Murfreesboro, TN 37129 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $3,550
Availability Check your date

About Monroe Imagery

Hi! I am Meagan of Monroe Imagery. I am a southern-born, world-traveler who believes every Bride deserves 3 things; an engagement session that gets her & her love comfortable in front of the camera & creates authentic images, a wedding day that runs on her time not photographer time & an heirloom quality album that tells the story of her day. I am located in middle Tennessee however I take ANY opportunity to travel so geography is never a problem!

Follow Monroe Imagery on

20121116RitterPrep7074
20120707VillinesPrep5831Blog

3 Reviews for Monroe Imagery

Baylea · Married on 07/08/2017

Meagan Monroe with Monroe Imagery was quick to respond to my inquiry and all of my questions. She was easy to work with, very comfortable, and she made ME feel comfortable. We met up prior to the wedding to plan through our events, I asked her for a lot of guidance, and she was very knowledgeable based on her experience. She incorporated the photo ideas we had, but was also full of suggestions, tips, and cues. And she had an eye for great natural lighting! Our wedding was on a Saturday, and she had the preview up on her blog by the following Wednesday and the full set of photos before her 6-week window! We were very pleased. Our portraits are especially gorgeous. If you’re looking for a fun, friendly, flexible photographer, Monroe Imagery was a blast!

Aaron · Married on 02/23/2013

Meagan was very creative and fun to work with. She did all of our photos from a secret proposal session where she hid literally in the bushes, our engagement session, a very beautiful boudoir, and all parts of our wedding day. We have been MORE than pleased with her level of professionalism and the way she was very flexible. She was a pleasure to work with and most of my friends are using her as well for other photography needs. I will never look anywhere else. She was amazing.

Leslie · Married on 11/16/2012

My husband and I have ever been comfortable in front of the camera, but we both knew we didn’t want the “posed” look for our wedding photos. We were nervous about how comfortable we would be sharing our first look and vows in front of a camera. We also knew that we didn't want our wedding photos to be trendy and just like one’s that everyone else has; we wanted them to be us! Meagan was an absolute dream to work with! She listened to, and understood, exactly what we were hoping for and allowed us the freedom to shape our experience. In the end, she captured the feeling of our wedding beyond our wildest expectations. From the engagement shoot, until the day of the wedding she made us feel so comfortable and at ease that we didn't think twice about having the camera around.

Engagement/Wedding photography is expensive, and there really is no getting around that. As we knew we were not getting a wedding video (it just wasn’t us), we were counting on our photos to document the day. That is an incredible challenge to place on a photographer, so we knew going in that photography was one of our top budget priorities. These photos were an investment, but I can’t image a greater one. I can’t express what an amazing value you’re getting in Meagan. This woman’s sole priority is getting the shots that you want and doing whatever needs to be done to make that happen. She was standing on chairs at the reception and lying down on the dirt during our engagement session to make the images look “just” right.The passion that Meagan has for what she does is unmatched, and every single image that she sent us captured that. Our family and friends were thrilled with the images that she captured and all agree that those images are just “us”, which is possibly the best compliment that we could receive. We will always treasure these memories so beautifully captured on camera! Meagan is impeccable – she is incredibly kind, honest, efficient, and professional in all she does!

Monroe Imagery FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, Albums, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,550.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Save the Date
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with? Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer? Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Second Shooter
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files

• KLP Photography
    KLP Photography Wedding Photographers

Not only do I look up to Meagan and her amazing work, but I also call her a friend. She is the REAL DEAL. A talented professional that has a sincere passion for what she does - it shows in her images! You will love her!

• Murfreesboro, TN 37129 See on map