PO Box 16284, Chapel Hill, NC 27516 Map · Phone number

About Musica Musicians for all Occasions

In 2016, Chapel Hill-based Musica is celebrating 30 years of providing beautiful music played by professional musicians. From soloists to a full orchestra, our experienced players perform for wedding ceremonies, receptions and many special occasions throughout the Triangle, and occasionally to the mountains or the beach.
Visit our website www.musicamusicians.com for Reviews, music soundbytes of our repertoire, downloadable sample pieces for the wedding ceremony and cocktail hour/reception and latest events.

Follow Musica Musicians for all Occasions on

musicaplaysweddingmusicphoto
MusicaPlaysWeddingMusicphoto

3 Reviews for Musica Musicians for all Occasions

Colleen · Married on 10/02/2015

Musica, and Jane in particular, came highly recommended to me from a childhood friend. Jane worked with me to find specific songs I requested, or even better ones that would work for the two piece strings we were having. I was married on Oct. 2, with storms a'raging and Jane's team was so flexible and wonderful after we had to move ceremony location and time. The two piece cello, and violin added the perfect touch to our big day.

Sent on 10/16/2015

Musica Musicians for all Occasions's reply:

Thank you so much for this great review. It means a lot to all of us at Musica. This was your special day, and regardless of what was going on, we strive to make our part in it the best we can. It's been a great 30 years of providing our services thanks to our clients like you. We wish you a wonderful and long life together. The Musica Team

Michaela · Married on 03/20/2010

I contacted Jane at Musica looking for a flute, harp and cello trio which isn’t the most common grouping request for weddings. Jane quickly contacted me back and stated that they would be able to pull some musicians together. They were also able to play the specific music I requested. All of our conversations were thru email until after the wedding when I was able to meet Jane. She was so kind and friendly. All of the guests told me that the trio sounded amazing during the ceremony. My only regret was that I didn’t get to hear more of them!

Sent on 03/31/2010

Musica Musicians for all Occasions's reply:

We really appreciate the kind words about Musica. Our goal is to provide the best musicians together with top flight service, and I am proud we achieved that for you. Thank you from us all.
    Jane Salemson
  • powellae

Allison · Married on 05/10/2008

Musica was great - we used them for both the ceremony music (classical) and the reception (jazz, pop, & swing). It was wonderful and Jane was very easy to work with.

Sent on 05/13/2008

Musica Musicians for all Occasions FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding ceremony music? $ 300.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 700.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Ceremony Music, Cocktail Hour Music, Reception Music, Rehearsal Dinner Music
  • What ceremony music arrangements can you provide? Brass - Trio, Brass - Quartet, Brass - Quintet, Instrumental - Solo, Instrumental - Duo, Instrumental - Trio, Orchestra, String - Trio, String - Quartet, String - Quintet, Soloist / Vocalist
  • How many musicians are in your band(s)? 1 - 3, 4 - 6, 7+
  • What instruments does your group play? Bagpipes, Cello, Flute, Guitar, Harp, Oboe, Organ, Piano, Trumpet, Viola, Violin, Winds
  • What services do you provide? Ceremony Music, Cocktail Hour Music, Learn New Songs, Reception Music, Rehearsal Dinner Music

• PO Box 16284 Chapel Hill, 27516 See on map