Covington, LA 70433 Map · Phone number

About MQ Photography

Your genuine personality. Your true self. The true essence of your wedding day and the way you relate to each other. That's what I capture for my couples.

I love the excitement and giddiness of a wedding. I love the emotional side and connecting with my couples and their families on one of the biggest days of their life. They let me into their life for one full day - the full extent of themselves - and I could not be more blessed to be a part of that with them. I see every kind of emotion on a wedding day and I am there for that reason - to capture it all. I want you to not only look at a photograph from your wedding day, but I want you to feel that emotion.

I have been photographing weddings for over seven years now in the New Orleans area. It's what I love. I have become a family member for a day and had retained a lot of friendships from that encounter. I think I am pretty lucky for what I do and what I experience.

I am mother of two beautiful angels ... a boy and a girl. I am very blessed with my life and the health of my two kids and they make me smile every day and fill my heart with love each and every second. I love being a mother. I run MQ Photography and I shoot every wedding booked through MQ. I like personal client contact and service so I am always available for my couples, even just to chat. I enjoy my kids, I love my life and I cherish my job and business. And my favorite word is GENUINE and I keep myself genuine on every levels in my life.

MQ01256
MQPhotographyLandryFarouki25
MQPhotographyLandryFarouki18

9 Reviews for MQ Photography

Jessica · Married on 05/25/2014

To sum up my experience, working with Melissa was amazing. Her work is stunning. This extraordinarily picky gal was blown away by every single photo--and every photo was better than the last. On the wedding day, she was able to manage the three ring circus that is family photos, and yet almost disappeared into the background with the intimate moments (getting ready, first look, etc.) She was effectively able to capture all the love and FUN from our day. I highly recommend MQ, and I hope our paths cross again.

Rani · Married on 12/31/2010

We used MQ for our engagement, wedding and post wedding photos. She was absolutely wonderful to work with. MQs photos truly captured the spirit of our wedding celebration. Since our wedding was a destination event, I thoroughly researched over 100 NOLA photographers online and talked to/interviewed ~20 via phone. We choose to go with MQ for her responsiveness, flexibility, creativity, delightful personality, and quality of work for the price. We couldn't be happier with pictures. We plan to work with her again for 1st anniversary photos!

Laura · Married on 11/06/2010

MQ Photography was amazing!! I have friends and family that compliment my pictures all the time. The most important thing for my husband and I were the pictures on our wedding day. She blew away all expectations, they are fabulous!

Award

MQ Photography FAQ

• What primary photographic style do you identify with? Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer? High-Res Images, Liability Insurance
  • What photography items do you offer? Digital Files

• Emily Sullivan Events
    Emily Sullivan Events Wedding Planners

Melissa is fantastic to work with! She is so efficient and her photos are very personal and artistic.

• NOLA-FLORA
    NOLA-FLORA Wedding Florists

Fun, Fabulous and Fantastic photography...also applies to the Photographer. Love getting to work with her!

• Studio Vieux Carre
    Studio Vieux Carre Wedding Videographers

It's always a pleasure working with MQ Photography. Extremely professional and fun to be around. Unobtrusive yet focused.

• Covington, 70433 See on map