Monica Lopez Photography

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$2,350 Most Popular Price

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$2,350 Most Popular Price

Photography has been my ticket to see the world in a different perspective, to meet wonderful people, to experience a roller coaster of emotions, to be a witness of the most beautiful moments a person could have.

Born in Guadalajara with the heart of an artist, I always dreamed of capturing the world as I saw it. In my constant pursuit of self-expression, I grasped at any tools within reach: crayons, pencils, paints, words, computers, and, eventually a camera. I now spend my days on the sandy shores of this famous beach town capturing the most precious moments of locals and visitors alike.

Destination weddings, honeymoons, babymoons, family reunions, and anniversaries… I have taken pictures during the most breathtaking sunsets and at the most elaborate weddings, but what never fails to take my breath away is the opportunity I have been granted to meet with and get to know some of the most remarkable people. I know that people are never as simple as their first impressions might lead you to believe.

I also believe that no two couples are exactly the same. I seek to work with couples and families of all kinds and create images that truly draw out their personalities.

Being a newlywed myself, I understand deeply that nothing is more important or more treasured than images of love frozen in time. So let’s chat, laugh, and hit the bright white beaches of Cancun together! Let’s capture your story!

Contact me at:
info@monicalopezphoto.com
www.monicalopezphoto.com

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$1,500

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

2nd Shooter
Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$2,350

2nd Shooter
Engagement Shoot
Trash The Dress
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Natural
Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

Boudoir Shoot
Destination / Travel
Engagement Shoot
Multi. Locations
Second Shooter
Toning
Trash The Dress
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Kathy N. Getting married on 10/09/2022

A seamless engagement photo shoot experience!!

Monica made the entire process so, so seamless! I had never done a photoshoot before and she made me feel so comfortable. I'm from the US and wanted to do photos while on a trip to Cancun. Her suggestion to go to Isla Mujeres for the engagement photo shoot was such an amazing idea! It was a unique location that I do not think I would have known about, had it not been for her suggestion. Thank you so much for being a part of our journey and making everything easy for us that day. The photos turned out great, and you really made us look like models! ;)

Monica also waited after our photoshoot to make sure we found a taxi back, which shows her compassion and care for her clients. I would absolutely recommend her to anyone!
  • Rachael
    Rachael N. Married on 04/18/2022

The BEST in Cancun!!!

Monica was absolutely amazing in all of our sessions with her! Very responsive, we booked her in early 2021 with our wedding in April 2022. We decided to make a visit for engagement photos and Monica was so great and fun to work with and even took us to a new spot we hadn't been to. During our wedding day Monica was in charge and directed family and guests well for photos. She made us feel very comfortable knowing that she is a professional. Her style of editing is very timeless and our house is full of her prints from our wedding day! We absolutely loved her and can't wait to come back for family photos some time! She is the best photographer that I've ever worked with before.
  • Julie
    Julie F. Married on 02/05/2022

The best photographer in Mexico!

Monica is the best - hands down. She is a 10 out of 10 in every category you would want in a photographer! She is so professional, kind and a great communicator. I would have given Monica 5 stars even before I saw my photos. She is so organized and it truly helps you feel confident going into your wedding day - she KNOWS what she is doing!

Talking with her and working on a "timeline" for the wedding day was so helpful. She works with you to know what is important to you and understands that every couple and family is different. She is thorough and comes extremely prepared. She gave us the direction we needed and captured our love and happiness in the most beautiful way. She quickly gave us our "sneak peek" photos and oh my gosh, they are BEAUTIFUL!

My husband and I (and our families) were so honored that Monica was a part of our big day. Her photos show the true happiness in every moment and we are so lucky she was there. Thank you so much Monica!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner

Santiago Gabay Photography Santiago Gabay Photography Wedding Photographers

If you are looking for a professional, engaged with the moment and sweet girl then Monica is the one. After working several times with her I could say that she goes beyond the expectations always. She will get involved in your love story and will document every single moment of your big day.

Ocean Weddings Ocean Weddings Park & Outdoor Weddings

I have worked with Monica for the last 4 years. Her work is awesome & best of all her prices!!

Cancun
521-9981025217
Location of (Monica Lopez Photography)

Monica Lopez Photography frequently asked questions

What photography services does Monica Lopez Photography include in the starting price?

Monica Lopez Photography includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Digital Files

What photography services does Monica Lopez Photography include in their most popular wedding package?

Monica Lopez Photography includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Engagement Shoot
  • Trash The Dress
  • Digital Files

What photography styles does Monica Lopez Photography offer?

Monica Lopez Photography offers the following photography styles:
  • Natural
  • Photojournalism

What photography services does Monica Lopez Photography offer?

Monica Lopez Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Boudoir Shoot
  • Destination / Travel
  • Engagement Shoot
  • Multi. Locations
  • Second Shooter
  • Toning
  • Trash The Dress
  • Wedding Portraits

What photography materials does Monica Lopez Photography offer for wedding events?

Monica Lopez Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Digital Files

What percentage of users recommend Monica Lopez Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Monica Lopez Photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

Other vendors in Eastern Mexico for your wedding