Mood Photo & Video

Costa Mesa, CA View map Visit website

Mood Photo & Video is a wedding photography & videography company in Costa Mesa, California, servicing Los Angeles and the surrounding counties, as well as destination weddings. The company boasts a team of expert photographers, allowing couples to choose the photographer that best matches their style and personality. The photographers at Mood deliver photographs that are emotional, modern and dramatic. Owner Michael Purdy has built a reputation on his creative skills, and his ability to deliver a wedding photography experience that brings out the best in his clients and their guests.

Mood Photo & Video offers wedding photography & videography packages that feature one event per day, additional hours, digital files, proofs and negatives. The following services can also be included in photography packages:

• Destination/travel
  • Engagement shoot
  • Second shooter
  • Slideshow
  • Albums
  • Canvas
  • Prints

Other Services

Mood Photo & Video also offers wedding videography services. Videography can be included in your wedding services.

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$2,600

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Add'l Hours

Albums
Flush Mount
Prints
Proofs

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Natural
Photojournalism
Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Slideshow
Trash The Dress
Video
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Prints

• Tryphena
    Tryphena G. Getting married on 06/11/2022

The BEST in the game

Mike and the team at MOOD are so amazing! We hired them for our wedding next year and the process has been so smooth and seamless. Our engagement shoot gave us a taste of what to look forward to for our wedding! If you're looking for elegant and timeless photos you'll cherish for a lifetime, look no further. MOOD is your team!
    Angelica N. Married on 06/12/2021

The best team out there for photography/videography

Mood did such an amazing job on our engagement session! I came across Mood as I was browsing through my instagram feed and was immediately drawn to their work. I am very picky when it comes to photographer/cinematographer and very particular with what I wanted. I had my planner reached out to Mood and we were able to get in touch with Mike. Mike was very kind and informative- he was able to answer all of our questions and went through all the details. After telling Mike about our vision and our save-the-date video, he made sure I would get the lead photographer/videographer, which is Mike himself and Troy. Both were professional and wonderful to work with. My fiancé and I were very nervous on the day of the photo shoot but the two gentlemen made us feel comfortable and walked us through all the poses. In addition to being detail oriented and meticulously in their craft, they were easy to work with. Another bonus is they delivered the video along with some photos in a timely fashion! While watching the clip I was so excited and beyond happy knowing that I have something unique and customized to my likings. I remember telling my fiancé I don’t think I would be this pleased if I were to work with someone else. I am beyond grateful for their work and cannot wait for them to shoot our wedding day.

Mood Photo & Video's reply:

Angie,

Thank you so much for your kind words! We had a blast with you guys and are so pleased to have you both as a client. Thank you for working with us and we look forward to the wedding. I was so excited to shoot the save the date video along with the studio e-shoot. You both did so great and we're so happy with the final result. Thank you! Mike

Mike & The Mood Team
    Stephanie Married on 10/17/2020

Beautiful Photos!

Where do I begin! Mike and his team were the absolute best to work with and their photography skills are incredible. During our consultation they took the time to answer so many of our questions and made us feel comfortable using them for our engagement shoot and wedding. we were so pleased with how everything turned out and would highly recommend using them for hour event or wedding!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner

30 photos · 10/19/2019

Deals

Mood Photo & Video 1
Exclusive

Let The Music Play/Bino's Entertainment Let The Music Play/Bino's Entertainment Wedding DJs

Mike is a very talented and creative photographer and love working with him. Very professional and great to work with.

• D.P. Weddings
    Rating 4.7 out of 5 , 143 Reviews
    · Wedding Videographers

355 BRISTOL ST. SUITE M, SUITE M Costa Mesa, CA, 92626

12-8PM MONDAY - SUNDAY
Location of (Mood Photo & Video)

Other vendors in Orange County for your wedding