing. It was something. Thanks again."
-Gary

"You guys rock! The horn section was great and I don't know how that little female singer was pushing that kind of vocal power. I know how hard it is to stay tight with that many in the band so I was very impressed with the whole band."
-Danny

"My friend and I saw you all this weekend up at the Little Bear on Friday night. We're the ones who were out dancing to almost every song. :) You've officially made new fans out of the two of us. What's more important is that each one of you is very personable and easy to talk to."
-Karli and Crystal

"Mike and I wanted to thank you for your AMAZING abilities and the great fun that you guys brought to our wedding! You will get nothing but praise, referrals, and attendance at your shows from us and our friends! Thank you so much. We had so much fun!!!!"
-Mike and Lindsey

"I wanted to let you know that my mom, mom-in-law, and I had a TERRIFIC time at Red Fish on Friday night thanks to the awesome performance of HomeSlice!! You guys are absolutely amazing! The music itself is fantastic, but I also love your fun, funky, laid-back, interactive style. It was great how you joked around, interacted with the crowd, and played a wide variety of good dance music. It was really great. I'm thrilled that we hired you guys to perform at our wedding, and I'm sure you'll be fantastic!"
-Nicki Leiser

Photos 43 Photos
Videos 1 vídeo

3 Reviews for HomeSlice Band

Dan · Married on 09/05/2015

I wish I could give them seven stars. Homeslice was an absolutely incredible band. They were very responsive in the lead-up to the wedding, timing was perfect on the day of the wedding, they nailed the pronunciations of the bridal party introductions, and the music - flawless. They sound fantastic, play with so much energy, and have a horn section with some incredible hat/sunglasses style. Our whole wedding was dancing for 3 hours straight, and it made for the best day of our lives. You would be silly to go with another band - you cant beat these guys.

Sent on 09/06/2015

Lucas · Married on 07/11/2014

This is the best wedding band you could ever ask for. They keep the party going!!!! No one left the dance floor all night and everyone was talking about how amazing they were the next day. They learned every song that we requested and made it seem like they had been playing it for years. The singers and the three piece brass section keep everything lively. You will not be disappointed.

Sent on 10/07/2014

Homeslice is AWESOME!!! Everyone at our wedding LOVED the band. We heard great things about the band more than any other thing at our wedding. They played a great variety of music and brought the party! We want to see them play in the Denver area and will make a night of it.

Sent on 10/26/2013

HomeSlice Band FAQ

• What is the average price for a wedding reception during peak season?
    $ 0 - $ 0
  • What is the average price for a wedding reception during off-peak season?
    $ 0 - $ 0
  • Which of the following are included in the price?
    Ceremony Music
    Learning New Songs
    Lighting
    MC
    Sound/PA System
  • What is the price of your popular wedding package?
    $ 5000
  • Which of the following are included in the package?
    Reception Music
  • Are you an agency or a band?
    Band
  • How many musicians are in your band(s)?
  • What genres of music does (do) your band(s) play?
    Acoustic
    R&B / Soul
    Reggae
    Rock
    Swing
  • What music services do you provide?
    Ceremony Music
    Cocktail Hour Music
    Learning New Songs
    MC
    Music During Breaks
    Vocals
    Willing to Travel
  • What items are available?
    Lighting
    Microphones
    Sound/PA System

• 804 S. Nelson Way Denver, 80226 See on map
    7204466375 (Phone number)
    Location of (HomeSlice Band)