Moonrae Photography

$2,600 Most Popular Price

2021 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$2,600 Most Popular Price

Love is love!

You will be able to relive your raw, true, and beautiful memories that are filled with smiles and laughter forever!

I am searching for couples who I can build a relationship with, couples that I can be there for every step of the way and help guide them through the process of booking and struggles they face even during a pandemic! You'll have a wedding day side kick and friend with me!

Someone to send your Pinterest board to, send cute photo ideas that I KNOW you've already started looking at.

So let's chat, because I tailor packages to fit whatever YOU need and the process will be a breeze!

AND who doesn't want to take a break from the stress with a fun, full of love, and laughing so hard your stomach hurts kind of engagement session?

Reach out and lets make your dream wedding come true.

• LGBTQ+-owned
  • Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$2,300

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

2nd Shooter
High-Res Images
Multi. Locations
Negatives

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$2,600

2nd Shooter
High-Res Images
Canvas
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Natural
Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Boudoir Shoot
Destination / Travel
Multi. Locations
One Event / Day
Second Shooter
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Canvas
Prints

• Courtney
    Courtney J. Married on 10/08/2021

She was absolutely amazing, both sessions went extremely well I will use her for future photos for sure!!

Mikayla is amazing!! She’s super sweet and super flexible!! She worked so well with me and my fiancé in breaking us out of our shell!! We are both not good with taking pictures and she guided us the whole way!! I would have never thought we would get the amount and quality of photos, that she gave us within just one week of our engagement photos, which is a huge deal!! We were battling the weather all week up until the day of our photos and thankfully Mikayla stuck it out with us and in return we received the best engagement photos ever!! I couldn’t have asked for anything more!! She made a special day for us mean even more!! We loved our photos so much our first session that we decided to do another session shoot and use Mikayla again both rounds of photos were amazing!! Unfortunately she is already booked for our special day, or else she would definitely be our photographer for our wedding!

Moonrae Photography's reply:

Thank you for the kind words, Courtney! It was such an honor to be able to capture your engagement photos! I had the best time during your session and I wish so much that I could be apart for your special day! I wish you and Ben a lifetime of happiness!💛
  • Kaitlynn
    Kaitlynn D. Married on 12/05/2020

Wonderful human to work with!!

Mikayla was an absolute joy to work with. My groom and I are awkward and never know how to pose for pics, but Mikayla made everything feel so natural. She was able to capture the all the happiness of the day and her photos are stunning, I can't stop looking at them!!

I can't recommend her enough, I highly highly HIGHLY recommend!

Moonrae Photography's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words Kaitlynn! I appreciate you so much. You’re wedding day was amazing and I absolutely loved working with you and Brandon. Thank you, again, for allowing me to be apart of your special day.
    Jennifer Married on 10/02/2020

Mikayla is in a class of her own!

Mikayla is a true gem. She's so down to earth and listens!! From our first conversation I felt like I gained a new friend. She listened to what we wanted our pictures to look like and took the opportunity to get the shots when they werent planned. I can't put into words the amazing work that she does! We will be hiring Mikayla for all future photos and will be passing her information to anyone we know who needs a photographer.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner

Team

Mikayla Elrod
Mikayla Elrod
Photographer/ owner

Hi! I am Mikahyla Elrod the owner and photographer of Moonrae photography. I "started" in 2016 I picked up a camera for the first time and fell inlove with capturing the beauty in the world which really means I laid in the snow and tried to capture it falling. In 2017 i started photographing weddings as an assitant and in 2018 I opened Moonrae. I realized then that wanted to capture the beauty of each coulpes love story for as long as I can. When I am not shooting, I am taking my handsome husky, Stanlee, for walks around our small town. Our town is a beautiful area that has a wonderful community that comes together. Christmas is my favorite time of year and The Grinch, the one with Jim Carrey of course, or Santa Claus, with Tim Allen, is always on! A fresh, lime house Margarita and Guacomole are my go to favorites! Thank you for taking the time to get to know me, I hope I get the chance to get to know you!

• Lazy J. Ranch
    Rating 4.6 out of 5 , 12 Reviews
    · Barn & Farm Weddings

Flushing Flushing, MI, 48433
248-895-2280
Location of (Moonrae Photography)

Other vendors in Detroit for your wedding