Mulberry Michigan

Grosse Ile, MI View map Visit website
$3,800 Most Popular Price

$3,800 Most Popular Price

Hey hey! Samantha here, owner at Mulberry Michigan! I have been doing photography for over a decade now which seems crazy to say. I have been full time for the last couple years and it's truly been a blessing. My couples are laid back, fun loving people who are down for an adventure. I try to make all of the engagement sessions fun and exciting so we get to know one another and get comfortable before your wedding day. My main goal is to get beautiful efortless portraits for you to look back on for years to come.

A wedding with me means preparation and organization. I provide all of my couples with questionnaires, templates and lists to be fully prepared for the day. I offer timeline planning and have created over 96% of my couples timelines. On wedding days you can find me not only photographing but I have helped with florals, repaired a wedding cake, hemmed a dress, buttoned and bussled dresses, fixed hair and makeup, steamed dresses and so so much more. I love weddings and love what I do which is really important when you're involved in someones "forever day". I truly strive to make my couples feel comfortable and relaxed. You're in good hands with Mulberry Michigan!

If we sound like a great fit and you want to chat more contact me and we can get this party started!

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$2,900

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$3,800

Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Natural
Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Boudoir Shoot
Destination / Travel
One Event / Day
Second Shooter
Trash The Dress
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Canvas
Matted Prints
Prints
Save the Date

1 User photo

Alexis V. Getting married on 08/06/2022

Engagement Pictures prior to Wedding

Sam is nothing but the most professional, caring, down to Earth, and fun photographer. She constantly ensures that you have every angle, photo and pose you want. She makes you feel comfortable during the sessions which brings about a great experience. We are so eager for more memories to be captured by Sam at our wedding next year! 100% recommend you to choose Mulberry Michigan as your photographer.

Mulberry Michigan's reply:

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave such a kind review Alexis!! Can’t wait to be able to photograph your big day! ✨
    Nick K. Married on 09/25/2021

She was the best

For both our wedding and engagement sessions everything went great and the pictures were just so amazing! Willing to do whatever for her clients to get the pictures that they want.
    Loren B. Married on 09/25/2021

Photography that is Speechless

Samantha is amazing. I highly recommend her and would use her again for other important occasions worth capturing! She’s very professional, easy to work with, and has a great eye! She loves what she does, and it shows through her work. I feel like I’m reliving my wedding again by looking at the photos!

Deals

Mulberry Michigan 1
Exclusive

Pricing

Mulberry Michigan Price Rates

Grosse Ile, MI, 48183
Location of (Mulberry Michigan)

Mulberry Michigan frequently asked questions

What photography services does Mulberry Michigan include in the starting price?

Mulberry Michigan includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • Digital Files

What photography services does Mulberry Michigan include in their most popular wedding package?

Mulberry Michigan includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • Digital Files

What photography styles does Mulberry Michigan offer?

Mulberry Michigan offers the following photography styles:
  • Contemporary
  • Natural
  • Traditional

What photography services does Mulberry Michigan offer?

Mulberry Michigan offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Additional Hours
  • Boudoir Shoot
  • Destination / Travel
  • Liability Insurance
  • One Event / Day
  • Second Shooter
  • Trash The Dress
  • Wedding Portraits

What photography materials does Mulberry Michigan offer for wedding events?

Mulberry Michigan offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Albums
  • Canvas
  • Matted Prints
  • Prints
  • Save the Date

What percentage of users recommend Mulberry Michigan and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Mulberry Michigan is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

What kind of wedding service promotions does Mulberry Michigan offer?

Mulberry Michigan currently offers 1 special WeddingWire promotion for wedding services.

Other vendors in Detroit for your wedding