18901 Kingsbury St., Porter Ranch, CA 91326 Map · Phone number

Mona Lisa Catering 7
  • Erica

Erica · Married on 06/01/2019

Excellent Service and Food

Mona Lisa Catering was absolutely awesome! The food was great. I received many compliments on how delicious the food was. The staff and servers were very professional and attentive. Working with Willie for my daughter's wedding was very nice. He made sure that everything was going as planned. He knows his stuff! The presentation for the reception was spectacular! My daughter and I couldn't have been happier! I was so glad I hired their services. I highly recommend Mona Lisa Catering to others who are looking for top notch catering. Thank you all so much!!

Sent on 06/05/2019
  • Olivia

Olivia · Married on 05/25/2019

Great Food

Mona Lisa Catering did a fantastic job at my daughter’s wedding. Thank you for being so communicative and working with us on last minute details. Food and service was fantastic.

Sent on 06/03/2019
    Mona Lisa Catering 8
  • Cassanndra

Cassanndra · Married on 01/26/2019

Mona Lisa is Amazing!

I cannot say enough great things about MaryAnn and Mona Lisa Catering. From the first meeting in their home office to the final meeting in their new location, they have been warm, helpful, and professional.

Before the tasting we planned on choosing something other than the basic chicken and veggies/rice dish to try and be a little 'fancier'. But after tasting the chicken with mushroom sauce at our first meeting, we realized it was absolutely delicious and we didn't need to 'uograde'! We ultimately decided to get the chicken dish to keep cost down so that we could splurge on a taco bar, which Mona Lisa also provides.

In our final meeting, five days before our wedding... Because we booked so far in advance (over a year), a few things had changed and needed to be adjusted. Our Day-of-Coordinator provided some dishware in her package, and had chargers that we liked more than the gold ones we were going to get from Mona Lisa. MaryAnn had no issues removing it from our invoice, even though it would mean less money from us.

On our wedding day, they showed up with plenty of time to set up all our tables along with our Day-of-Coordinator while I relaxed and got ready. MaryAnn came to me a couple times to ask my opinion on how things should look, which I absolutely loved, because I'm a very hands-on person, but couldn't decorate things myself. It made me feel much more involved. She also came and showed me pictures when everything was set up and finished!

We had cheesecake and brownies for dessert instead of cake, and a few days before our big day, I texted with MaryAnn to make sure we'd have enough for everyone. She suggested getting an extra one just in case. With all of the planning and things I needed to remember, the day of the wedding I realized I forgot to get the extra cheesecake. She assured me it would be fine and that they would figure it out. Later on she even got an extra cheesecake while she was at a grocery store. I offered to pay her back but she never pressed the matter.

The food was absolutely delicious, (literally every wedding guest told me so) and the wait staff brought us drinks from the bar even though our bar service was separate from catering and they absolutely didn't have to grab us drinks. All of the staff was friendly and hardworking! The taco bar later in the night was an absolute hit! With 3 kinds of tortillas, 3 kinds of meat and a ton of toppings, not only was it delicious but the set up looked great as well.

At the end of the night they packed up all of the extra food and we were able to take it home with us. Believe it or not, the chicken and the leftover carne asada was still juicy and delicious even as leftovers!

There are so many wonderful things to mention, these are just a few of the great things I can say. Overall, MaryAnn went above and beyond to make our day perfect, and I cannot thank her enough. I highly recommend Mona Lisa Catering for your next event.

Sent on 02/15/2019

Mona Lisa Catering FAQ

• What is the average catering price per person for plated service? $ 15.00
  • What is the average catering price per person for buffet service? $ 15.00
  • What is the average catering price per person for hors d'oeuvres? $ 10.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your full service wedding catering? Set Up, Clean Up, Server(s), Tastings, China, Linens, Flatware, Glassware
  • What catering services do you provide? Buffet, Cake, Cake Cutting, Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Family Style, Hors d'oeuvres, Outside Cake, Plated, Server(s), Tastings
  • What types of cuisine do you cater? American, BBQ, Italian, Latin American, Mediterranean, Mexican, Middle Eastern, Spanish
  • What dietary needs can you accommodate? Gluten Free, No Pork, Nut Free, Organic, Vegan, Vegetarian
  • What bar services do you provide? Champagne Toast
  • Which of the following items can you provide? China, Chocolate Fountain, Flatware, Glassware, Linens

• 18901 Kingsbury St. Porter Ranch, 91326 See on map