Monika Knutsson, Gilded Lace Collection

New York, NY 10025 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing

About Monika Knutsson, Gilded Lace Collection

Monika Knutsson, Gilded Lace Collection makes handmade bridal jewelry from lace and is based in the New York City area. Finding lace at flea markets in Paris, Berlin and New York, Monika Knutsson aims to restore the value of lace by repurposing it. The vintage pieces of lace are dipped in 24k gold. Jewelry from vintage lace is sold online. She also makes custom jewelry out of your own lace, whether it’s from a relative’s wedding dress or another piece of lace you love. Using the lace, Monika can make bracelets, bridal hair accessories, earrings, necklaces, rings, cufflinks and tie clips. Repurposing the lace that means something to you is a way for you to connect with and celebrate the past and tell a story through your accessories on your special day.

Products Offered
In addition to custom pieces made from your own lace, Monika Knutsson, Gilded Lace Collection sells other products made from lace. The following products are available:

• Bracelets

Monika Knutsson, Gilded Lace Collection 4
Monika Knutsson, Gilded Lace Collection 5
Monika Knutsson, Gilded Lace Collection 6

Adrienne · Getting married on 09/05/2020

My daughter's not even engaged, but when I found out about Monika's lace cuffs I loved the idea. I knew that if I didn't order it now, I would forget and then regret that I hadn't ordered it while it was fresh in my mind. At first I thought that she only worked with antique lace, but she happily turned a piece of the synthetic lace from my wedding dress into a stunning cuff. I am tucking it away until my daughter finds the man of her dreams. The cuff is stunning. Monika was very pleasant and easy to work with. I mailed the lace to her, she quoted my a price, I made a down payment, she made the cuff, I paid the rest and she mailed it to me. Easy as pie. I highly recommend her.

Helsyne · Married on 08/17/2018

Monika preserved the lace from my wedding gown by turning them in to necklaces and a bracelet for my granddaughters ages 26 months and 20 months old. Just in case i’m not fortunate to be with them on their special day, I know that a piece of me will be, thanks to Monika -and her special, innovative talent.

Julia · Married on 09/23/2017

Monika was absolutely wonderful to work with!!! My lace pieces are beautiful and I can't wait to wear it on my wedding day! She was extremely professional, responsive, and extremely talented! Thank you again!

Monika Knutsson, Gilded Lace Collection Pricing

Monika Knutsson, Gilded Lace Collection Price Rates

Monika Knutsson, Gilded Lace Collection FAQ

• Which of the following services do you offer? Cleaning, Shipping
  • What kind of jewelry do you offer? Costume Accessories, Custom Accessories, Designer Accessories, Fair Trade, Handcrafted
  • What is your average turnaround time for an engagement ring? 5-6 weeks

• NST Pictures
    NST Pictures Wedding Videographers

Hire Monika Knutsson! Very professional, hard working and most especially, produces wonderful work in making brides happy and beautiful. Highly recommended!

• Unveiled Weddings
    Unveiled Weddings Wedding Photographers

Amazing services, laces and very professional. I hope to work with you soon again =)

• Yaf Sparkle Fine Jewelry
    Yaf Sparkle Fine Jewelry Wedding Jewelers

Monika is an amazing artist, the type of creator that sees things like no one else, equipped with the tools to make them reality. Her gilded lace jewelry has a huge following in our Boutique, many of our clients come in to check on new items of hers periodically. The fact that she can make unique jewelry out of your ancestors lace / wedding dress always blows our customers away - it is such a unique way to invite your history to your present most special day.

• New York, 10025 See on map