Mountain Love Media

Maplecrest, NY View map Visit website
$5,400 Most Popular Price

$5,400 Most Popular Price

Mountain Love Media is an elopement wedding videography service based in Windham, New York. Owner Devin is an adventurous artist who loves working with couples in new, creative settings. His diligent, focused approach ensures that he understands your needs and schedule, capturing each precious moment from the ideal angle. From mountaintop elopements to intimate wedding receptions, he can be there to preserve it all for you.

Mountain Love Media offers a range of videography packages, catering to a range of celebration styles and sizes. Devin offers unlimited consultations with every experience, ensuring that he completely caters to your needs. As an added touch, he can also offer drone videography, presenting you with majestic panoramas of your wedding venue. Other services available from this artist include:

• Multiple day coverage
  • Engagement Sessions
  • Travel/destination Events
  • Multiple cameras

What is the starting price for your wedding videography services?

$4,600

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Multi. Locations

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$5,400

Add'l Hours
Multi. Locations

What primary style do you identify with?

Cinematic
Short Form
Storytelling

Which wedding events do you service?

Ceremony
Pre-Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What videography services do you offer?

Add'l Hours
Drone Footage
One Event / Day
Save The Date

What final video formats do you offer?

Digital Download
SD Card
USB Flash Drive
USB Hard Drive
  • Sadie
    Sadie S. Married on 10/10/2020

We’re Obsessed!!!

Devin fully captured all the big and small details of our wedding! I can’t tell you how many times we’ve watched our film! It just puts us right back into that magical energy that comes with your wedding day! Undeniable energy! Captured by his amazing eye, forever. I mean truthfully it’s the greatest investment we made as far as being the time capsule we never knew we needed for our best day ever! Thank you Devin! Absolutely recommend this talented, creative and adventurous guy for all your video needs! He is a joy to work with!
    Kyle W. Married on 10/03/2020

If you’re looking at cutting wedding costs, skimp somewhere else. You don’t know how much you need a videographer until the wedding is over.

The title says a lot, but we can’t say enough about Mountain Love. Friends from both sides that weren’t able to attend the wedding saw the video and called us crying by how great everything was— and Devin captured it perfectly. I don’t know how to describe it better than that!

Deals

Mountain Love Media 1
Exclusive
Mountain Love Media 2
Discount

THANK YOU to all active Military and Veterans of the United States.

Team

Devin Ross
Devin Ross
Creative Director / Owner

Hi Everyone! My name is Devin. I'm a strong believer in getting to know the couples I work with, so I'll let you get to know a little about me as well. I've been filming wedding now for 4 years and have recently launched fulltime as wedding filmmaker. Creating intimate films that are driven by emotion and inspired by nature, this is what I'm truly passionate about. I'm an adventurous soul who loves the outdoors and I enjoy working with couples that share a similar passion for wild romance.

Windham, NY Maplecrest, NY, 12454
Location of (Mountain Love Media)
435 County Rd. 40 Windham, NY, 12496 See on map

Other vendors in Albany for your wedding