address, Howell, MI 48843 · Phone number · Visit website
  • Pricing
  • Deals 1

About Moonrae Photography

Moonrae Photography is based out of Howell, MI. Even though Moonrae is based in Howell, traveling to other cities and states is absoutely accomidated. Mikayla Elrod, the owner and photographer of moonrae started photography in 2016 when she picked up a camera for the first time and fell inlove with capturing the beauty in the world and decided then that she would capture the beauty of each coulpes love story. Whether it is an engagment session or a wedding, Mikayla incorporates a lot of laughter and love into her sessions and encourages clients to be 100% their goofy selves. Mikayla loves to capture candids and show the intamacy and love each couple shares.

Follow Moonrae Photography on

Moonrae Photography 6
Moonrae Photography 7

Sarah · Getting married on 10/12/2019

Engagement Photos

Mikayla is so amazing! We had so much fun and she was willing to try and do anything for a great pose. We received our photos very promptly and we loved them. She will also being shooting our wedding!

Sent on 08/24/2019
    Moonrae Photography 13
    Moonrae Photography 14

Moonrae Photography's reply:

Thank you Sarah! I am so excited for your big day and cannot wait to capture how special this is going to be!!

Nickie Floyd · Married on 07/05/2019

Wedding 7/5/19

Mikayla’s pictures from my wedding are amazing!! She did an excellent job. Professional, fun and creative. All of my friends and family loved her too! I can’t say enough about her and how thankful we are to have such amazing photos to remember our special day! I will definitely be booking her for all my major events in the future!
    ❤️❤️❤️

Sent on 08/25/2019
    Moonrae Photography 15
    Moonrae Photography 16
    Moonrae Photography 17
    Moonrae Photography 18

Moonrae Photography's reply:

Thank you Nickie! Thank you so much for allowing me to capture your beautiful day. I had so much fun with you and your family and I appreciate you letting me be apart of you day.

Moonrae Photography Pricing

Moonrae Photography Price Rates

Moonrae Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 1,750.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Digital Files, Negatives
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Custom Graphics, Engagement Shoot, Albums, Canvas, Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with? Natural, Traditional
  • What photography services do you offer? Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Prints