1807 S. Washington St. Ste. 110, Naperville, IL 60565 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 19
  • Deals 1

About Music Mania Inc

Celebrating our 30th year! Music Mania has provided high quality entertainment at thousands of events. If you're looking for personalized service and options, look no further.

Our goal at Music Mania is to help you capture the vision you have for your special event. We accomplish this through pre event planning and the availability of our interactive on-line event planners and music request lists. We also have the resources that will give you all the options you need to have an amazing event. Now featuring the Mirror Me photo experience.

Follow Music Mania Inc on

Music Mania Inc 5
  • Haley

Haley Claxton · Getting married on 07/05/2020

Amazing DJ

Dwayne was our DJ for my parent's 35th Anniversary Vow Renewal. His website is super easy to navigate and has plenty of fun options to choose from. We were able to meet with him to discuss the specifics of the day and go over my parent's decisions. He was very flexible and willing to look for the songs we chose. On the day of the event he was on time, professional, and always checking on us to see if we needed anything. He made the day easy and stress free. I would highly recommend them to anyone looking for a quality DJ. I cannot say enough great things about them.

Sent on 05/21/2019

Music Mania Inc's reply:

Thanks so much Haley, you have such an awesome family and so glad we created so many great memories.
  • Christina

Christina Contreras - Veldman · Married on 07/27/2019

So much experience and professionalism from this company!

Music Mania was a great choice for my wedding and ceremony. Dwayne is well organized and extremely professional. With all the details and coordination that are involved in wedding planning, I felt like Dwayne really did a great job of having everything organized and explained the process very well. Everything went perfectly on wedding day. He helped me with song choices for my ceremony and introduction of the wedding party during the reception. My guests had a great time enjoying the music and dancing. I also booked Music Mania for my photo booth as well. I received sooo many awesome and funny pictures. You could tell that my guests and the kids really enjoyed posing with all the props. Dwayne even made a scrapbook for me with all my guests photo booth photos. Each page had a note from each guest with well wishes. For me organization was huge. With everything going on the music was one less thing I had to worry about. I was completely confident in Dwayne's experience and he proved me right :)

Sent on 08/18/2019

Music Mania Inc's reply:

Thanks so much for the kind words and review. It was such a pleasure working with you. We wish you the very best and hope to see you at another event soon.

Kathleen · Married on 05/05/2019

More Than Just Your Average DJ

Dwayne at Music Mania, Inc. is more than you could ever hope for in a DJ. He is incredibly prompt in returning all emails (which for me is a wonderful quality to have in a vendor), answering all our questions, and was so incredibly accommodating. Preparing for our wedding day was a breeze with their online planning platform and his communication. The day of our wedding, Dwayne always made sure we had everything we needed and were having a great time (and wow were we ever!). The music and sound for our ceremony, cocktail hour, and dinner were all perfect thanks to his hard work. He kept everything on schedule with our speeches and made sure all our transitions were flawless. When it came time for the reception, everyone was on the dance floor and the music was great. Dwayne goes above and beyond the title of DJ and is truly an entertainer, making sure everyone has an unforgettable time. He absolutely succeeded and we highly HIGHLY recommend Dwayne and Music Mania, Inc.

Sent on 05/10/2019

Music Mania Inc's reply:

Thanks Kathleen for the awesome review. It was such a pleasure to be part of your celebration at Fishermen's Inn. Congratulations to you and Mark.

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Music Mania Inc FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 995.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,200.00
  • What is the starting price for uplighting? $ 250.00
  • What services do you offer? Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Liability Insurance, MC, Video Projection

1 Wedding Deal & Discount