Seattle, Washington, Seattle, WA 98101 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About Moments by Lisa Tran

Moments by Lisa Tran is a wedding coordinating company servicing couples in Seattle, Washington, and surrounding areas. Lisa is naturally artistic and skilled in photography, hand-lettering, music, and event planning and coordinating. She finds great joy in helping people make their dreams come true, so recently decided to blend her creative, personal, and professional aspirations to start her own wedding planning business. Lisa is available to help plan Pinterest-worthy rehearsal dinners, ceremonies, and receptions.

Moments by Lisa Tran offers a full-service day-of wedding coordinating package, prices for which are based on the location and size of the wedding. The package includes two in-person or video meetings to discuss planning and final details, unlimited event design consultations via text or email, day-of timeline creation and management, and day-of coordination. Her day-of services include vendor management including greeting, staging, and payment, decor setup or management, and volunteer management if needed for larger weddings.

Other Services

Moments by Lisa Tran also offers custom hand-lettered chalkboard signs for rent or purchase. In addition, she can organize wedding photography services.

dsc7483 2 51 1065315 1558388152

Moments by Lisa Tran 6
Moments by Lisa Tran 7

Danna Culhane · Married on 07/26/2019

We lucked out by finding Moments by Lisa

We decided to plan a wedding in six weeks. After two weeks of planning we realized that we were over our heads and in need of help. Unfortunately, most wedding planners were set up for large production weddings and were not set up or overpriced for our small, 30 person wedding. That’s when we found Lisa (thank god). With only weeks to go, Lisa was able to meet us and see the venue right away. She instantly instilled confidence in us that she understood and could deliver on our vision. Additionally, due to her recommendations, we were able to save a ton of money on decorations. Leading up to the wedding, there were many changes and moving details since we were planning it so quickly. However, Lisa was always responsive to our random texts and never approached the ambiguity or changing plans as a burden. In fact, her calm personality and sense of humor were a needed reprieve throughout the chaos and anxiety of the planning process.

The day of the wedding, she set up everything up without us having to lift a finger – she wanted us to focus on enjoying our day. The best part of working with Lisa is that the venue looked amazing. Between her calligraphy signs, florists skills, and impeccable taste, the venue looked like it was pulled from Pinterest, it was truly magical. Afterwards, many of our family and friends asked us how we knew her, because she was so friendly and approachable, she could have been one of our crew. I can’t explain enough how much we appreciate Lisa and her work, we would definitely recommend her to others looking for the perfect wedding!

Sent on 07/29/2019
    Moments by Lisa Tran 16
    Moments by Lisa Tran 17

Amanda Dray · Married on 07/28/2018

Bellingham Wedding

Lisa Tran is an angel. Our day would never have gone so smooth without her. For starters, our wedding was in Bellingham and we all live in Seattle. So she made the drive up and stayed the weekend there helping us with preparations and rehearsals. She had everyone at ease and took control of any problem that arose (aka fixing my dress with safety pins before the reception. I told you, she’s an angel.) She made sure my mother wasn’t overwhelmed, that the bridal party was tamed, and was a contact point with all the venders so I didn’t have to do anything but enjoy the day. I had full and complete trust in her with everything because she’s amazing. At one point, right after the ceremony, she stole me and my husband away and put us in a room alone. She grabbed us food and drinks and let us have this little bit of time for just the two of us to digest and be alone with each other. I’m so grateful for that moment because it was the only time in the whole evening that we had a second alone and that was all Lisa’s idea. She makes sure the day is special and unique. She’s organized, creative, and can get anything you need done. Plus she’s so much fun just to be around. Trust when I say you’re in safe hands when Lisa’s around:)

Sent on 05/30/2019

Moments by Lisa Tran FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 900.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? Yes
  • What is the hourly rate? $ 100.00
  • What wedding planning services do you offer? Budget Analysis, Day-of Coordination, Event Design, Partial Planning, Timelines
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Cultural, Non-Religious, Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 1

• Seattle, Washington Seattle, WA, 98101 See on map
    (253) 797-5514 (Phone number)