Moonlit Weddings

Austin, Texas View map
$3,200 Most Popular Price

$3,200 Most Popular Price

Moonlit Weddings is a boutique wedding videography company based in Austin, Texas. The team of videographers use the highest quality equipment and modern editing techniques to tell your story in a cinematic, documentary style. They seek to provide a unique wedding videography experience, and deliver a beautiful wedding film that will be cherished for years to come.

Experience

Owner Jake McDonald has worked as a professional videographer and photographer for over 15 years. He formed Moonlit Weddings with the goal of creating a personalized wedding videography experience and artistic, whimsical wedding films for couples on their big day.

Moonlit Weddings videography packages start with high-definition video, a highlight video and filming in multiple locations. Packages can also include a full-feature video, raw footage, multiple cameras and more. Additional services include:

• Slideshow
  • Additional hours
  • Client revisions
  • Save the date
  • Blu-Ray
  • DVD
  • Digital download
  • USB flash drive

What is the starting price for your wedding videography services?

$2,200

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$3,200

What primary style do you identify with?

Cinematic
Documentary
Storytelling
Traditional

Which wedding events do you service?

Ceremony
Pre-Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What videography services do you offer?

High-Def Video
Highlight Video
Multi. Cameras
Raw Footage
Slideshow / Montage

What final video formats do you offer?

Blu-Ray
Digital Download
DVD
USB Flash Drive

• Kaley
    Kaley P. Married on 01/16/2021

Awesome Videographer!

I was on the fence about whether or not to hire a videographer, but I am so glad I did! Jake is responsive, friendly and great to work with. He had very creative ideas on the wedding day, and I can't wait to see the final result once it's ready! I wanted a videographer who wasn't too "in your face" and captured more candid moments, and Jake did just that. Thank you Jake!
  • Valerie
    Valerie T. Married on 09/09/2020

Amazing videos!

Jake with MoonLit Weddings did an amazing job covering our wedding! Jake was quick to respond to emails whenever I reached out to him from start to end. The pricing is fair for the quality work he did. He captured so many beautiful moments throughout the day. The process of getting us to look natural came through the videos - nothing looked forced! We received our video within the time he gave us. I would highly recommend Moonlit for your wedding, you won't regret it! I only wish I got the Documentary package - it was so nice to re-watch our ceremony and highlight videos but we wanted more!
    Laura W. Married on 09/05/2020

Best Decision We Made!

After Covid took away so much of my daughter’s wedding plans, we decided to add Moonlit to record the ceremony and celebration for all those who couldn’t attend. We are SO glad we did. Jake’s films are top notch. He is professional and qualified. And barely knew he was filming. It was the best decision we made! We can’t wait to see the final product!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner

Austin Austin, Texas, 78759
Location of (Moonlit Weddings)

Other vendors in Austin for your wedding