Cancun, MX MX 0000Z Map · Phone number

About Monica Lopez Photography

Photography has been my ticket to see the world in a different perspective, to meet wonderful people, to experience a roller coaster of emotions, to be a witness of the most beautiful moments a person could have.

Born in Guadalajara with the heart of an artist, I always dreamed of capturing the world as I saw it. In my constant pursuit of self-expression, I grasped at any tools within reach: crayons, pencils, paints, words, computers, and, eventually a camera. I now spend my days on the sandy shores of this famous beach town capturing the most precious moments of locals and visitors alike.

Destination weddings, honeymoons, babymoons, family reunions, and anniversaries… I have taken pictures during the most breathtaking sunsets and at the most elaborate weddings, but what never fails to take my breath away is the opportunity I have been granted to meet with and get to know some of the most remarkable people. I know that people are never as simple as their first impressions might lead you to believe.

I also believe that no two couples are exactly the same. I seek to work with couples and families of all kinds and create images that truly draw out their personalities.

Being a newlywed myself, I understand deeply that nothing is more important or more treasured than images of love frozen in time. So let’s chat, laugh, and hit the bright white beaches of Cancun together! Let’s capture your story!

Contact me at:
info@monicalopezphoto.com
www.monicalopezphoto.com

Follow Monica Lopez Photography on

Other couples have also viewed

• Sebi Messina Photography
Secrets The Vine Elopement
weddinwire monica lopez photography 0024 51 683207

78 Reviews for Monica Lopez Photography

Kathy N. · Getting married on 10/09/2022

A seamless engagement photo shoot experience!!

Monica made the entire process so, so seamless! I had never done a photoshoot before and she made me feel so comfortable. I'm from the US and wanted to do photos while on a trip to Cancun. Her suggestion to go to Isla Mujeres for the engagement photo shoot was such an amazing idea! It was a unique location that I do not think I would have known about, had it not been for her suggestion. Thank you so much for being a part of our journey and making everything easy for us that day. The photos turned out great, and you really made us look like models! ;)

Monica also waited after our photoshoot to make sure we found a taxi back, which shows her compassion and care for her clients. I would absolutely recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 10/01/2020
  • Nina

Nina S. · Getting married on 11/12/2021

Highly Recommend Monica Lopez Photography!

My fiancé and I always dreamed of doing engagement photos in an exotic environment. During our trip to Isla Mujeres we had the pleasure of working with Monica Lopez for our engagement shoot! She was friendly and made the process fun and easy! Monica was also super flexible and on top of the weather for our shoot. Our photo shoot was scheduled for a Monday, the forecast predicted rain so she was flexible enough to find a new date and time while we were still on vacation to take our photos! Our photos turned out beautifully. We even popped and sprayed champagne over each other and Monica documented every second of it. I would highly recommend Monica!

Sent on 01/12/2021
  • Sally

Sally · Getting married on 08/07/2021

Absolutely amazing!

Monica was absolutely fantastic. She was personable and friendly, and made us feel comfortable from the very beginning. She was hands down the best “third wheel” haha! We decided to have our engagement photos taken by Monica because we are in awe of her work. We stayed at a resort in Cancun, and when we reached out to Monica for details and told her the style of photos we wanted, she suggested Isla Mujeres (absolutely breathtaking!) and gave us very clear directions of how to meet her. Monica was so helpful and engaging throughout the whole process. Since receiving our photos we can’t stop looking at them! She really captured our beautiful moments in the best possible way and there’s nothing that we would change. Our experience with Monica was second to none. We definitely recommend Monica to anyone who is looking for an amazing photographer that delivers stunning photos that are timeless, elegant, and simply beautiful.

Sent on 01/08/2020

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Monica Lopez Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 1500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    2nd Shooter
    Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 2350.00
    2nd Shooter
    Engagement Shoot
    Trash The Dress
    Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Natural
    Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Boudoir Shoot
    Destination / Travel
    Engagement Shoot
    Multi. Locations
    Second Shooter
    Toning
    Trash The Dress
    Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer?

• Santiago Gabay Photography Wedding Photographers

If you are looking for a professional, engaged with the moment and sweet girl then Monica is the one. After working several times with her I could say that she goes beyond the expectations always. She will get involved in your love story and will document every single moment of your big day.

• Ocean Weddings Park & Outdoor Weddings

I have worked with Monica for the last 4 years. Her work is awesome & best of all her prices!!

• Cancun See on map
    521-9981025217 (Phone number)
    Location of (Monica Lopez Photography)

Monica Lopez Photography frequently asked questions

What photography services does Monica Lopez Photography include in the starting price?

Monica Lopez Photography includes the following photography services in the starting price:

• 2nd Shooter
  • Digital Files

What photography services does Monica Lopez Photography include in their most popular wedding package?

Monica Lopez Photography includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:

• 2nd Shooter
  • Engagement Shoot
  • Trash The Dress
  • Digital Files

What photography styles does Monica Lopez Photography offer?

Monica Lopez Photography offers the following photography styles:

• Natural
  • Photojournalism

What photography services does Monica Lopez Photography offer?

Monica Lopez Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:

• Boudoir Shoot
  • Destination / Travel
  • Engagement Shoot
  • Multi. Locations
  • Second Shooter
  • Toning
  • Trash The Dress
  • Wedding Portraits

What photography materials does Monica Lopez Photography offer for wedding events?

Monica Lopez Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:

• Digital Files

What percentage of users recommend Monica Lopez Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Monica Lopez Photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.