460 S. Marion Pkwy., Denver, CO 80209 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 13
  • Pricing
  • Deals 1

About La Pompe Jazz

La Pompe Jazz is a wedding music ensemble based in Denver, Colorado. Offering a beautiful blend of gypsy-jazz with a touch of blues, this group can bring a timeless feel to your celebration. Brimming with energy and full of charm, this group is here to entertain you and all your guests on your special night.

La Pompe Jazz offers a versatile setlist, adjusting their performance to suit the atmosphere of your event. From smooth ceremony music to a raucous reception, they can happily present it to you. La Pompe Jazz provides everything needed for their performances, allowing you to sit back and relax as they serenade all your guests. They also maintain a close connection with a local swing dancing troupe, providing an even more energetic addition to your special celebration.

Follow La Pompe Jazz on

1 User photo

• Linett

Linett A. · Married on 05/02/2021

Love La Pompe!!

We knew we wanted La Pompe as soon as we listened to some of their videos on their website. They were absolutely wonderful, our guests really enjoyed them and their sound! Thank you so much for your professionalism and being a part of our wedding day!

Sent on 06/09/2021

La Pompe Jazz's reply:

Thanks so much Linett! Your venue was Beautiful and everyone was super kind to us. Pleasure performing.
  • Jen

Jen · Married on 06/01/2019

La Pompe Jazz Will Make You Fall in Love with Music All Over Again!

It took my husband and I a long time to agree on music because we both love it so much! We knew we wanted a band to make our wedding festivities feel way more fun and unique but we couldn't decide what exactly we were looking for. I have always loved swing music and that magical feeling you get from listening to jazz, but I had to convince my husband first.

I let him listen to La Pompe Jazz before I talked about hiring them for our wedding and my husband agreed that they sounded amazing! I then showed him the reviews of the band and how many people loved having them for their event. The moment we were connected with David I felt totally at ease with our choice--I knew he would be able to put together an amazing sound for our wedding, especially when it came to music. Our first conversation he told us the band had a Django Reinhardt style, and my husband was sold!

La Pompe Jazz played for our entire event and we couldn't be more happy about our choice. They allowed us to choose one song to be learned and then we added an extra one and they made it sound so beautiful and unique that I wish I could have had a recording of it. We chose "You've Got a Friend in Me" by Randy Newman for the recessional song and then for the first dance song choice was "First Day of My Life" by Bright Eyes. La Pompe Jazz knew exactly how to play the crowd and I don't think any of our guests stopped dancing most of the evening because they were so fantastic! My father-in-law loved all the Sinatra music they played.

Seriously, there aren't enough words to tell La Pompe how amazing and talented they are and I wish them luck in all of their musical careers and endeavors. I feel lucky to have been able to have them play for our wedding and create such a magical memory that will never be forgotten. It's been a few months and my guests still rave about how awesome the band was and ask for the name so they can listen to the music!

Sent on 09/29/2019

La Pompe Jazz's reply:

Your kind words mean the world to us! Your wedding was so damn fun! We really appreciate everything.

Award

La Pompe Jazz Pricing

La Pompe Jazz Price Rates

La Pompe Jazz FAQ

• What is the average price for a wedding reception during peak season?
    $ 3,000 - $ 6,000
  • What is the average price for a wedding reception during off-peak season?
    $ 2,000 - $ 5,000
  • Which of the following are included in the price?
    Travel Expenses
  • What is the price of your popular wedding package?
    $ 3500
  • Which of the following are included in the package?
    Cocktail Hour Music
    Travel Expenses
  • Are you an agency or a band?
    Band
  • How many musicians are in your band(s)?
    1 - 3
    4 - 6
  • What genres of music does (do) your band(s) play?
    Acoustic
    Blues
    Folk
    Jazz
    Strings
    Swing
  • What music services do you provide?
    Instrumentals
    Cocktail Hour Music
    Rehearsal Dinner Music
    Vocals
    Willing to Travel
  • What items are available?
    Lighting
    Microphones

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• La Pompe Jazz 1
    10% discount for WeddingWire couples

• 460 S. Marion Pkwy. Denver, CO, 80209 See on map
    973-382-7935 (Phone number)
    Location of (La Pompe Jazz)