Brice Hursey

Wake Forest, North Carolina View map

$500 Most Popular Price

Based in Wake Forest, North Carolina, Brice Hursey - Solo Guitarist is a wedding musician that offers memorable music for your memorable day. Brice is a solo acoustic/classical guitarist who combines soft romantic styles and easy listening with classical and jazz. He is a self-taught musician with over 15 years of experience.

To make sure the day is unforgettable, Brice will work closely with each couple. He can play at your rehearsal dinner, ceremony and reception. If you have a favorite song or special request, Brice will be happy to learn it. Couples may choose from:

• Instrumentals
  • Learning new songs
  • Music during breaks
  • Sound/PA system

Areas Covered

Brice Hursey - Solo Guitarist is available throughout the Raleigh, North Carolina area. This includes Durham and Chapel Hill.

What is the starting price for wedding ceremony music?

$400

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$500

Ceremony Music
Learn New Songs
Reception Music

What ceremony music arrangements can you provide?

Instrumental - Solo

How many musicians are in your band(s)?

1 - 3

What instruments does your group play?

Guitar

What services do you provide?

Ceremony Music
Learn New Songs
Music During Breaks
Reception Music
Rehearsal Dinner Music
Sound/PA System

1 User photo

Tracey Married on 04/07/2018
    Brice is awesome as a person and definitely a talented musician as well.
    We were so thankful to have him play at our wedding.

Sincerely,
    Gregg and Tracey Haskell
    Gabie Married on 03/10/2018

Incredible! Brice is an accomplished musician. He was so helpful in the song choices for the ceremony. I cannot thank him enough for his addition to my special day!
    Gabie Switzer

Tyler Married on 11/25/2017
    Brice was awesome. As the groom, this was my only real decision to make. I love music, and I had a pretty specific idea for how I wanted the ceremony. Not only did he already know many of my favorites, but he learned a song that I wanted and performed it flawlessly. He was very responsive and sent me an audio file of what he was working on before the wedding. He was very flexible. We had to change some times a few times, and couldn't give him the set up time he initially wanted, but was able to come the night before during the rehearsal and set up. Super nice guy and super talented. I wish him nothing but the best! Would definitely recommend.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner

The Wedding Woman The Wedding Woman Wedding Florists

I have not personally worked with Brice BUT, when the time arises I know I will be pleased. I have hear so many good things about his talent, personality and professionalism.

Jeff Allen Studios Jeff Allen Studios Wedding Photographers

I had recently worked with Brice at a wedding in Raleigh and he did a great job providing high-quality acoustic music at the ceremony location.

The Last Minute Wedding Officiant The Last Minute Wedding Officiant Wedding Officiants

Brice Hursey is one amazing solo guitarist! You can tell he puts his heart and soul into the ceremony he performs at. He is very talented, his music is wonderfully played. I just love the idea of a live solo guitarist to play at a wedding....it just adds that extra special touch! Brice was very professional & super sweet. I highly recommend him!

8712 Timberland Drive Wake Forest, North Carolina, 27587
9196129926
Location of (Brice Hursey)

Other vendors in Raleigh for your wedding