Masserman Photography and Video Services

Keego Harbor, MI View map
$5,987 Most Popular Price

$5,987 Most Popular Price

Let me introduce myself. I am Brian Masserman and I don't like what I do, I LOVE IT!!

This is the only field that I have worked in my entire adult life. There is nothing more than capturing the love of 2 people on their special day. To experience the expression of the bride and groom on their "first look" is amazing.

It is a great honor for me to be an integral part of your day. One of the things I enjoy most about what I do is becoming "your eyes" for the day. My many years of experience proves that I will capture every little detail of your special day.

I am one of the few that own a brick and mortar studio with a physical address so that my clients have a comfortable establishment to come to for consultation.

Masserman Photography has been In business since 1992. We are a long established team of photographic and creative people with Brian Masserman at the helm!

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Multi. Locations
Save the Date

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$5,987

Flush Mount
Matted Prints
Prints
Save the Date

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Photojournalism
Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Second Shooter
Slideshow
Video
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Flush Mount
Matted Prints
Prints
Proofs

Amanda Married on 04/22/2017
    I would highly recommend Brian! He is a very professional person and so helpful. My fiance and I were early to our appointment and he didn't hesitate to stop what he was doing to start our appointment early. Not only did he make me feel comfortable, and was very knowledgeable with his services, he was also very helpful with suggesting other people (florist, travel agent, make up and hair, and an officiant) I can't wait to see the beautiful photos that he will take in April at our wedding!!
    Amy Event on: 12/27/2015
    We had Brian take family photos when my family was in town visiting over the holidays. He was great at working with all of us to get the best pictures of everyone. I am beyond happy with the pictures he took and look forward to using him again for our photo needs.
    Leah Married on 09/13/2015
    Masserman photography was amazing! They made everything so stressfree and very organized. They met my expectations and went beyond them. Im so thankful i found them!! I would/will recommend them to everyone

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner

Pricing

Music in Motion Music in Motion Wedding DJs

Brian M​asserman​ is a true professional. ​He and his team always have your best interests at heart, they will go to great lengths to make sure their customers are happy. I would recommend Masserman Photography to anyone looking for an outstanding photographer no matter what your needs are!!!

The Links of Novi Golf Club The Links of Novi Golf Club Country Club Weddings

Masserman Photography does an exceptional job. Professional, easy to work with,always high quality photos. I would recommend Brian and his team to anyone looking for first rate photography and video services!

2900 Orchard Lake Road, Suite 7 Keego Harbor, 48320
Location of (Masserman Photography and Video Services)

Masserman Photography and Video Services frequently asked questions

What photography services does Masserman Photography and Video Services include in the starting price?

Masserman Photography and Video Services includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • Multi. Locations
  • Save the Date

What photography services does Masserman Photography and Video Services include in their most popular wedding package?

Masserman Photography and Video Services includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Flush Mount
  • Matted Prints
  • Prints
  • Save the Date

What photography styles does Masserman Photography and Video Services offer?

Masserman Photography and Video Services offers the following photography styles:
  • Contemporary
  • Photojournalism
  • Traditional

What photography services does Masserman Photography and Video Services offer?

Masserman Photography and Video Services offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Additional Hours
  • Second Shooter
  • Slideshow
  • Video
  • Wedding Portraits

What photography materials does Masserman Photography and Video Services offer for wedding events?

Masserman Photography and Video Services offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Albums
  • Flush Mount
  • Matted Prints
  • Prints
  • Proofs

What percentage of users recommend Masserman Photography and Video Services and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Masserman Photography and Video Services is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

Other vendors in Detroit for your wedding