New Baltimore, MI 48051 Map · Phone number

About Molly Grunewald Photography

My name is Molly Grunewald and I am a story-teller. I offer lifestyle photography in Michigan and all over the world.

My focus is to avoid staged and posed photos but instead to tell your story through my images. My main goal is to capture those genuine moments that highlight laughter, joy, and tears between those you do life together with.

My free spirit and creative eye lead me to learn the art of photography. I am constantly fascinated by life and the people in it. I absolutely love what I do and cannot wait to hear your story!

For booking inquiries, check out my website www.mollygrunewald.com or email me at mollgrune@me.com

Follow Molly Grunewald Photography on

1n7a9678 2 51 678207 1560917851

4 Reviews for Molly Grunewald Photography

• Mari

Mari Kraft · Getting married on 06/01/2021

words can't describe her perfection

I’m not sure where to start with this beautiful human. Molly shot our engagement photos and our wedding. But she also did way more then that. She has an incredible gift of making you feel calm, taken care of and completely confident. She is truly a blessing and she is a BOSS! I knew she would keep all her promises and do whatever she needed to, to get the shots we needed in the timeline we set. and boy DID SHE! We had a rushed day and had limited time for photos. But Molly was so on top of it. I just followed her around. I had no doubt in her. I couldn’t have asked for a smoother day and for better PHOTOS! OMG all of them were so special and so intimate. She had given us a gift we will forever keep close to our hearts. I got to relive my wedding day. She captured the most beautiful moments in the most beautiful ways. Her eye is unbelievable and so unique. It is truly special. And you know what else is great, my whole bridal party, family AND guests all loved her!! Everyone was so impressed with her during the evening. She is so kind and so good at what she does. I have nothing negative to say about her. She went above and beyond and I couldn’t be happier. I’m definitely sticking to Molly Grunewald’s photography for all my future events.

Sent on 02/13/2020
  • Emily

Emily · Married on 04/27/2019

Molly is the best!

I can’t say enough good things about Molly. I am not one to jump in front of a camera and get my picture taken but Molly was so easy to be around it felt like she wasn’t even there. We were anxious to get our photos back and we received them sooner than expected! Our pictures are beautiful and so perfectly us. Thank you Molly for allowing us to feel every emotion of our most perfect day over and over again! ❤️

Sent on 06/06/2019

Kristy · Married on 08/05/2016

We absolutely LOVED having Molly as our photographer! We think that she got ever shot we were wanted, while also capturing the essence of our wedding. She really has a natural ability to make every picture count and get amazing photos from each special part of the wedding. Also she gives you the cutest box with all your wedding images that is such a special memento of your wedding. We are so happy we chose her as our engagement and wedding photographer!

Sent on 11/30/2016

Molly Grunewald Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 3300.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    One Event / Day
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 4500.00
    2nd Shooter
    Add'l Hours
    Engagement Shoot
    One Event / Day
    Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
    Natural
    Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Additional Hours
    Boudoir Shoot
    Destination / Travel
    Engagement Shoot
    Second Shooter
    Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Digital Files

• New Baltimore, MI, 48051 See on map
    Location of (Molly Grunewald Photography)