3804 Parkside Dr, Valrico, FL 33594 Map · Phone number

About Monarch Events And Design

Our style of floral design is natural and organic. Our passion is serving our couples to create floral and event designs that they will remember forever.

• Beneva Weddings
  • Alta Fleura
  • Pixies and Petals
  • Celebrations by Design

21 Reviews for Monarch Events And Design

Coletta P. · Getting married on 01/07/2022

A Truly Amazing Company

Jean King, of Monarch Events and Design, is wonderful! She is very professional and caring. As a Mother-of-the-Bride, it was so reassuring to know that the wedding was in great hands. My daughter's wedding was postponed due to the virus. Jean was always so positive and encouraging throughout the whole re-planning process. We left every meeting feeling like all was well....and it was! She also has a wonderful staff. I would highly recommend Monarch Events and Design!

Sent on 08/17/2020

Ann M. · Getting married on 07/12/2021

Fantastic!

Jean is amazing!!! Her attention to detail and vision for making my daughter's wedding beautiful beyond our dream was incredible. We planned this wedding from out of town and she went out of her way to accommodate our timeline and was always receptive to any changes and requests we had. She really listened when we shared our thoughts and ideas, offering great suggestions. We felt totally confident from the beginning that she would put together gorgeous flowers and incredible table decorations and she did not disappoint. Highly, highly recommend her.

Sent on 10/16/2020
  • Corin

Corin H. · Getting married on 04/01/2021

Jean is out of this world! Hire her immediately!

Working with Jean at Monarch was one of the best decisions we made for the wedding. She was incredibly responsive, creative, and easy to work with. Her talent and attention to detail are unparalleled. I was in absolute shock when she showed up on the day of my ceremony with my bouquet and hair piece - she was able to take what I told her (even when I couldn't articulate it well), and my personality and created a bouquet that was more me than I could have ever imagined. But above all else, Jean is kind. Her authenticity, tenderness, and genuine care was not only refreshing, but made me so thankful that she was a part of my wedding day. I feel so lucky to have crossed paths with Jean, and I hope you have the same privilege on your special day!

Sent on 02/26/2020

• 3804 Parkside Dr Valrico, FL, 33594 See on map
    Location of (Monarch Events And Design)