Port Jervis, NY View map
$2,495 Most Popular Price

$2,495 Most Popular Price

Much More Than Just Music!

You're about to have a celebration that you and your guests will be raving about for a lifetime.

Welcome to a whole new world of wedding and event entertainment solutions here in the Hudson Valley and Westchester regions of NY Using our award winning entertainment services will redefine the meaning of "fun" for your wedding celebration. You'll have set the bar and no one will have seen it coming. This is not your average entertainment experience. But then again, you weren't looking for average. Your need for a world-class entertainment experience, one WOW moment at a time is now yours. This is where all your creative solutions are met with a thrilling service experience that delivers so much impact, you're a raving fan. Stretch, Hydrate and Rest Up... this experience is going to blow your mind!

Visit our Event Blog: https://much-music-dj-blog.business.site/

Multi-Award Winning Hudson Valley Wedding DJ Services

• Wedding Packages
  • Ceremony Options
  • Wireless Uplighting
  • mojo;) photo booth
  • Dancing on The Clouds Dry-Ice
  • Custom Wedding Monogram

For package descriptions and pricing please visit our website at muchmusicdj.com

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for wedding DJ services?

$1495

What is included in the starting price?

Sound/PA System

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$2495

What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?

Flat Screen
Microphones
Photobooth

What is the starting price for uplighting?

$500

What music genres do you specialize in?

Club
Pop
R&B/Soul
Rock
Top 40

What services do you offer?

Bilingual MC
Do-Not-Play List
One Event Per Day
Video Projection

What additional equipment do you offer?

Flat Screen
Microphones
Photobooth
Projector
Uplighting

• Benjamin
    Benjamin M. Married on 08/22/2021

Professional and overall great fun

Larry is awesome. From the beginning, he brought the energy and excitement to our day. His planning process is also so structured that he makes sure that you get exactly what you want for your wedding day. The music selection was on point and we danced the night away!

He is also down to plan surprises without spoiling a thing! I sang our first dance and Larry helped to make the surprise a huge success.

Larry wants the day to be exactly what you want it to be. If you are looking for a great DJ in the Hudson Valley area, look no further!

Thank you for making our day great!
    Charli M. Married on 06/20/2021

Larry is the best

Larry is the ABSOLUTE best DJ. Whenever I would have a question he would respond to me so quickly and professionally. My venue was changed 3 times this past year all for different reasons but he would always be so nice and understanding. When we met with him before our wedding I could tell how genuine and sincere he was with everything he said, he wanted to make sure that my husband and I had the best day possible and he delivered completely. I don't think our day could of gone any better. He picked awesome music that everyone could dance too and he was also willing to take requests from people if they wanted to hear something specific. I 1000% recommend Much Music for any event. Thank you Larry.
    Love,
    Charli and Garrett

Much Music DJ's reply:

Charli + Garrett,

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! What a fantastic review! Congratulations to you both once again! I'm honored to have shared a part in help creating a memorable experience for you and your guests. Your wedding was simply amazing! I wish you both the best and I look forward to seeing you both again soon.

Musically Yours,

Larry Mulligan
    mojo;) photo booth
    800.682.3134
    www.muchmusicdj.com
    Chapin B. Married on 05/15/2021

Patrick was awesome

Patrick was our DJ and absolutely nailed it!! He had an excellent mix for our reception dinner and was able to turn it up when it was time to dance. We had multiple locations and he had everything set up perfectly with staged microphones for speeches and outdoor speakers arranged for great coverage. He clearly knows his music and how to adapt a playlist to the crowd.

Much Music DJ's reply:

Chapin, Thank you for the thoughtful review for DJ Patrick! It makes me extremely happy knowing your day was exactly how you envisioned it to be. Congratulations to you both and everyone at Much Music DJ wished you both the best! We look forward to hopefully seeing you again in the near future.

Musically Yours,

Exclusive

Pricing

Much Music DJ Price Rates

Arrow Park Lake and Lodge Arrow Park Lake and Lodge Mansion Weddings

If you want a professional,who knows it all when it comes to music, and the latest technology hire Much Music. They also have a photo booth! what a great thing to have at a wedding, so many memories.

Vivian Photography Vivian Photography Wedding Photographers

I always have a big smile on my face when I see Larry from Much Music. Hes sweet, funny and DJs a kick ass Party!!!!!!! You cant go wrong hiring Much Music!!!!!

Myles Studio Photography Myles Studio Photography Wedding Photographers

Much Music is an amazing DJ who is professional and knows how to make an event run smoothly. I enjoy working with them, because I know that they will do a great job. I highly recommend them.

PO Box 411 Port Jervis, NY, 12771
877-682-4687

Studio by appointment only Web: www.muchmusicdj.com
Location of (Much Music DJ)

Other vendors in Westchester for your wedding