Mr Music Man

North Haven, CT View map

Congratulations!!! Thanks for looking more into Mr. Music Man Entertainment & Photo booths...

We have been entertaining successful events for over 30 years. We are a full time entertainment company.

For more information please contact us at 203-530-7373 or Josh@MrMusicMan.NET

Ali Married on 06/22/2018
    I had gone to a bridal expo in Hartford and met Mr.MusicMan. He hooked us by telling us about his Flemish rabbit! At the time, my fiance and I were looking for both a DJ and a JP. Holy cow... Mr.MusicMan is both!!! We set up a meeting with him and knew he was our guy- we did not even meet with anyone else. Josh is the complete package. And had the best package for us! Not only was he our DJ and JP, he also had a photobooth! let me start off by talking about him as our JP. When we had our final meeting, he made me tear up because of what he was going to read at our ceremony. His words were so beautiful. He was so personable that my husband and I felt very comfortable with him. During the ceremony he kept everything moving along (exactly what we wanted) but if we wanted to add in more, he would have been wicked accommodating. He was so professional! Now, onto him as a DJ! He was FANTASTIC at that as well!! He got everyone dancing and out of their seats. He played a special song for my Babci (grandma) which was New York New York. SO many of the guests were in a circle doing the kickline with my babci. a handful of us in tears because my babci was very close to passing away in January but she pulled through, kept her promise, and danced with me at my wedding. Very emotional and so special. He would come out from behind his booth and would put the mic up to a group of people so they could sing into the mic! closer to the end of the night he got all the guests together and we all sang our hearts out. He would turn the music low and we would all be singing the words together. I loved those special touches. OH! at one point someone lost their phone so he said "everyone look at your phones. if you're not looking at yours chances are it is because I have it." oh my gosh it was hysterical!! he even checked the speeches our people were making and tweaked them to make them better. I had a nightmare that my twins speech was going to be a mariacha band... so my twin added tha
    Caitlin Married on 11/04/2017

Best DJ ever!

We had our wedding 11/04/2017, and still to this day everyone talks about how amazing our dj was! Everyone danced the whole night! My husband and I were so grateful for Josh and our wedding was absolutely perfect! Thanks josh! You are the best!
    Casey Married on 10/09/2016
    Josh was our DJ at our wedding on 10/09/2016. We had such a good time because of Josh! My friends and family all commented on the music selection and how much fun everyone had and Josh was the biggest reason why everyone enjoyed themselves. The photo montage was one of many people's favorite parts and meant the world to so many of our friends and family who laughed and cried through the whole thing. Josh was always professional and extremely fun to work with. He helped us through every step and was always willing to return numerous phone calls and answer any question we might have had. I cannot say enough about how much Mike and I appreciated Josh's attention to detail and ability to read the crowd and get them moving. Thank you so much for making our wedding the BEST DAY EVER!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2011 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2010 Winner

53 Susan Lane North Haven, 06473
2032393472
Location of (Mr Music Man)

Other vendors in Hartford for your wedding