Moonlit Weddings Reviews

Moonlit Weddings 1
Moonlit Weddings 2
  • Erin

Erin DeRoy · Married on 06/08/2019

MoonLit Weddings is amazzzzzing!

Not only were we blown away by our wedding video, but working with Jake was seamless from start to finish. He is such a pleasure to work with and he has a beautiful craft in creating absolutely magical wedding videos! We are so grateful that we decided to work with Jake for our wedding (and you should too!).

Sent on 08/26/2019
  • Ashley

Ashley · Married on 05/26/2019

Amazing amazing!

Jake is amazing! He brought along Trent to our wedding and they worked so well together! We are super pumped to see the shots they captured and have our wedding come to life through video. His energy, style, and positive attitude was everything we wanted in a videographer. They made us feel so comfortable and could feel the awesomeness they were creating. Thanks again Jake!

Sent on 05/31/2019
  • Nicole

Nicole Rushton · Married on 05/11/2019

Jake was fantastic!

You will not find a better videography company! They were so involved all day and so great to work with. The highlight video plays on repeat and captured our love and the day so perfectly!

Sent on 07/27/2019

Andrew Billings · Married on 08/11/2018

Amazing wedding videographer! We loved our video so much!

Jake did an amazing job on our wedding video! We have shared it with friends and family and everyone LOVES it. He was able to perfectly capture our ceremony and reception and best of all, we didn't even realize they were filming us! We love our video and can't wait to watch it many more times throughout the years...thanks again, Jake!

Sent on 10/31/2018

Victor · Married on 05/04/2018

We booked Moonlit Videography to film at our wedding. Jake and his assistant did an incredible job capturing the special moments of the evening. They were professional and worked very well with our photographers. We had great communication with them before and after the wedding, and when our videos were ready to view we were impressed! They have a clean, modern aesthetic and serve as a wonderful recap of the entire evening! There were so many moments that we had missed but are now beautifully preserved in these videos. We appreciate the work Jake has done for us and cannot recommend him highly enough!

Sent on 06/26/2018
    Moonlit Weddings 3
    Moonlit Weddings 4

coley · Married on 12/02/2017

Jake did such an amazing job capturing our wedding day! All of our family and friends have cried watching the video bc it was that good! Everyone has said it’s the best wedding video they have seen:):) I am so glad we get to relive our wedding day for the rest of our lives!!

Sent on 02/03/2018

Laura · Married on 10/13/2017

Jake & his team are absolutely incredible to work with. Picking MoonLit Weddings was, without a doubt, one of the very best wedding planning decisions I made. Jake is very easy to work with & makes the process very straightforward. His prices are unbeatable, especially considering the quality of his work & the professionalism of his team. Jake & his team have made it possible for me & my husband to relive our wedding day over & over. I wouldn’t consider using any other videographer out there.

Sent on 03/10/2018

Bonni · Married on 03/11/2017

Our video is amazing! Jake has such a great eye. I am overwhelmed with amazement with our highlight film. I had high expectations for it and he did not disappoint. It was the best investment we made on our day. The quality is also very impressive for the cost. And what we received is priceless. I wouldn't change a thing. The turnaround time was about 11 weeks. I think that's pretty good considering all the work that was put into making it perfect.

Sent on 05/28/2017

Ashley · Married on 03/02/2017

Jake is amazing! We have not received our video yet (as we just got married) so I'll update how amazing our video is soon! But I just wanted to say how great he was! I have seen much of his other works of art and enjoyed his artistic eye, and amazing abilities! He made everyone feel comfortable and the other vendors enjoyed working with him as well! He is a great guy and I look forward to sharing out video with everyone!!!

Sent on 03/12/2017

Leigh · Married on 12/03/2016

Hands down, this was the best investment we made for our wedding. We considered renting video cameras, but finally caved and decided to spend the money. Jake & Moonlit Weddings prices are super reasonable, but we hadn't originally allowed for it in our budget. It was incredibly special to sit with my grandmother (who couldn't attend the wedding) and watch the speeches and ceremony with her. Jake did an incredible job capturing the spirit of our wedding, editing the footage, and was a joy to work with. Cannot recommend him enough!!

Sent on 03/02/2017

Marisa · Married on 10/15/2016

My experience working with Moonlit Weddings was awesome start to finish. Jake is very professional and easy to work with. He listened to everything we wanted for our highlight video and delivered that and more. He and his team got all the important footage and were in the mix of everything but somehow never got in the way. We had a guest that got extremely drunk and was making a fool of herself. She was unfortunately front and center for the bouquet toss and I thought there was no way the bouquet toss footage could be used in our highlight video. But I underestimated Jake's editing skills and he was somehow able to edit in a way where she was not visible. I really appreciate that when I told him "cut the bouquet toss" he didn't listen and worked his editing magic instead. As a bride you want everything to be perfect, but as everyone will tell you, there will always be something that doesn't quite go as planned. Jake was able to turn an imperfect moment into a perfect one. I highly recommend Moonlit Weddings!

Sent on 01/28/2017
  • Z

Zaida · Married on 10/08/2016

I don't have enough words to express how satisfied, excited, and in LOVE my husband and I are over our wedding video. Jake did a beautiful job with our video and I'm obsessed. Jake was really responsive to all of my questions and I always received an answer within 24 hours or sooner. He took all of my suggestions into consideration and delivered a timeless video. I will definitely watch this video over and over as the years go by as I believe he created something truly unique and special. It is truly worth the investment --- you will not regret it. Do it! Get yourself some Moonlit Videography.

Sent on 12/12/2016

Brittany · Married on 11/14/2015

Jake with Moonlit Weddings was absolutely wonderful to work with! The video he created for us could not have been more perfect, it was like re-living our wedding day all over again. He was by far our best investment and we received our video SO quickly, even with the craziness of the holidays!! We have a beautiful video that we will cherish for the rest of our lives. You will not regret booking Moonlit Weddings - prepare yourself to be blown away by the magic he creates!! :)

Sent on 12/23/2015

Stephanie · Married on 10/04/2015

I can't say enough great things about Jake and Moonlit Weddings. It by far was my favorite thing that we purchased during our wedding season. I cry every time I watch my video!! I'm so thankful that we decided to spend the money to get it made. No regrets at all! It was a last minute decision for me, in the midst of everything else to plan for the wedding, and Jake made it so easy. I absolutely love it! Couldn't recommend them high enough!

Sent on 12/09/2015

I researched lots of videographers before deciding to go with Moonlit and we are so glad we did because WOW, our video blew us away!!! The wedding day was a whirlwind but when I look back over the video, every moment was captured exactly how I remember it. It's like you can feel the emotions of the day when you watch it and we've gotten tons of compliments on it. Jake's videos have unobstructed shots, movement in every clip, and great editing. The final product is high quality and professional. This is what sets him apart from other videographers and why I chose to go with him to capture this once in a lifetime event.

Sent on 12/12/2015

Jake and his team were fantastic! They were by far our easiest vendor to deal with before, during, and after the wedding. Even if he had been difficult, it would've been worth it for the final product. Our wedding video completely surpassed our expectations. Beautiful editing, timing, and music... the audio of our ceremony is very easy to hear and he caught some wonderful moments on camera that we'll have forever. Don't hesitate to hire this guy... you won't be disappointed!

Sent on 10/22/2015

Romeo · Married on 07/11/2015

Our vow renewal at the Renaissance hotel here in Austin was an experience made perfect by Jake McDonald. He covered every aspect of our wedding from the beginning to the end. I could not ask for a better experience from a vendor. Jake is friendly and personable and is very detailed. He went before our wedding to the hotel to make sure he was ready and not have to improvise. I want to say a big thank you to Jake from Irene and Romeo. I hope the future of you and your company is bright and prosperous. PS if you miss using this man for your event then I hope you like 2nd best.

Sent on 07/14/2015
  • O

Olivia · Married on 05/23/2015

Jake and the Moonlit Weddings crew are a top notch act. They are timely, attentive and very professional. They filmed our wedding in the midst of the Memorial Day flood 2015. They stayed the entire night, tornado warnings and all. They worked so incredibly hard the day of and never stopped moving. The product Jake and his crew are able to produce is of the highest quality. Moonlit Weddings sits far above the competition with their quality of editing. Their style of video is timeless and extremely well thought out. During the process they were able to make changes we requested and adjust as needed. They are quick to respond and follow through with all promises. We are very happy that we found Jake and his crew! If you can get book moonlit weddings, do it now! One of the best investments we ever made.

Sent on 07/17/2015

Kyle · Married on 04/04/2015

I can't say enough good things about our experience working with Jake. We hesitated on hiring a videographer at all due to cost, but realized that it could be a great thing to show those who couldn't make it...and re-watch years later - SO glad we did! We watched our video 3 times back-to-back the night we got it, and have had so much fun showing friends and family. Jake was incredibly friendly, professional, and the end product perfectly encapsulates our day, and far surpasses other videographer's portfolios that I found. Highly recommend working with him.

Sent on 05/23/2015

Brittany · Married on 02/28/2015

Fantastic experience from beginning to end! Jake was a pleasure to work with, super laid back, attentive and just flat out talented!! Our wedding video is absolute perfection. I would recommend (and already have) Moonlit Weddings to anyone, they are fantastic!!

Sent on 04/21/2015

Aaron · Married on 12/05/2014

Jake McDonald at Moonlit Weddings did a great a great job with the photography for our wedding ceremony and reception. He really captured the magic of the day and even had an assistant there taking pictures along with him at no additional cost. The pricing was great, and he was prompt in getting us the photos both digitally as well as on a flash drive. Very good work!

Sent on 01/06/2015

Erin · Married on 11/29/2014

Jake did such a great job at our wedding. He was so professional and easy to work with and made us feel so comfortable. The video he produced is perfect. Hands down the best money we spent on our wedding. I cannot recommend him enough.

Thank you Jake!!!

Sent on 01/21/2015

Marcel · Married on 11/01/2014

Jake did an amazing job capturing our big day. He's very easy to work with, creative and professional. I highly recommend him! The price/value ratio is absolutely fantastic!

Sent on 11/11/2014

Tamera · Married on 09/20/2014

Jake was an absolute pleasure to work with! Let me tell you, if you are not sure of getting a wedding video done- DO IT! Jake brings memories back to life! He is AMAZING at what he does! The investment is well worth it! Pictures can bring back memories but his videos help you re-live those moments. It's also an amazing way to share your story with those who couldn't attend your big day! Want examples of his work? Just ask him! Ours was beyond perfect and I would love to share anytime!
    Thanks Jake for all your hard work and for getting us the video so fast!! I will definitely be sharing this review and referring you out as much as pissible?

Sent on 11/05/2014

Reagan · Married on 03/22/2014

Jake did such a wonderful job videoing our wedding! He was very professional, had great communication, came up with cool/fresh ideas and created the perfect wedding video for us. He captured all of the moments we will look back on and cherish for the rest of our lives. I would, without a doubt, recommend Jake to anyone I know who is getting married or has a special event coming up in their lives. He was terrific!

Sent on 06/02/2014