Monarch Wedding and Event Planning

Day-Of, Full, Partial

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Monarch Wedding and Event Planning

A Seamless Orchestration of Every Aspect of Your Wedding

We offer personalized focus & a seamless orchestration of every aspect of your wedding day.  Your love deserves a celebration that’s uniquely you. Your love deserves the unparalleled service of Monarch Wedding & Event Planning.

You found the perfect partner, now you need the perfect planner.  Hire an expert to deal with all your wedding details.

We take the worry out of the most important day of your life and alleviate your stress.

We will be your comprehensive wedding resource long before your actual wedding day.

Our services are much more extensive & affordable than most comparable wedding planners/coordinators.

We offer a personal & complimentary consultation.  We look forward to working with you!

Give Us A Ring.......713-487-PLAN (7526)

www.monarch-planning.com

Ceremony (1)
Reception (1)
Day-Of Coord. (1)
Non-Religious (1)

Where do I even begin... i was struggling finding a day of coordinator because everyone was out of our budget. I had finally met with Sally from Monarch Wedding & Event Planning and the moment we started speaking to each other I just knew she was the one! We quickly just connected I guess because of our business backgrounds....there was just something about her. After booking her, the quality of service, responsiveness, professionalism, flexibility, value.... it was all SUPERB! I could not have been any more thankful for her services...she always knew exactly what to say to calm my nerves...she was always there for me by just an email or text away! I can't thank her enough for everything. Our wedding went by so smooth and it all happened so fast but there was not a second that my entire family and friends did not enjoy and I thank SALLY for all of that. She executed everything so well. I would highly recommend her to any future bride!!

Profile Picture Jessica, 1/15/17, 7 Reviews
Services Used: Non-Religious, Day-Of Coord., Ceremony, Reception

Sally was fantastic every step of the way. She helped us with everything, including securing vendors and negotiating with the venue. Everything went perfectly on our wedding day and it was all due to Sally!

Profile Picture Matt, 9/19/15, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Hiring Sally was the best decision ever! I was initially very overwhelmed with wedding planning, but Sally provided support and reassurance during the process. She made our wedding flow perfectly and made sure we stayed on track during the planning process. We couldn’t have made it without Sally and her wonderful team!

Profile Picture Haley, 5/9/15, 1 Review

24 Photos

Lindsay and Scott

24 Photos

12 VIDEOS

Elizabeth & Eric short film from Magnolia Texas from Waterloo Films on Vimeo.

Wedding at Hotel ZaZa - Craig & Kassandra from MIA Videos on Vimeo.

Tamika & Richard from MIA Videos on Vimeo.

Jasmine+David - Artista from Sculpting With Time Productions on Vimeo.

Amanda & Jordan from Tall Productions on Vimeo.

The Wedding Highlights of Grace & Brandon from A&A Video Productions on Vimeo.

The Wedding Highlights of Lindsay and Scott from A&A Video Productions on Vimeo.

Wedding Fanatics Wedding Videos: The Wedding Day of Lisa & Chris from Wedding Fanatics! Videography on Vimeo.

Wedding Fanatics Wedding Videos: The Wedding Day of Jessica & Jason from Wedding Fanatics! Videography on Vimeo.

Houston Wedding Videos: The Wedding Day of Melissa & Rob from Wedding Fanatics! Videography on Vimeo.

1 ENDORSEMENT
As a wedding photographer I work with a lot of coordinators, Sally is wonderful! She is a great choice to make sure that your wedding day is just as you imagined!

Events