8485 Melrose Place, West Hollywood, CA 90069 Map · Phone number

Monique Lhuillier 1
Monique Lhuillier 2
Monique Lhuillier 3

Amanda · Married on 06/22/2018

I live in Oregon and after going to several bridal shops in my hometown and having unbelievably frustrating and pushy experiences with salespeople, I decided to try shopping in L.A. Monique Lhuillier was the first place I went to, and it was like night and day. They were BEYOND warm, welcoming, and supportive. I worked with Kirsten there and she went ABOVE AND BEYOND in helping me. She gave me amazing advice and guidance and she picked the dress that I ended up going with, which she knew I would love just from our short amount of time working together. She even called me when I was having trouble with my alterations up in Portland to help me describe perfectly how to let the tailor know what to do. There was even a store locally that sold Monique and I wouldn't need to ship the dress, but I refused to use them because Kirsten was beyond amazing and I only wanted to work with her. I would ABSOLUTELY recommend Monique Lhuillier to anyone looking for an amazing dress and dress shopping experience. My dress was beautiful, comfortable for lots of dancing, and I couldn't imagine getting married in any other dress. And Kirsten is amazing, and I think Monique is very lucky to have her!! If I could give quality of service more than 5 stars, I would!

Monique Lhuillier 4
    Monique Lhuillier 5
    Monique Lhuillier 6

emelie · Married on 10/03/2015

I found my dream dress in the Monique Lhuillier Fall 2015 collection - absolutely knew it was the perfect dress for me. Unfortunately, that dress was not traveling anywhere near Seattle. But after talking with people at the LA store, I was convinced to order the dress - and I couldn't be happier with it. They made it easy, even recommended an amazing alterations person here in Seattle for me. I had my dream dress - couldn't be happier. (The dress is called "Zelda").

Alexandra · Married on 09/06/2015

After searching at a handful of LA bridal salons, I found my DREAM dress at Monique Lhuillier! I knew it was the one when I couldn't stop thinking about it, and then danced around my house when my parents told me to go for it. :) Yes, it was pricier than I had intended to spend, and I did try to find something less expensive at other bridal salons, but there was just no comparison. The quality at Monique Lhuillier is off the charts, from the gorgeous fabrics and laces, to the flattering cuts and comfort of the dresses.

My maid of honor found her dress here as well, and we both loved working with Hannah, who helped us find our perfect gowns, and Effie, who was the sweetest and most excellent tailor. After a number of fittings, both of our dresses turned out absolutely perfect and looked truly MADE for us. I only wish I could wear mine again! :)

It was such a joy working with the kind and talented staff at Monique Lhuillier leading up to my wedding- I enjoyed each and every fitting so much, and I couldn't recommend their dresses more!!

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 0 Winner

Monique Lhuillier FAQ

• Who do you provide services for? Bride, Mother of the Bride, Mother of the Groom
  • Which of the following items do you offer? Hair Accessories, Veils