Richmond, VA 23235 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $5,500
Availability Check your date
  • Photos & Videos 4

About Molly Scott Photo and Video

Molly Scott Photo & Video is a husband and wife team, based in Richmond, Virginia. Newlyweds, Molly and Aaron, make up this creative duo. We can't imagine life with anyone but each other, and truly enjoy creating beautiful images and films as a couple.

Because we are a joint-service team, we are able to provide FULL wedding coverage with consistent imagery. Your wedding photos and video will share the same unique qualities, creating one fully cohesive wedding package. We love to have fun with our couples, make them feel relaxed, and capture that soul-penetrating thing called love.

Please email mollyscottphoto@gmail.com for information on pricing and packages.

Follow Molly Scott Photo and Video on

• Videos 4

15 Reviews for Molly Scott Photo and Video

Molly Scott Photo and Video 1
Molly Scott Photo and Video 2
Molly Scott Photo and Video 3

Rachael · Married on 12/09/2017

Molly took gorgeous photos of our wedding. They have a dreamy, artistic quality that distinguishes them from generic wedding photos. The light contrast is stunning - figures and objects are rendered beautifully. It snowed a little, and she captured the flakes to perfection. We had a December wedding, so it got dark outside early. We didn't have a lot of light in the church during our ceremony, but I was beyond impressed by the photos! Molly is great at scouting out locations for photos, and she's great at coaching you through poses. Best of all, Molly captured the essence of our wedding - the overall vibe, our personalities, the season. She got some incredible candid shots (of us and of guests) that capture moments of love, tenderness and joy. They say something. Of many favorites, a stunning candid shot of our first dance and a tender moment during our lavender exit really stand out. The love and the joy are palpable, the angles are perfect, the light is dreamy. I can't wait to frame these in particular and to cherish them always. Molly does all of her own editing, which I think is really impressive in a world of mass production, Instagram filters and outsourced editing jobs. Every photo she included in our gallery was intentional. Quality artisanship. Molly has an art background, and it shows. She's also a really sweet person and fun to work with. Highly recommend her. Thank you, Molly!

Sent on 01/04/2018
  • Cody

Cody · Married on 10/14/2017

Molly & Aaron are so incredibly talented and AWESOME to work with. Everything during the wedding process can feel overwhelming, but working with Molly & Aaron was so refreshing. I'll never forget leaving the initial meeting we had with Molly and thinking i wish we could be friends with her and husband- they are that personable and easy to be around! I think that's so important because they are going to be the ones trying to make you feel comfortable in front of the camera so that they can capture you and your partner in a very natural and beautiful way. Also, they are going to be with you throughout your wedding day- interacting with your family and bridal party and guests- and you want people like them in charge of those special moments. Making payments was simple and being in touch never felt like a chore- she was always super fast in her replies. There are so many cool spots in RVA to have your engagement session and the thought of us having to pick out the right one for us as a couple seemed really overwhelming- but her and Aaron's knowledge of the city and the right spots and the perfect places made all of that a complete non-issue. They are the best and worth every penny!

I have to throw in there for any same sex couples looking for a photographer/videographer that Molly and Aaron eased any kind of concern or fear or insecurity my wife and I might have had about having our love and relationship documented. Not once was any one role that either of us might play in our relationship assumed or exploited. At all times it was just about us as a unit and our love for each other. So, if you are a same sex couple looking for a team that you can unequivocally be yourselves in-front of they are it.

Sent on 10/26/2017
  • Kelly

Kelly · Married on 10/08/2017

I truly cannot say enough great things about these two. From start to finish Molly and Aaron were so wonderful to work with! They were so organized, answered all of my questions, were quick to reply and made the whole process so easy. On our wedding day, Molly really led me through the photos and made me feel so comfortable taking them! She even helped my mom bustle my dress (she is a total rockstar). Aaron and Molly are such a great team - so much so that I honestly forgot they were filming us! I highly recommend them for both the photography and videography of your wedding. They take the most beautiful photos and are the most kind and fun couple! One of the best decisions we made for our wedding! Thank you Molly & Aaron!

Sent on 10/11/2017

Award

• Transformations Artistry
    Transformations Artistry Wedding Hair & Makeup

Molly is such a unique talent! She brings a artistic edge to her work both in photography and filmography that is welcome to the area and truly beautiful!